bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:14 PM

fifty shades
fifty shades darker
fifty shades freed
the ties that bind by Vanessa duries
blue angel nights by margarete von falkensee
since ive started reading again my tastes have become very singular lol

You should check out some classic erotica. The Sleeping Beauty Novels by Anne Rice(Interview With A Vampire)...are SO sexy and kinky and fun to read....:wink:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:10 PM

sometimes the message of 'equal' harms more than it helps,,,

from my perspective,, trying so hard to prove how 'equal' we were actually required us to start being better than, ,because we never stopped being expected to be EVERYTHING we already were,, we just became expected to be all that men were too

and everything we already were was not focused on as 'equal'

so where we took care of family and home before, we told men we can do your job TOO,,, instead of the job we have already is as important as yours

I believe it often works that way,, proving 'equality' truly means requiring the one trying to prove themselves to be BETTER THAN instead of equal to

I totally agree with this and never thought of it that way?

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:07 PM

The answer is either:
3 applematoes
1 and 3/4 bunches of purple things
3.5 of the 3 bunches of bananas
10.5 of the single banana.
Or a wider set of fruit and number combinations.

3 applematoes....laugh

Hello..... Basha!!!!! biggrin :angel: flowers flowers :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hello, beautiful butterfly.....waving

flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:34 PM

scary sometimes isn't it? doing something you never knew you were going to do..

I graduate this week with a bachelor's degree finally at ripe old age of 46.

I was a stay at home mom with my boys and only took classes here and there as they grew up.

Took a long time for me to get the courage I needed to walk away from a bad marriage, back in school and figure out who do to this thing called being a "grown up"

still gets scary sometimes
now all I have to do is move, get a job and get settled before grad school in fall

If I can do this so can you flowerforyou

Yay! Congrats on your graduation!...flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:20 PM

Estelle!
You are under arrest for being feminist. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?

Haha!...Cute emoticons.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:17 PM
Hi, beautiful lu...waving

I love The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...One of my faves...:heart:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:07 PM

Estelle stated >>>
If you respect yourself and you see yourself as a woman, then there is a conflict if you don't respect feminists. They are people who fought for your human rights, if you don't appreciate them or respect them, how can you say you respect yourself as a woman?

Bashajones stated >>>
LOL...I don't only see myself as a woman, I am a woman....laugh I don't think you fully understand what a modern feminist is or what they stand for, Estelle.

Feminists do not fight for my human rights. My human rights are God-given. I don't need a "feminist" to fight for me...ha! Just as human life is God-given. And feminists have NO respect for human life. You still wanna tell me about respecting feminists, Estelle? You don't even know what they stand for, do you?

I'm all 'EARS'...please enlighten me? This will be interesting; what the younger generation thinks and feels about feminists and how you've arrived at that conclusion "that they have NO respect for human life"! So, fill me in...I seem to have lost something as I've aged!

Bashajones stated >>>
Alright. The modern feminist agenda has become entirely about birth control (prevention of life) and abortion (termination of life). How does that show any respect for human life?

Feminists nowadays are focused on the abortion lobby and making sure that teens can get the "morning-after" pill...Okay, well, that's fine for all the females that ALSO support that.

But, what about those of us that don't? Those of us that aren't "feminists"....

Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

Granted, Basha...there are a lot of groups that have gotten behind the 'RIGHT TO LIFE/PRO-CHOICE' that have used such terms as Liberated Woman/Groups from WOW etc., etc., but for the basic Feminism/Feminist it's the same top 5 social structure issues that we struggled with back in the mid 60's

1. The Division of Domestic Labor
2. The Media
3. The Glass Ceiling
4. Social Inequality
5. Violence Against Women

Progress has been made but it's still a huge up hill battle and it slow going! And when I read things like what happened in India where those women took it upon themselves to find the rapist and beat him senseless because their own government wasn't respecting their fear and doing anything about this horror; I CHEERED and had hope in my heart that the courage to stand up to abuse is spreading and we are making inroads and we are helping make social changes!

You belong to this 'SISTERHOOD' rather you like it or not; and should you ever have a daughter and she asks your about the Feminist Movement, well I'd hope you'd see the entire panoramic work that we've been doing - not just the Pro-Choice issue!

Well...When feminism actually starts making some REAL progress in any of these other issues BESIDES the Pro-Choice issue, I'll look at it differently. Until then, I don't think I want to be a part of this "SISTERHOOD"...Thank you....drinker

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:57 PM

Estelle stated >>>
If you respect yourself and you see yourself as a woman, then there is a conflict if you don't respect feminists. They are people who fought for your human rights, if you don't appreciate them or respect them, how can you say you respect yourself as a woman?

Bashajones stated >>>
LOL...I don't only see myself as a woman, I am a woman....laugh I don't think you fully understand what a modern feminist is or what they stand for, Estelle.

Feminists do not fight for my human rights. My human rights are God-given. I don't need a "feminist" to fight for me...ha! Just as human life is God-given. And feminists have NO respect for human life. You still wanna tell me about respecting feminists, Estelle? You don't even know what they stand for, do you?

I'm all 'EARS'...please enlighten me? This will be interesting; what the younger generation thinks and feels about feminists and how you've arrived at that conclusion "that they have NO respect for human life"! So, fill me in...I seem to have lost something as I've aged!

Alright. The modern feminist agenda has become entirely about birth control (prevention of life) and abortion (termination of life). How does that show any respect for human life?

Feminists nowadays are focused on the abortion lobby and making sure that teens can get the "morning-after" pill...Okay, well, that's fine for all the females that ALSO support that.

Respect for human life ends when woman's right to make decisions about her own body and her own life is taken away.

That is a feminist point of view and EXACTLY why I don't respect or need feminism.

It's your right to not want to make your own decisions about your own body and your own life, but it's my right to want to make those decisions for myself. So, you really don't need to disrespect feminism then do you? They are not threatening your right to disregard your own human rights.

OMG...What makes you think I don't make my own decisions about my body and my own life? Because I'm not a feminist? Where do you get your information? I don't need to be a feminist to make my own choices. Why don't you try making your own choices and thinking for yourself?

And, I repeat...If feminism continues to disregard human life, I will neither support nor respect it. I am 100% against abortion, and that is my choice to be so. I do not need you or any feminists approval.

"They are not threatening your right to disregard your own human rights"? I don't even know what the hell that means?...what

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:47 PM

Maybe illegal drugs played a part in his death too. JMO

how do you figure, he was already hurt when they put him in the van, presumably from the police arresting him, then they drove around for how long with him shackled in the van with no seatbelt, they stopped to check on him multiple times and still failed to buckle him in. illegal drugs dont sever your spine, atleast none that im aware of. they stopped to check on him multiple times and still never buckled him in. if your hands and feet are shackled how are you supposed to stop yourself from sliding around in the van while theyre driving. the inside of the van is probably all smooth metal surfaces so you'll be flying around like a rag doll as they drive.

How do you know so much about what happened when there hasn't even been a trial? Were you there?

You sound like the looters in Baltimore....geesh...huh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:45 PM

I need feminism because after I told someone that I didn't find his sexist joke funny, he told me I'd make a good lesbian.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:28 PM

Michael Cain. Not sure why, he just really annoys me.

Ron Perlman. Not particularly easy on the eyes. Good actor though.

Mariah Carrey. That woman is so full of herself, arrogant biotch!

Paul McCartney. Dunno why, but he really really really irritates me.

Funny. Paul McCartney irritates me, too...grumble

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:25 PM

Hmmm....Im with basha on this one...

You don't need to be a feminist to recognize and respect common human dignity, rights, morals and ethics.

"Feminism" seem to be a term loosely used and abused nowadays to mean any agenda that any group of women would want to advance for their own purposes...

:thumbsup:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:19 PM

Estelle stated >>>

Bashajones stated >>>

Respect for human life ends when woman's right to make decisions about her own body and her own life is taken away.

That is a feminist point of view and EXACTLY why I don't respect or need feminism.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:17 PM

I m new in this site came here by someone recommended to find my partner but here I can see people's are not serious

laugh

Hey, Romeo...What's so funny? This is serious business....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:15 PM

I agree that human rights are a given, but they can be abused and taken from us, and they have been taken from women. Feminists are needed to balance it out.

No, my dear. Feminists are certainly not NEEDED...lol

I, for one, don't need them at all. I can fight for my own rights, I don't need a feminist to do it for me.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:12 PM

For dating advice? Who is your must trusted confidant?

For dating advice? My parole officer.

Most trusted confidant? My shrink.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 01:01 PM

Estelle stated >>>

Bashajones stated >>>

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:52 PM

Once you run away with me there ain't no turning back honey...we ride away into the sunset....

I'm packed. When are we leaving?....smitten

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:48 PM

good man jondrinker

Jon?...I thought his name was Messi?.....laugh