Fri 01/30/09 05:47 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 01/30/09 05:48 PM
his real name is WOODY PETER JOHNSON

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:42 PM
from dusk till dawn is a gem.. but the whole theme behind blade was the S**T

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:41 PM
no blade fans in here huh... the first one was the best the other two are still good though

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:08 PM

I roll up a sock and shove into my pants.

laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:03 PM

no when you can cook its always a good date.. call them over and cook.. i love to cook.. so i use it as a way o flirting

2 brussel sprouts and a stalk of asparagus on the plate will give her the right idea

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh pitchfork

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:54 PM
no when you can cook its always a good date.. call them over and cook.. i love to cook.. so i use it as a way o flirting

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:43 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 01/30/09 03:44 PM

Cervezas

you are a smart man.... some liquid motivation

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:39 PM
DIGS pee wee herman

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:14 PM
it sucks to blow it like thattears

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:12 PM
thats just because i learned the hard way.. and you can weed out the ones that want you to buy them what ever they want.. tell if im wrong guys

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:10 PM
the zoo, ice cream, and a walk is a good first date... tons of time to talk... and you dont feel like a clown the next day when you have money to put in the gas tank

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:09 PM
oh your one of those that need him to spend 100 dollors on the first date.. those are the guys that take you to the movies because they have nothing to talk aboutfrustrated

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:06 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 01/30/09 03:07 PM

masturbation is a good idea

ya that way if you get lucky you dont look like a 2 pump chump :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:03 PM

Sorry to hear about that. I never joke about sex on the first couple of dates because I don't want things going in the wrong direction.
I was having a conversation with my male roommate the other day about this and told him that I end up losing guys I'm dating because I won't sleep with them for a few weeks or a month while I get to know them and decide if I really want a relationship with them. I don't really care because they are apparently not guys I wanna date anyway. He mentioned this to a group of his friends who all said they would dump me after a week or two if I hadn't put out. One guy said he had an $80 rule. If he'd spent $80 on a girl and she hadn't slept with him he was gone. Is this really what we've come to???

no pricks like that tend to live in packs... and 80 dollors on a date..YA RIGHT... im taking her to the zoo and to get some ice cream and then a walk in the park...80 dollors... ya right only if shes my girlfriend

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:54 PM
1-800-free-date

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:52 PM
drew up a F**KED up map of my apt so now i get lost

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:51 PM
all in fun and games:thumbsup: waving

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:50 PM
draws his eyebrows on in the mornig

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:48 PM
1-800-gets-pounded

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:45 PM

No. Seriously. My opinion is not the fact people state declarations that are false or misleading in their profiles, but more or less state or declare dillusional subconcious in their profiles. Ya know? Likes long walks on the beach but lives 1200 miles from the beach on a turd infested river? Or has fake boobs, fake eye color, fake nails, fake hair color- but is looking for "A real man". Or how about bragging on how many tattoos and piercings they have but doesn't like anal sex because it hurts? Its just crazy. Every profile in my area is LAME,BORING,and UNORIGINAL. Some are carbon copies of themselves. "Looking for Mr Right. Looking for a "Good man". Where's my knight in shining armour. Sorry dumbass- this isn't 16 century england and my levis don't come in tin and I left my chainmail underwear at home. A lot of f*cked up profiles on here. People say one thing in their mind- but mean something else.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh smokin laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh