Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:25 PM
bump b d bumpty bump

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:20 PM

yea, theres always going to be a whine and/or nice guy thread going whoa

there needs to be a nice girl thread...

waving
I made one. It's in the general forum titled "if nice guys finish last...where do nice girls finish?

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:19 PM

THis place seems always dead until the weekenddrinker

Is this so? Then someone lied to meslaphead
I was looking for a better date site forum and I was told this was a "happening" place by some people on facebook. Those lying liars. I'll get them for this. grumble

If your friends knew any better, they'd tell you that most online dating sites have more-or-less turned into Facebook-like sites for people over the age of 30, only less cool and with more people complaining about how there aren't any good men or women around anymore. :laughing:

I wouldn't really say that now. The one other site I am on has plenty of young guys my age and I still have my profile there for meeting and emailing guys. I just rarely use their forums anymore because they are too ridged.
I like the set up here and I like the freedom mingle2 gives the forums. I just don't see much going on and that disappoints me because it looks like it could be a fun place.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:14 PM

THis place seems always dead until the weekenddrinker

Is this so? Then someone lied to meslaphead
I was looking for a better date site forum and I was told this was a "happening" place by some people on facebook. Those lying liars. I'll get them for this. grumble

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:55 PM
Didn't the new season of American Idol come on tonight?
Put down that you're an American Idol fan in your profile and tell the girls you want to play the home version. ...with a happy ending. < I didn't really say that last part, it was my doppleganger.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:49 PM

She will get more criticism (and more people will look down on her) than the criminals who mug others for $20 or bank robbers who threaten tellers lives for a few thousand dollars.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:18 PM
I'm coming to the conclusion there is not any excitement to be found in here. This forum is surprisingly slow. I was told by someone this was a better place than forum "x" which I usually post on but I'm beginning to wonder. The people seem nice, just not very many of them and they are not very active.

I know I've only been here 24 hours but still....ohwell

Someone call me ugly and then I'll call you a pig and we'll fight and get something started.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:11 PM
When they posted right under me and our forum post touched each other in that very special way, twice.

Where you talking on or off mingle2?

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:06 PM
Course owners may decide to offer an alternate hole for use.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:33 PM
Edited by Aquila_ on Tue 01/13/09 09:34 PM

it's a bonus if you don't enlist

sad2 grumble

My dad is military.

To Army_Strong. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:30 PM
My eyes are up here

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:26 PM

Welcome to mingle................lol

waving

Thank you.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:22 PM

laugh laugh God bless you.

My last email I got said, and I quote," I like ".

frustrated laugh laugh

rofl

I sent a message to a good looking guy who I found by searching the mutual match and he replied with a message saying he would not fall for my Nigerian scam. whoa slaphead

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:15 PM
Ok guys knock it off laugh

(a certain few guys from the forums just sent me a message saying "hey" after seeing this thread)

Now I don't know if you new "hey" guys are joking with your new message or if you like me and want a real response. what

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:13 PM

brevity is the soul of wit - William Shakespeare

It's also the soul of the clueless.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:10 PM
Edited by Aquila_ on Tue 01/13/09 09:11 PM

waving Heywaving

waving
wiseass:laughing:

let me expand on that then - hey babe!

waving

and these waves are for all the other wiseass men that come into the thread. Choose the one you want.
waving waving waving waving noway waving waving waving

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:07 PM
waving
When I looked in my mingle inbox 7 of my last 9 messages said "hey" in the headline. They didn't say much else.ohwell

I'm just saving time and saying "hey" back to all of them guys at once.flowerforyou
Thank you for your time. Carry on.

To the 4 men asking only "how are you" or "what's up"

I am fine, nothing is up.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:01 PM
Most emotions don't exist without your knowledge.
If you are in pain but don't feel it are you really in pain?
If you hate someone but you don't know it how can you really hate them?
If you don't feel love for someone then you don't love them. You might like someone a whole lot and then later define your lot of liking as love but until you do it's not love.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:52 PM
Edited by Aquila_ on Tue 01/13/09 08:52 PM
I want to meet Mongo but only from the other side of a tall barbed wire fence.

Aquila_'s photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:49 PM
I think you defined baggage in your post. Baggage is anything you bring to a relationship that others don't want a part of.