Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:52 PM

ima just go with the flow. i met this one girl at school last week though. and man its been kickin ass. we started by havin coffee one night. and now im diggin her. so i would relly like to keep her around BUT i feel im too young to get stuck in anything right now. i mean im in school and thats what comes first

I THINKS THAT ITS GREAT THAT U PUT SCHOOL FIRST I GOT MARRIED AT SEVENTEEN AND IM STILL MARRIED TREE YEARS LATER I LOVE IT BUT ITS NOT FOR EVEYONE

ya i think im one of those people. from the last two relationships ive learned a few good and bad things about myself. but when you spend all night fighting with someone you fall behind i:thumbsup: n school. So for me to be happy i need to finish this crap. and ill go form there. ill give you FIVE thought, its cray to get married that young but im glad its workin for you. good luck

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:45 PM
ima just go with the flow. i met this one girl at school last week though. and man its been kickin ass. we started by havin coffee one night. and now im diggin her. so i would relly like to keep her around BUT i feel im too young to get stuck in anything right now. i mean im in school and thats what comes first

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:31 PM

i just went through a bad one myself. i had to look at myself and think about WHY i was trying to be sober. and even though i thought weed was ok to smoke it lead to my relapse. so really i think its common for lots to relapse at first but its because we dont sit back and think about EVERYTHING that makes use want to use. so think hard about it and know yourself. thats when i think youll make it as easy on yourself as you can. this just coming from someone who had a bad relapse.. good luck to you.:thumbsup:

Welcome back. You know the biotch about relapsing online?
You don't have to remember, because it's in print! Glad you found your way back to sobriety.

ya i had a bad few days but then i packed up and went up into the wild for a couple of days to sit around smoke a few packs of cigs and just think about s**t

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:10 PM
i say when that happens. you must take it into your hands and do the work. tell them WHILE your having sex. dont tell what to do just tell them what YOU like. so really your not telling them anything besides how you would like to have sex with them:thumbsup: shades

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:01 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Mon 02/09/09 07:05 PM
i just went through a bad one myself. i had to look at myself and think about WHY i was trying to be sober. and even though i thought weed was ok to smoke it lead to my relapse. so really i think its common for lots to relapse at first but its because we dont sit back and think about EVERYTHING that makes use want to use. so think hard about it and know yourself. thats when i think youll make it as easy on yourself as you can. this just coming from someone who had a bad relapse.. good luck to you.:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:17 PM

Dont you know???

Its not the size of the tile...

its how you lay it!laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:16 PM
oh i forgot.. she has to be able to drink a mickeys with out making a face. because only a tuff chick drinks a mickeys.

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:14 PM

the new clint eastwood.. i forgot the name but it was really funny

Gran Torino?

YES it was really good.. had alot of funny parts in it

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:11 PM
can take a joke. know we need some guy time every once and a while. loves herself. makes me straonger when she is thereand can roll a blunt. but the blunt is just an extra

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:08 PM
the new clint eastwood.. i forgot the name but it was really funny

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:04 PM
id go with the 6x8 with only an 1/8 inch grout line

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:54 PM
i did not know this fourm was here. i made an a$$ out of my self one night trying to start a stoner fourm.. home sweet home

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:46 PM

no i was just pissed off at the world and thought what can i do to make myself look diffrent from well people in general i already have 20 tattoo's so i said every one has eye brows i shall remove them.

you my friend are funny i do the same kinda stuff but not like that more with the clothes i wear

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:38 PM
blushing

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:28 PM
was it a dare

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:24 PM
mmmmmmmmmm shrimp. i like the BIG ones wraped in bacon mmmmmmmmmmmmm

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 03:22 PM
claims to be a raped.. but really is willing