Community > Posts By > suncandy25

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:21 PM
Yes, they do happen and they can work. How well it works is another story, Thats up to the individuals.

suncandy25's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:27 PM
It's very possible to care more than we are willing to admit for someone that has touched our hearts in the past. One might even consider it to be called love, even if the love is in a different form than it may once have been.

suncandy25's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:21 PM
hey there marley

suncandy25's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:37 AM
When you can't stand to see them suffer anymore.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:34 PM

I think it would be the biggest mistake I'd ever make to ask him back. I'm just saying I miss him.

I think I'll stop missing him the day I find a better kisser than him

lololololo laugh

I know whats up here, been there done that. It's definatley not worth it in the end. Leave him be, don't look back is the best advice I can give.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:19 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 04/16/09 12:21 PM
Although I disagree with the laws in this state. Your likely to get sentenced to 22 months but released in 8 on good behavior. I thought every body that lived in GA knew drugs + weapons was felony.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:13 PM
It's very possible for two people to fall in love. The trick is keeping the love alive over time.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:14 AM
Is this a cyber stalker or a person in your life. There is a huge difference.

suncandy25's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:03 PM
This has happened to me in the past. It was my so talking to my friends, I didn't appreciate it and didn't tolerate it.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:06 PM

Ok, so nobody likes guns. What about video games. Especially for women. I never met any girl that ever plays video games. I think video games are great and whoever invented them should be given a nobel prize or a grammy or something.

I like both, does that make me special?

absolutely. will you marry me?

uuuuuummmmmmm depends on what kinda games you have....:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:55 PM

Ok, so nobody likes guns. What about video games. Especially for women. I never met any girl that ever plays video games. I think video games are great and whoever invented them should be given a nobel prize or a grammy or something.

I like both, does that make me special?

suncandy25's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:51 PM

1. Broadway
2. Metropolitan Museum of Art (one of the three best art museums in the world)
3. All the other culture and sights that makes NYC one of the premier destinations in the world.
*4. The best pizza
*5. the best bagels

*I've been to 42 states and sampled pizza in just about all of them and bagels in maybe half. No place else is even close.

I've gotta agree with you on the pizza.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:36 PM

Why is it that people that are so rude and crude never get karma back at them? Have u ever been to see the karma bite someone u wish back in their ass?
[/quote
Yep and there is nothing sweeter.

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 03:08 PM

I've got two pix posted with me & a couple of (male) members from this site...but with the rampant paranoia about "fake profiles" (on EVERY site I've been on), I figure the pix can vouch for my "reality"...slaphead

You can be assured that mine are real. Who in their right mind is gonna fake one with MY photo??? Not exactly Tom Cruise...but I AM taller. lol

You would be surprised what people will do. I had someone at one time send me a picture of someone else....LIKE I WOULDN'T NOTICE
What do I look like a dumb blonde?

Where in the world did that "dumb blonde" thing come from anyway? I know some real dumbasses (friends in low places) but can't think of a blonde girl that was overly dumb (underly smart?).

So no, not at all.

I obviously didn't explain that well........
I was talking to this guy on line asked him for a picture he in turn sent a picture of god only knew who (it wasn't him) a short time later we decided to meet for drinks. The person sitting at the bar and the person in the picture were no where close to being the same person. When I questioned him about it he looked at me dumb founded like to say oh sh#t she noticed.

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 03:01 PM

I've got two pix posted with me & a couple of (male) members from this site...but with the rampant paranoia about "fake profiles" (on EVERY site I've been on), I figure the pix can vouch for my "reality"...slaphead

You can be assured that mine are real. Who in their right mind is gonna fake one with MY photo??? Not exactly Tom Cruise...but I AM taller. lol

OK...I admit it...the one of the baby orangutan is really me...blushing

Made me look!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:59 PM

You would be surprised what people will do. I had someone at one time send me a picture of someone else....LIKE I WOULDN'T NOTICE
What do I look like a dumb blonde?

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:51 PM

I think I just bit my tongue!!!:tongue: noway

Need a break? You can bite mine. :tongue:
Ohhhhhhh this date will be slightly unusual!!!:tongue: noway laugh

Sweetness, any date with me is NOT going to be usual. I can promise you that. And the second would be just as unusual and unique...and on and on. I have a secret that I havn't told on here but am considering it. lol

Oh please do tell......spock

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:40 PM

I always like the profiles with the 20 year old pictures on them.

I met a lady in Phoenix from another site. Lived RIGHT down the street it turns out. Also turns out the photo is her college cheerleader pic (who would have thought?), she lived in her office, smoked enough ice to be permafrost(ed) herself, and just was not whom she made herself out to be at all. And was HAPPY to invite me over to discover these lies face to face!!!

This is why Im a bit skeptical of dating sites. OK, One reason.

cool dog btw

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:31 PM

My main profile pic is one maybe i should not have on there, but i really don't care. It's me, all my pics are me and recent.

Mine too except for the one of the dog.

suncandy25's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:29 PM

Hey what bout me?

I have no pic!!
:banana:

no picture is better than one that was taken in high school:wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17