Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:51 PM

okay my mistake.. my bad..
my Fupa..... you are special!.. in my best Elmer Fudd accent.. you are very very very special...lol

Your Fupa?...laugh Is that what you call it?....laugh laugh laugh

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:49 PM

I expect to exchange wisecracks with people everywhere in the world except anywhere near where I live. And although this will entertain me for a while, I expect that amusement to wane as it has done before. At that point I expect I'll "hit the streets" in an attempt to meet a woman with whom I can pass my whiles. I expect if that fails (again) that I will return and this cycle to repeat.

ohwell

Are you saying that you go back and forth between prostitutes and mingle2?....shocked

No, I am saying I go back and forth between cyber rejection and live, "in your face" rejection :laughing:

Oh, I see....oops ...rofl

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:44 PM

Ohh.. great there goes my edge..lol.
now everybody's going to be doing it...

.... I better get down to the home and garden center... before there is a run on the stuff...lol.....hmm.. I wonder if it would grow hair back as well....... oh great..... now there won't be any left for sure....lmfao

While your down there, pick up some WD-40 for me...rofl

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:42 PM

that's all I can say is.. some women definitely need some wd-40... spread on there...hmmm... just to loosen them up...surprised .....
.. this is just a quote.. does not reflect the thinking of PhD..... fingers crossed.. behind his back..:angel: ...

. WHAT!!! IT'S TRUE...
SOME WOMEN ARE JUST REALLY FRIGID... . OH TELL ME I'M WRONG..LOL

You're always wrong....laugh

And you're just tired of spraying Miracle-Gro on your you-know-what....lol..rofl

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:40 PM

of course now you expect me to read your mind !!!?...typical woman..rofl rofl rofl :wink:

How dare you call me a typical woman!!!....rant

pitchfork :angel: .....tongue2

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:14 PM
I thought it...way before I commented...laugh

Cupcake...drinker

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:10 PM

I expect her to remind me!.. of what a dumbazz.. I am!!. every chance she gets..laugh :wink: ..

Dumbazz!...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:06 PM

Nice ad!!.....laugh

What makes me wanna buy it...the best part is that it stands 9" high. Shut up and take my money.

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:09 AM

Nice ad!!.....laugh

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:54 PM

tall enough to reach the top shelf

Anyone can be tall enough for that... you just have to lower the shelves and cupboards :tongue:

Or raise the kitchen floor?...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:39 PM

Find it here? Maybe. What's a certainty though is finding folks that are worth considering. Kinda like building a house; foundation first, y'know? Or movin' tons of dirt to find the diamonds.

The bright side is you won't suffer from the '2 at 10 and 10 at 2' syndrome. :banana:

What is the '2 at 10 and 10 at 2' syndrome?

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:36 PM

I expect to exchange wisecracks with people everywhere in the world except anywhere near where I live. And although this will entertain me for a while, I expect that amusement to wane as it has done before. At that point I expect I'll "hit the streets" in an attempt to meet a woman with whom I can pass my whiles. I expect if that fails (again) that I will return and this cycle to repeat.

ohwell

Are you saying that you go back and forth between prostitutes and mingle2?....shocked

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:50 PM

one woman one love ?? or one love one woman ??
one woman one love = happy for ever ??????????

God, I hate math...grumble

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:47 PM
Edited by bashajones on Fri 05/08/15 08:51 PM

welcome to mingle happy

Everytime I see you, I wanna say "Hi, mommy!"....laugh

oops ....offtopic

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:45 PM
I'm not a mom, but I HAVE a mom...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:40 PM
Sending prayers...

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:38 PM

Why aren't you guys posting pictures of your cars and gold cards???...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 07:33 PM

ardit12, are you asking for someone in the USA to help you do something that is illegal in the USA?

Sounds legit to me.....laugh

bashajones's photo
Fri 05/08/15 07:13 AM

Don't you hate it when somebody takes advantage of your good nature & basically taunts you, & you get tempted to getting a lil dirty from being messed about?
Same thing with me.
some individuals are messing with me in paying me after i worked my azz off & made their business boost simply coz i didnt want to be part of their pathetic business ethics anymore.
they know me well enough to know i'm a lil crazy & can get physical so why they doing This?
I'm maintaining my cool for now but it wont be for long.

What would you do?

I would get physical...smokin

bashajones's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:00 PM

When we're in bed ,height's not problem,especially if you're tall "down there"!bigsmile bigsmile drinker

You so naughty....:tongue:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25