Community > Posts By > suncandy25

suncandy25's photo
Mon 04/18/11 07:18 AM
I love dogs, I have a malamute and a boxer. Both are big baby's.

suncandy25's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:28 AM
I can only speak for myself, but after working 12 hours a day and then comming home to daily house hold chores kinda takes the the adventure out of life.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 10/01/10 04:18 PM
Let it go, life is too short.

suncandy25's photo
Fri 10/01/10 03:56 PM

its legal to smoke pot here..provided you do it at home and dont sell it to minors

packing my bags nowhappy

suncandy25's photo
Thu 08/06/09 02:28 PM
waving

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:24 PM

Text message me 01163-909-824-0628...I dare you! smooched

What coutnry does that code belong to?

suncandy25's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:01 PM

It seems like lately any messages I send (and no not those types) to people are not responded back to. If one isn't interested fine, but at least tell me so.

But...did you think maybe they didn't receive your mail? Especially here on Mingle, with their "filter system" on the mail...not all mail gets through...I know for a fact. drinker

I love that picture...

suncandy25's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:25 PM

Sadly, it will never happen. Anyone wanna come live with me in a log cabin in the woods away from drama queens. We can live off the land.happy laugh

I'm already there.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:49 AM

I find that our society needs a reality check on just how dangerous times have become.

Check statistics, there is less crime. With a few exceptions...

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/national/2008/06/11/crime-rates-shown-to-be-falling.html

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/viort.htm

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance.htm

Exactly. All that has really changed is media coverage. Just because we KNOW more, doesn't mean there IS more.

I don't watch the news so its not what someone tells me is happening it's from my own personal experiences.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:46 AM

Id say damn baby are you happy to see me or is that gun in your pocket flowerforyou

maybe its both....laugh

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:25 AM
I find that our society needs a reality check on just how dangerous times have become.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:20 AM

I am licensed for concealed carry and I do carry regularly. I went though the state required classes, background checks, fingerprinting, training, and purchased my firearms legally. If that isn't enough for you I then sought additional training in firearms safety, weapons retenion, use of force continuum, and researched all laws that are important to the subject. I am not mentally unstable, I have committed no crimes, I do not believe it is the old west, and I would not harm any innocent person.

So some of the comments that I see from people from the otherside of the issue I find to very harsh, and unfounded. Not to mention, most of you are always talking about how you shouldn't profile and stereotypes are bad. That is exactly what I see a lot of you doing, with statements like "crazy gun toten people" or "he must be paranoid or crazy to carry a gun" you should be ashamed of yourselves. If we were a minority or of a different race you people would be in serious trouble for derogatory comments like that.

To the original question if I found that my date was carrying legally as I do I would be very happy. I might even drop to one knee and ask her to marry me. Just kidding! But it seriously would be nice to meet someone who didn't go into hysterics any time they see a gun or hear someone mention a gun. I mean come on be reasonable step out from behind your little biased opinions and open your eyes to reality and I don't mean the type on your tv. Sometimes it's a dangereous world when you step outside of your house and sometime you may have to protect yourself. Police can't always be there when you need help, they have thousands of other people to protect and can't be right by your side 24/7/365.

drinker drinker

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:04 AM
slaphead

My mind went straight into the gutter with your last comment.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:02 AM

To be PERFECTLY honest, I'd probably not say anything and sit through the date, then not talk to them again.

I'm a chickensh**.

But...But... But... I will let you handle my pistol all you want!!:wink:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:57 AM
Edited by suncandy25 on Sun 07/26/09 11:21 AM
There have been several instances over my lifetime that could have turned out differently if I had been armed......all of those added up to defending myself anytime against one who intends me harm.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:51 AM
very cool

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:46 AM
Does it hold one or two bullets?

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:45 AM
I'd like one of those, they are cute and easy to carry.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:41 AM
I've actually shot one of those before and they are nice.....just a bit to long.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:41 AM

Heres my baby....

Dead link try again.

Mines bigger than yours......rofl rofl and it holds more bulletsrofl rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17