Community > Posts By > suncandy25

suncandy25's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:01 AM

I hate to love someone

Yes it's very possible, usually hate prevails over time.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:00 PM

Look it up, it's totally misconceived.

Aw maaaan! Don't make us have to work for it!

Fine here ya go.

THUG LIFE
1) acronym for "The Hate U Give Little Infants ****s Everyone". This acronyn was made popular by American rap artist 2Pac.
2) The Codes Of Thug Life where a set of codes written by 2Pac. The codes where designed to give order to the rise of gang violence and drug dealing. It made certain immoral actions, against the code which, would become a code of the street.
These codes where signed by heads from the Bloods and Crips at a peace treaty picnic called the Truc Picnic, in California in 1992.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thug+life

http://www.thuglifearmy.com/news/?id=8

http://youngthugs.typepad.com/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Truc+Picnic&aq=f&oq=

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thug+life

Thats odd I lived in CA in 92, and don't remember anything like that happening........ohwell

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:26 PM

I went and read 90% of those. And you know what? its all geared for red flags about men and commitment. go figure.. And its always the things MEN do wrong. Just when is it going to stop and people realize MEN are not totally at fault and women have RED FLAGS TOO.....crap as always .

And any man that meets those on that list is a loser period.... I couldn't find one that I even came close to.. So if any man reads that and can make a comparison? You do need to check on your skills.

It wasn't geared completely towards men......you must not have read at the top of the page that it pertained to men and women alike.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:41 AM

And having sex with a younger man is not all that bad I know. Nothing like an 18 year old that can go for hours to cheer someone up.

What does an 18 year old know about sex, other than he wants it?

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:57 AM

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:28 AM

i just need to know what to do at this point for real , any womans point of view would be greatly apr.

Yes send her flowers, every women likes to recieve flowers.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:56 AM
blueberry pancakes and maple syrup with a stack of bacon on the side.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:49 AM

someone smacking on their chewing gum... drives me nuts

I'll second that motion.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:19 AM

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

West coast to North Carolina in 3 days.
Day trips around Colorado, Colorado to Missouri to visit Mom's family
Colorado to Rhode Island, up into Canada, down onto Michigan, Mount Rushmore-all the same trip
Colorado to the prison at Fort Leavenworth, to visit a step brother in prison. Colorado to California a couple times.

Stucky's- Next exit-63 miles. Pecan Logs and Fireworks.

There used to be a great stretch of road from Las Vegas into California over 100 miles, no exits or services.

It's still there.....lol

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:14 AM
Bradenton Florida, and have been a gypsy ever since.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:02 AM
Do the things inside that I've been neglecting to do because I was out in the sun.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:35 PM
Do I have to choose just one?:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:29 PM
thanks

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:27 PM
To have my face on the cover of Fortune magazine.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:08 AM

LOOKING FOR COUNTRY GIRLS OR WOMEN ........THAT LOVE FARMING AND OUT DOORS STUFF.........:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou love :thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking

Why are you pictures turned sideways on your profile?

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:06 AM

back to the topic.

I feel everyone who believes in the relevance of this topic should make an effort to educate your childern, society.
prevent global warming

I'm doing my part to conserve energy, and world over population.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:53 AM

This has been the coldest, most snowiest winter I can remember, and I can remember three or four of them. As far as I'm concerned, global warming can't get here soon enough.

*joins Lex here* lol, turn up the heat!

It hasn't been that cold this year.....heck its 69 degrees right now, just wish the sun was shining.:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:10 AM

How 'bout while she was dumping me, at a bar, the news came and I watched my house burn down...geesh!

That had to be terrible.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:43 PM

..like to dance a slow, prolonged dance?

Someone like youblushing

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:30 PM

"Chivalry" is dead. along with values and morals. I thought there was a memo on this!

That's not true... I'm still alive!

I like holding open doors, pushing the chair in, giving my coat, and offering my arm when we walk.

Call it whatever you want, but I can't bring myself to treat women any other way, "My momma raised a gentleman"
And then that gentleman becomes the fall back cruch for every girl he's ever been freinds with. The o would you come over and fix my car,and paint my room guy. The door mat they use to get what they want........Oooo thats justme being saltyhuh

Some women can do those things for themselves:wink: