Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:19 PM
that sucks im here gettin stoned ill smoke for ya thoughsmokin

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:13 PM
i smoke two joints in the morning .. i smoke two joints at night.. i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:09 PM

As long as your good in the sack...I don't care what you smokedevil

Hypothetically,of coursedrinker

hey it makes you better in the sack

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:08 PM

drugs make everyone so crazy. start a thread about turtles and mention pot ONCE, and BAM! the thread derails and people start posting 'lagalize it!' and that kinda of inane banter. drugs even make straights nuts! lol.

dude i once tryed to start a pot head post and all the older sqs came in taking stuff. one guy even called me a crack head. i really think pot gets a bad wrap

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:03 PM
ill bet my last joint here this post is fake

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:55 PM

general/both

The pot isn't an issue, but...

after checking your profile, I have to run screaming...

nothing against you... I have a son around your age and that's just not right.

oh come on young guys can be fun!!!!

Been there... done that.

Yes, fun until they say something along the lines of... "My mom listens to that kind of music." And let's not forget it knowledge comes from experience and experience teaches men they really aren't 'all that' and all women really don't enjoy the same things.

Sorry, but I did just advance you a bit in time.

that would be your frat boi ass. you know some of us learn from watching and the rest comes easy..:banana:

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:36 PM

i blaze everyday. so most girls dont mind it but i dont think most ladys like a dude full of himself. good luckslaphead

how am i full of myself? i just listed some things not on my profile...but im def not full of myself

im just sayin if you smoke you smoke you dont have to justi it.. im not talking stuff to you man.. you blaze then blaze. im have to stop one day though ima be an RN very soon

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:33 PM

Hell yes!

you must be from texas

rofl

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:31 PM
i would tell her " why my lady we are on the same page"

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:29 PM

general/both

The pot isn't an issue, but...

after checking your profile, I have to run screaming...

nothing against you... I have a son around your age and that's just not right.

oh come on young guys can be fun!!!!

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:28 PM
i blaze everyday. so most girls dont mind it but i dont think most ladys like a dude full of himself. good luckslaphead

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:22 PM

I voted for him twice.Not only did he turn around Bill clinton's recession.He set record after record in the stock market.He took the stock market at a record low after the terrorist attacks and lead this country into record profits.There is no doubt in my mind if Bush was to be put back into office this country would be gaining jobs and not losing them.

the market did not just fall the last 100 days its been over a year that its been going south.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:16 PM
family

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:18 PM

i hate it when a man farts in front of me.....ugh!
filthy filthy filthymad

we all do it

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:28 PM

Guys what do you think bugs women the most??
Girls tell the guys what bugs you the most??
:tongue: not getting the job done in the sac:tongue:

there is a ton of truth to that

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:13 PM

Guys what do you think bugs women the most??

I bet it bugs em being wrong all the time

your an ol timer you should know there ALWAYS right lol.

if you dont lie then men your good to go. once you lie there ALWAYS going to think your lying

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:10 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Thu 05/14/09 03:11 PM

true. and here is why.. if you are guarded about things then your with holding a possible difference that sooner or later will rear its ugly head. And if your vulnerable you are open to new and fresh ideas. ( for the men here that could mean for those who have the fantasy of 3 women in bed at once) And for the women? well not sure what their fantasy would be.. besides you have to open yourself to all possibilities and that includes being able to find love.

lollipops for everyone.

but at first i was this way with my grilfriend and now she uses that as her ammo. but she is having my kid so i have to stay around and be a father she is three months

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:44 PM

I think its a self esteem thing with some people They can't be undressed in front of someone else Much less a group of people Its not sexual in nature about being a nudist. Yet we make it to be. Look at some of the comments oh no not me ? why? I mean we get naked all the time. And most people look at the human form as art. Sure some of it might be abstract. But its still an amazing form. ( guess the artist in me is showing)... I believe in myself and who I am. As the saying goes..." comfortable in my own skin"....

Americans are prudes actually I have been to countless topless and nude beaches all over the world. Even Long Island has a section of beach for nude sun bathing. Our puritan thoughts and that looking at a naked body is wrong.. well that's just bunk the church and societies trying to influence the masses.... ok all together now take your clothes off and declare freedom....

THAT FREEDOM WOULD FEEL BE BEST WITH A SLIGHT BREEZ

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:38 PM
when im at home i like to walk areound and hang out in the nude. my girlfriend hates it. what makes were most mad is when she FINDS A CHEST HAIR IN THE EGGS

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:35 PM
if your crazy your from albuquerque

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25