Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:33 AM
unknown_romeo....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:31 AM

I've learned not to date men who say they like more conservative and less liberal women...it means they don't believe in equality between men and women/ are abusive towards real women.

You are wrong again, Estelle. I am a conservative woman, and I believe in equality between the sexes, and I'm not abusive towards women.

You are a negative and miserable person. Good luck with that.

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:19 AM

So I'm a man who has been single now for 6 years. And even though I'm use to being alone and most of the time feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life that way, I still try to find somebody. Has anybody but me ever wondered why? Why do we feel the need to pair off with someone? Why do we get lonely even when we are use to being alone. Just wierd questions I ask myself some nights lol

We don't get lonely. We get horny....heehee

pitchfork

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:14 AM

I thought the title of this thread said ''Freddy Gaylord arrested'' noway

Freddie Gaylord was arrested????....shocked

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:29 PM

On the left side of the list I see global warming....and on the right side I see reality. I'd rather hear about reality...laugh

ohwell

smokin

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:24 PM

whatever man like I would say that to my kidswhoa

Haha...Cute.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:21 PM

^^^Would love to watch!glasses smokin drinkerbigsmile

Getting off in another thread, I see.....laugh

drinker

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:12 PM
I told my chicken to stand down.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:08 PM
Edited by bashajones on Sun 05/03/15 08:09 PM

Shaan, I think you need to get out of the forums and look at profiles to find someone serious.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read all day...laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:06 PM

offtopic offtopic oops Sorry folks.couldn't resist that:laughing: ,it's not about THAT off topic,what or who gets you off?I mean like what REALLY gets you off?Maybe you get off on other people?laugh I'll start,for me,it's right here in the forums,I get off on you folks all day:laughing: ,seeing some people totally wasted,especially my friends :laughing: ,what or who do you get off on the most!!:banana: :banana: drinks drinker

I just got off on all those emoticons!!!.....drool

Hey you!....waving
waving waving flowerforyou ,I actually get off on those alot too lmao!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: drinks drinker

Well, here. Let me help you get off....:wink:

:smile: glasses :heart: smooched :banana: pitchfork smokin love noway sad2 whoa shocked biggrin smitten :laughing: think smile2 shades waving :angel: winking devil frown :wink: :smile: indifferent bigsmile brokenheart

smokin

LOL....I love Phoebe.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:00 PM

And don't call me Shirley...drinker

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:55 PM

offtopic offtopic oops Sorry folks.couldn't resist that:laughing: ,it's not about THAT off topic,what or who gets you off?I mean like what REALLY gets you off?Maybe you get off on other people?laugh I'll start,for me,it's right here in the forums,I get off on you folks all day:laughing: ,seeing some people totally wasted,especially my friends :laughing: ,what or who do you get off on the most!!:banana: :banana: drinks drinker

Hey you!....waving
waving waving flowerforyou ,I actually get off on those alot too lmao!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: drinks drinker

Well, here. Let me help you get off....:wink:

:smile: glasses :heart: smooched :banana: pitchfork smokin love noway sad2 whoa shocked biggrin smitten :laughing: think smile2 shades waving :angel: winking devil frown :wink: :smile: indifferent bigsmile brokenheart

smokin

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:51 PM

Looking For Serious Relationship :)

That's usually code for a booty call. laugh

Up for a serious relationship tonight, Goof?....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:45 PM

Hey you!....waving

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:42 PM
Yay!!!....Smart man.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:41 PM

I asked my company to send me international for work. I wanted like Australia or Brazil. They said the Middle East. I told em to phuck off. laugh

You got a problem with camels or something, hon?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:09 PM

Goof and Basha
Sitting in a tree
K.i.s.s.i.n.g.
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes baby in a baby carriage. :banana:

I've never done it in a tree.....

There's a first time for everything. Basha, how about you? smokin

I've already done it in a tree...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:06 PM

Besides the disinformation tactic to confuse us and have us fighting over what is true or really happening in the world, the higher ups use the distraction tactic. This is easy to accomplish since all media is controlled and censored by them. This is the insidious, sinister way we are slowly but surely being led into the police state, martial law and the New World Order. Welcome to your new paradise!

Observe exhibit A below:

On the left side of the list I see global warming....and on the right side I see reality. I'd rather hear about reality...laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 06:56 PM

If I know a guy is married, I don't initiate any contact.

Why not? Go for it!!!....:thumbsup:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 06:55 PM

Basha......Chuck E' Cheese does not constitute a real date. :tongue:

Not even if I get dressed up for it?....tears