Community > Posts By > suncandy25

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 04:32 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 03/05/09 04:34 PM

Why is it considered cool for men to get as much as they can, but when a women seeks someone to statisy her she's considered a slut?
Could there be a double standard there?

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 04:31 PM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 03/05/09 04:35 PM

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 03:07 PM

I do believe I am getting the wrong response.

what kind of a response were you looking for

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:35 PM

His "bag" of what? laugh
devil hehehehe.

Just go buy a new one an put it on, an tell him what happen Im sure he will understand an be very pleased that you took the time to replace it. flowerforyou

Ok sure...

You got $40.00?
yeah..just need to find a place to cash my damn check...don't like NJ anymore...no one takes tax refund checks around here frustrated

Not even walmart?

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:33 PM

Ive been suffering from depression,but I realized shutting everyone out wasnt helping

But thats most likely what we do first.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:08 AM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 03/05/09 11:11 AM

photos??????????brokenheart :banana: brokenheart :banana:

Personally, I'd drive over to his house, throw them in his front lawn then light a match to them.:wink:
Add lighter fluid as needed.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 05:37 AM

support her man in tough times. dew to a lay off i need all the help i can get. i have the house still .free food . i will cook.all i need is some woman to be the bread winner. oh yea i have a child. i will take care of her all i need is love.

Sounds to me you need a job more than you need a women.

suncandy25's photo
Thu 03/05/09 05:12 AM
Edited by suncandy25 on Thu 03/05/09 05:14 AM
If you give positive energy you'll get it back.

suncandy25's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:28 PM

As much as I would love the slap- I will have to decline-

Do you want to work for someone or are you interested in venturing out on your own?

I am open to any viable option

Have you thought about relocating?

suncandy25's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:00 PM

flowerforyou welcome to the X invades your privacy clubflowerforyou there are no benefitsflowerforyou

INVASION? I don't know how HE did it but he hacked into my phone (last month) and read all my voice mails! talk about INVASION!

your house phone or cell. and you can get him charged for that. but yet you also need proof. so how do you really know he did that

My cell phone, and I have proof (documentation from ALLTEL) that he has been harassing me since October ... I don't want to get the guy in trouble, I just want him to leave me alone...like I said maybe he will meet some nice woman here on MINGLE2 and get on with his life, I have gotten on with mine...btw he lives in AR and I just thank GOD he doesn't live nearby (whew)
\

Two Words:

Restraining Order!

Dosn't always work......

Nuff said!

suncandy25's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:53 PM
Personally I like that lady from Canada, can't think of her name. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

suncandy25's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:36 PM

Well, I'm not talking about skirts and crap, I'm talking about, do guys like girls who are smart, who read, who can party, what?

all of the above:wink:
and do it well in a mini skirt

suncandy25's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:36 PM

Well, I'm not talking about skirts and crap, I'm talking about, do guys like girls who are smart, who read, who can party, what?

all of the above:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:10 PM
I've used this version of turbo tax for years.:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Sun 03/01/09 06:09 PM
If you want to electronic file for free go to www.taxfreedomact.com both federal and state are free.

suncandy25's photo
Sun 03/01/09 01:02 PM

uhh then dont read my post >.>?

You put it up on generals chances are many of us are going to look at it, but from now on I'll be heeding that advice.... drinker
My my aren't we grumpy today?

suncandy25's photo
Sun 03/01/09 12:53 PM
I only get 3-4 hours of sleep on those days that I have to work, so I take full advantage of those days when I can sleep in.

suncandy25's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:29 PM

Of course you can... why do you think I am still SINGLE? LOL...

Perhaps you're single because...

...YOU HEAR VOICES IN YOUR HEAD?!!!

indifferent Is that not normal?

suncandy25's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:12 PM

...with a woman who has ...
I would prefer a man:wink:

suncandy25's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:08 PM

Why would it be wrong for a man to take care of his body? Skin is skin -- there are differences between the genders but all skin needs care!

Do you want to look badly as you are aging? Sun damage, wrinkles, etc? I realize wrinkles are also caused from smoking, bad nutrition and genes; however, take care of the ONE body with which you were given! winking
Also what you eat and drink contributes to the healthful appearance of your skin.:wink: