Community > Posts By > dicimus01

dicimus01's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:46 PM

guess everyone is out watching the sunsets laugh sure could use a full moon on the lake. smooched
Or out on the desert with a cool breeze

dicimus01's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:05 PM

would u sing too me and what would u sing to me? lyrics if possible...........wuld u sing in front of me sitting down starring at me or what.........i like romantics.......

WILD HORSES

dicimus01's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:53 PM

It's late and I'm probably the only one here, so I'll talk to myself. grumble I wondered why there were so few men here in this age group.......but I didn't wonder long. Ever notice how many men 50 and over advertise for women at least 10 yrs or more younger than they are? And a lot of them look 10 yrs older than they are! noway When I see that, I ignore them if they do contact me. :tongue: And then there's the guys who are young enough to be my son, saying age doesn't matter.noway Does to me! I enjoy having men for friends. Wish there were more. ohwell Probably too busy chasing after those young girls. laugh

I'm a young 57 I play in the desert almost everyday I don't find many 57 year old gals that I don't need a tow strap to drag them along.

I've dated women a lot older that run away on the uphill slopes or in the rocks and that is cool. Now that it's warm they head north.

Many younger gays can't take the heat either.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:56 PM

Oh right...like I don't exist...

laugh laugh
sure is a nice picture of phantom 85390

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:07 PM
Thanks. 20 Years WAY COOL.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:01 PM
Edited by dicimus01 on Sat 05/31/08 06:03 PM

I really appreciate all your support. Thank you so very very much

There are a few things that might help:A DVD called "Down the Rabbit Hole", and one called: What the Bleep Do We Know"

Also a book called: "How To Make Yourself Happy and Remarkably Less Disturbable" by Ellis
This is kinda expensive, but you can check it out at the libruary.
Self Help works to some extent, when your ready there are womens resource centers where you can get PTSD counceling. It really does help to talk it out, even though it hurts. Holding it in just lets it fester, soon there will be an open wound in your spirit.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:28 PM
6 years May 7th
But I only read the first 164 pages, unless I want to read my story to scare myself or remind myself where I came from.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:15 PM

So what do you do when you hook-up and find out everything you were told was a lie.
She said she didn't drink or drank socially.
Can I use the carpet cleaner on my pillow-top.
When I called the police they said since she was invited they can't force her to leave.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:03 PM
So what do you do when you hook-up and find out everything you were told was a lie.
She said she didn't drink or drank socially.
Can I use the carpet cleaner on my pillow-top.
When I called the police they said since she was invited they can't force her to leave.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:54 PM

He probably had to be more than 50% to qualify for tribal benefits... That's how!
You only have to be 1/8th be a member. Only 395 tribes out of 1550 are accepted by BIA

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:47 PM
Edited by dicimus01 on Sat 05/31/08 01:49 PM

guys that works for me told me he was 51% native american. How does one break down there heritage accurately enough to say they are 51% anything?

It's the BIA way of doing things you loose 1/1125 if your parents arn't from the same family 1/10th if their not from the same band 1/2 if not from the same tribe and 100% if you were born after 1975

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:49 PM

Ya just look at it, a place where the opposing party gets to pick your candidate for you. Republicans and Independants voting in Democratic primarys and caucuses. You can't argue with that. Or disenfranchise The Democratic voters in Florida for the states Republican Administration changing the date.

Democrats can vote in the Republican primarys and caucuses too. The Michigan and Florida Democratic parties decided to move them up and were penalized for it.

The Florida Republican congress tacked changing the date for the primary on the bill to get new papertrail voting machines.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:39 PM

A recession is a result of a combination of different things... difficult to place the blame on one specific element
I'm no economist here, but think that a lot of those things were the domino effects of leaving the gold standard.
Nixon

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:23 AM
Ya just look at it, a place where the opposing party gets to pick your candidate for you. Republicans and Independants voting in Democratic primarys and caucuses. You can't argue with that. Or disenfranchise The Democratic voters in Florida for the states Republican Administration changing the date.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:04 AM
Maybe some sort of scare tactic is being used to drive all the textile mills in the country out of business. If there is no fabric for scarves we'll be safe.
We need to outlaw scarves.

No wait outlaw slacks, long skirts and panties.

So what are we being threatened with by what Emeril wears?

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:56 AM
Born in Coos Bay, lived in 97603 most of my 57 years, moved to AZ. for health. It,s so DDDRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY. All my rust and mold have gone away.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:34 AM

some unknown person said,

"Bush lied on everything in response... Bush is leaving behind a ravaged middle east, entire generation of American military bogged down, and, 4.5 million Iraqis homeless, nearly 1 million killed, economy in the tank and no airlines that we can fly in since all of them are grounded... :-(

I say he helped create schools, buildings, and helped to overall shape Iraq through His help as well as the troops. So piss on his ideas whoever he is.mad drinker

But he took the money out of our schools to build the schools in Iraq.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:31 AM
I know having a Republican Administration for seven years had made me crazy.
The respondants of this poll are in denile, they don't see there illness. Those little voices in their heads are missleading them.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:23 AM
Is if everyone else in the country drops dead.

dicimus01's photo
Sat 05/31/08 07:20 AM
We need an American for President not an African.
If you think I'm so stupid that you have to tell me your color. Fine tell me your color. I don't care about color. But if you tell me your an African, I say pack your **** and head back to Africa. We need an American.