Community > Posts By > dicimus01

dicimus01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:38 PM

Oh here we go again. I will say this yet again. Every woman should have the right to choose whether it be birth, adoption or abortion. I really don't want to hear all the crybaby stuff about the babies not being born when the ones who are born are not being cared for. When all the adoption agencies, foster care, crisis centers, etc... are bare of unwanted, disabled, neglected, abused, etc.. children then and only then should we discuss the need for preventing abortions.

IF YOU DON'T APPROVE OF ABORTION... DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!

Well I sure wont have one.

dicimus01's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:28 PM
Bush is GONE. Rush hasn't told them what to think except America needs to fail, so they can take power back from the people. All the Bushies are on another thread putting down Obama's speech. They don't have to answer your question if the can ignore it, or pretent they aren't aware of your question.

dicimus01's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:08 PM

I think Lincoln's birthday is observed on President's Day.
Before Nixon it was Feb 14

dicimus01's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:53 PM
I thought this post was about limbaugh

dicimus01's photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:20 PM
Just look at what he did for the economy of DC.
We could use that kind of cashflow in my town...

dicimus01's photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:47 PM
Obama didn't do it.
We the People did it.
Finally the war on terror is being directed where it should be.
Go Barry.

dicimus01's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:09 PM
Tonight on Larry King Nancy P said an investigation has been started. Prez Obama has left it to the Legislative Branch. The work will get done.

dicimus01's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:25 PM

favorite is Nixon cause he got caught and that made me laugh

least favorite is abraham lincoln. who the hell settles for the penny after freeing the northern slaves

he never freed the northern slaves

The emansipation proclamation freed the southern slaves. the 13th amendment freed the northern slaves in 1865.

dicimus01's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:12 PM

You know what really irks me? I'm not even american, and I'm not even "pro-american". I'm north-american. There are many times that I am against the american govt. for their policies or actions (Iraq being one of them), I am also honest and pro-people. If you want others to quit swinging at you, you must first quit swinging at them. THATS only common sense.

The Jews are a good example of that. They quit swinging, somebody blows up school buses full of kids. They quit swining all their neighbors invade. They quit swinging, their neighbors shoot rockets at them. Your right it works.

dicimus01's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:52 AM
I still haven't seen any proof of wrong doing. Just unsubstanciated aligations. Now the Prosocuter asked for a 90 day extention in IL. I thought he said he had a case.

dicimus01's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:54 PM
First let me say I didn't vote for McCain.
All of you loyal Americans that are talking trash about MS Palin need to step back. She was ask to put herself out in front, and she thought she could do good for our country. Maybe she wasn't ready. She at least tried. We don't have to agree with each others politics, we just have to decide who will be best for us, and hopefully it works out. Trashing someone that at least tried is pretty low. Is this what we are going to see, Prez Elect Obama is calling for unity and you, his people are talking trash. Reminds me of little bush when he was talking about THEM.

dicimus01's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:07 PM

THE HEFFA IS SO BACKWARDS SHE SET WOMEN BACK A 100 YEARS...............frustrated frustrated frustrated
What's a HEFFA?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=heffa
I see gutter trash talk.

dicimus01's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:55 PM

THE HEFFA IS SO BACKWARDS SHE SET WOMEN BACK A 100 YEARS...............frustrated frustrated frustrated
What's a HEFFA?

dicimus01's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:19 AM
IMO as long as boy one and girl don't have sex they can be friends. Once they have done the dirty all bets are off, the crazy sets in.

dicimus01's photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:42 PM
Edited by dicimus01 on Tue 10/28/08 08:44 PM

(...) All hail the empty suit but fear the people behind him. You've been sold, boxed, and about to be delivered.

you must be a neo-con

I will defend the Constitution unlike Obama or McCain. As I have said in another thread this is a doom/doom election. I honestly don't think McCain was hired to win this election but to lose it after a convincing enough attempt. If he actually wins he may be in fear of his life.

Why would you think that McCain may be in fear of his life?
He's a patsy, not a Washinton Insider.

dicimus01's photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:00 PM
Youtube: Debt is Money. It explains a lot in pretty simple tirms.

dicimus01's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:53 PM
Do you consider getting in a car and driving in a circle a sport.

dicimus01's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:48 AM

Vote Ron Paul.
Wait a minute don't tell me you think we should elect someone who believes in the constitution, individual freedoms, seperation between church and state and wants to do away with the federal reserve.

dicimus01's photo
Sun 10/12/08 06:17 AM
youtube money as debt

dicimus01's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:24 PM

I'm watching The Little Shop of Horrors....I guess that's kind of the same.

"Feed me Seymore"

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18