Community > Posts By > ciretom

no photo
Sat 04/17/21 01:43 PM
Would you like your partner to be possessive?

To a degree, sure. But no more than I'm comfortable with.

no photo
Sat 04/17/21 01:34 PM
I couldn't find any one in my life... anyone can help me to find someone special for my life?

Sure.
Are you paying salary, hourly, contractually? How much?
How long is the contract for?
Any health, dental, vision coverage?

no photo
Sat 04/17/21 01:32 PM
Does the virtual medium bring out darker shades of our nature that we would otherwise keep veiled?

When phrased like that, not really.
People are just people.
People banging themselves on the foot with a hammer isn't due to the "hammer medium."

People want to "bring out darker shades" of their nature, fulfill self interest, so they look for things that help them do so.

"The internet" is basically just businesses people use that are ultimately catering to providing what people want.

The "virtual medium" isn't making victims of people to the "darker shades" of their nature.
The "darker shades" of people are transforming the internet to what they want it to be, as the internet has enough elasticity to cater to it.

People that say things like "I'm addicted to the internet! I'm addicted to social media! I'm addicted to the forums! I'm addicted to technology!" are simply going through mental gymnastics for the sake of rationalizing behavior.

Can we exhibit rude behavior here, without second thoughts?

Sure.

no photo
Fri 04/16/21 06:58 AM
Marriage is no longer necessary??

How exactly are you defining marriage?
And necessary to what?

If I ask "are eggs a necessary ingredient in making a chocolate birthday cake?"

...You know what? Screw it.

Yes. Marriage is necessary.
You should go to Wal-Mart and pick up an extra one in case the one you ordered off the internet doesn't arrive in time or turns out to be a knockoff. Just in case.

If you have the money, keep a few in the cupboard. If stored properly they'll last years.

no photo
Thu 04/15/21 01:16 PM
Live in or marriage?

Depends.

Do I want kids? Marriage.

Do I just want a relationship and see where it goes or whatever? Neither.

Am I poor and need a roommate? Live in, with clearly separate and legally enforceable responsibilities, but really it's never going to get complicated with a relationship...unless she's a lingerie model.

no photo
Thu 04/15/21 01:13 PM
Who or what do you think makes you smile now

Lots of things.
Right at this particular moment I'm thinking and smiling about as a kid being home from school sick and watching The Bozo Show, and when Bozo would bring kids to the stage to do some sort of throw a ball in a bucket game, or whatever, you could tell Bozo was getting frustrated as hell at these dumb little kids that were just being kids and not paying attention, and what he'd have to do in order to keep it from showing, to force that patience out and that annoyance down.

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 07:53 PM
I'm not a perfect man

Based on what it cost to build the perfect man in 1976 (6 million dollars), to be the perfect man today (according to a quick google search) would take $27,734,340.95

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first pefrect man..."
https://youtu.be/K7zNY0I5JNI?t=33

love making

Why make love, when you can be.....bionic.
https://youtu.be/B-G0SVEQW8A?t=1

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 07:45 PM
do you think police body cams should be mandatory and on at all times?

I think anyone whose paycheck is wholly or primarily dependent upon redistributed "tax dollars" should wear a body cam at all times and footage ultimately available via FOIA.
If you're going to be a "public servant," and operating in the interest of the "public," then you don't get anything beyond reasonable privacy, like what people get on public property.

e.g. when Obama met with lobbyists for the H1B program, behind closed doors.
Or when Obama met with drug companies and health insurers and their lobbyists, behind closed doors.
Or when Obama met with senators to get them to vote for Obamacare, behind closed doors.

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 03:48 PM
real friendship and companion

That's what dogs and cats are for.

You need trust to love

Really?
I'm glad my mom didn't think so.

I would hate on my 23rd birthday to be told "You know what? When you popped out of my vag, I didn't love you....because you need trust to love, and trust is earned! Now on your birthday, after completing that trust earning camp, you've finally earned my trust, so I can say, son, that I love you!"

first you need to love in order to trust

Wow!
Really?
So back in the 90's when it was still standard to go over to girls house, pick her up, and take her out, they actually loved me?
Oh no! I must have passed up on all that love at first sight chances!
They trusted me with knowing where they lived, trusted I wouldn't drive off into the woods and dump their bodies.
Oh wasted youth!

To love someone is to understand each other

No. That's called "healthy communication."
You can love someone and still have poor communication.
You can have great and healthy communication without love.
To understand each other simply facilitates longevity in a relationship that is also supported by love.

Loving someone doesn't instill magic powers of "understanding."
"Understanding" doesn't magically grant feelings of "love."

You need ...

People need to stop conflating so many things with love and building unrealistic notions based on idealized emotional temperaments.

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 03:37 PM
Its True that ,Lying and Stealing are Next Door Neighbors !

IME it's been more like stealing and lying are bedmates.
I mean tons of people lie without stealing (although, technically I guess you could say people lying are stealing your time).

But IME people that steal will always lie about it.
A lot of the jobs I worked, when younger, had overlap with loss prevention.
Every time someone would be questioned about stealing, embezzling, fraud, whatever, they would always lie about it.
Didn't matter if we caught them directly in the act, had video tape, paper trails, or even blatant confessions, it was always lie lie lie.

What would you do if you found out that your Very Best Friend at work was Lying and Stealing ?

"Very best friend at work?"
That means they aren't really my friend in "real life."
I'd report them, especially if there was a reward (like many companies do) on reporting loss.
But it would kind of depend on the evidence I had or could get.

It would also depend on what exactly they're stealing and lying about.
I mean it's one thing for "my very best friend" at work to steal someone's sandwich out of the fridge while lying to me about how hot the chick was he banged over the weekend, and embezzling $10,000, lying and making it look like someone else did it ensuring the other person was fired and/or prosecuted.

no photo
Mon 04/12/21 06:56 PM
diff btwn smooch nd french kiss

Smooch is more lipial, french is more lingual.

no photo
Mon 04/12/21 06:35 PM
Age doesn't matter

Laws generally disagree.
But good luck with that philosophy.

Babysitters agree with that

Unfortunately, they don't.
"Hello Melissa, hows school goin', still trying to make money babysittin'?
Would you mind babysitting this 40's year old guy tonight? Might go real late, all deep like in the night. And he's gonna need a bath. Reeaaaal soapy. Might wanna wear them little jean shorts....mmmm...come over bout 4 pm...."

Of course there are also babysitters that don't want to watch infants, change poopy diapers, or deal with constant crying.

I believe babysitters would disagree to "age doesn't matter..."

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 05:05 PM
Would you drive over to tell her/him OR would you do it over the phone?

Kinda depends on how long we've been together, what our commitments and relationship was like. Depends on how much of her stuff was at my place and vice versa.

If they lived 2 hours away? In reality I wouldn't date someone that lived 2 hours away from me.
But for this hypothetical? I would most likely do it over the phone (especially if we didn't have stuff at each others place).

And if over the phone, would that be because of cost, time of the drive, OR... not really daring to face them and having to deal with their reaction?

Could be all 3? But again, I'd never date someone that lived 2 hours away from me.

I've broken up with women after a few months getting a more clear idea of who they were. I absolutely didn't want to deal with their reaction as I knew it was going to be some drawn out histrionic overly melodramatic mountain out of molehills manipulative tit for tat "buy whyyyyyyy?!?!?! nuh uh!" Carrie reenactment BS.

I'm not her father, therapist, or support group. I'm not her emotional doormat, relationshipedia, or punching bag. And obviously I don't have that strong of an emotional connection with her or I wouldn't be breaking up with her. It's not my responsibility to "deal with their reaction." I'm breaking up with her. She's not my problem anymore. Her problems aren't mine.

If we ran in the same social circles, if I had to see them everyday, if we worked at the same place, I might do things differently solely for the sake of maintaining a congenial non combative social relationship for the sake of everyday social lubrication. Some women try to make their problems others.
But anymore with the internet and just plain city size I tend to live in, I'll most likely never see nor hear from or about them ever again.

Personally, my preference (which I've done and have had done to me) is just meeting for coffee, showing up with a bag of their stuff (I never leave things at theirs that I can't replace), telling them it's over, thank them, avoid any meaningful discussion, then just leaving.

The last girl I was "dating," we were watching Family Guy, I just told her it was over and I didn't want to continue seeing her anymore, we sat and watched until the end of the show, then I left. Neither of us cared that much.
If she lived 2 hours away, I would not have driven over there, and I would probably have broken up with her via phone, text, or ghosting, long before that simply due to the 2 hour drive.

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 03:51 PM
what would you do if your partner accused you for having relation with his friend even you didn't have a chance to talk to his friend?

Kinda depends on the severity of the accusation and whatever "evidence" was being used, among other things.

Is the accusation based on questionable behavior on my part? Solely on their insecurities? Both?

And how are they accusing me? Are they getting all emotionally violent? Are they rational and just connecting dots in a certain way? Is it in a joking manner, or severely confrontational? Does it seem like they'll actually accept any answer other than "yes?" IOW have already made up their mind?

What I would do ranges anywhere from:
Treat it like a joke, to dump them and get a restraining order.

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 03:35 PM
How can a man be uninhibited in the bedroom yet feel awkward , shy and reluctant to dance

Is this a roundabout way to get more men to masturbate in public?

Is it true women on the whole are less inhibited than men when it comes to dancing and moving their body ?

Is it true men on the whole are smarter, stronger, more courageous, rational, logical, cunning, honest, than women when it comes to discussing salary requirements at job interviews?

Is it true the thots on tik tok aren't really dancing for enjoyment, but for attention?

Does rhythm come more naturally to women

Yes.
That is why women are so disproportionately over represented in the music industry.
Oh. Wait.

A man who loves to dance is certainly attractive to me

https://youtu.be/JBtrbKXf6Bs?t=8

If you like, I think I can get his email for ya.

no photo
Sat 04/10/21 08:34 AM
studies show that men need women to ''get to the point''

and women need ''details''

any suggestions...?

Suggestions for what?
It's like you're asking "I read something. Any suggestions?"

Are you asking:
"Any suggestions on other studies that prove or refute this?"
"Any suggestions on what to read next? Maybe Clive Cussler?"
"Any suggestions on how to interpret this?"
"Any suggestions on how I personally can use this information in my life?"
"Any suggestions on how these are currently resolved in interpersonal relationships of any type, in general?"
"Any suggestions on how to change this?"
"Any suggestions on how much this is based on or influenced by culture, or how this influences or reinforces culture?"
"Any suggestions on the best blood type to use for an F ranked ritual summons to quaggoroth?"
"Any suggestions on why men/women are like this?"

Provide some details to get to the point of what you're asking?

no photo
Sat 04/10/21 08:18 AM
Widows ... Can they again enjoy if they find a new partner

Did you just watch Wedding Crashers, listen to Chazz Reinhold and think..."hmmmm...that guy has a winning strategy!?"

https://youtu.be/l4D5zScOFKU?t=180

no photo
Fri 04/09/21 04:04 PM
The sexiest organ in one’s body

I'm partial to the Historique IIG made by Allen.
It's rare to find anymore, and almost never in one's body.
Especially since they installed the fencing on the overpass.

The sexiest organ in one’s body is the brain

I think the person you've asked to delete your browser history in case of any accidents (like being struck by an Hisorique IIG mad by Allen falling from the highway overpass) is going to be confused when fulfilling their duty.

no photo
Tue 04/06/21 05:45 PM
Why are women so self centered?

Why shouldn't they be?

The only real problem with being "self centered" is when they start to complain about it, can't understand why they aren't getting what they want, feel entitled to it, and try to make it the responsibility of others.

IOW "where are all the good ones? Where are all the nice ones? Guys/girls need to step up their game, they're all (x)!"

Doesn't really matter if it's male or female.

Whenever you start to talk to a girl or a woman...she talks about what she likes and dislikes and how she wants her guy to be...then if you talk highly about her she will be happy and go along otherwise its her way or the highway... that's self centered to me.

That's just the consumer mindset.
When you encounter that with someone you talk to, in general, it's pretty much a sign that they aren't that attracted to you.

When women, in general, are really attracted to you they're driven by things like their "tingles! tee hee," and will follow a less rational approach.

If she's specifically speaking to you directly about what she likes, dislikes, and how she wants her guy to be (iow it's not just listed in her profile), she's taking a rational approach, which means she's just not that attracted to you/your picture.
The less so, the more likely any minor thing is going to reinforce the urge to find something better, to go to the next choice.
At best she's measuring you for some benefit you represent towards some larger goal.

It's how women shop.
Impulse purchases (OMG! I just saw these shoes and I had to have them!) vs. planned purchases (I am going hiking so do you have boots that have/do/offer x,y,z,p,d,q, and your customer service better be good or no commission for you and I'm not coming back, let me speak to the manager).

Why are (anyone) so self centered?

Promotion of consumerism for the last century or so, and turning people into drones that basically work, spend, consume, repeat or complain to anything that interrupts that pattern.
Retraining people so when they feel any kind of "want" or "desire" it means anything that is perceived to fulfill that turns into a "store," and they interact with it that way. As the consumer, and the other person is the salesperson for the "store."

Of course you could also go into people with a net worth requiring shopping at walmart, demanding the selection, quality, and service of neiman marcus.

Not all women are the same and you shouldn’t tar us all with the same brush!

Why not ?

Because those are lazy minded shortcuts. Over time those shortcuts will become shortcuts of shortcuts of shortcuts that you won't question. They'll just become immediate negative emotional reactions that you don't question.
Then you'll spend more time looking to corroborate/validate them.
Let's say that 99% of (x) is the same. "Weeding" through that 99% takes time. You are trained on how to spot the 99%. When that 1% comes along, you'll focus more on trying to prove that 1% is like that 99%, you'll only really focus on how that 1% is like that 99%. As that's all you've trained yourself to do.
i.e. Law of the instrument. "when all you have is a hammer, you'll treat everything like a nail."

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 07:40 PM
food for thought

nom nom nom.
I like it spicy.

Accept your past without regret,

Even if you knew she wasn't 18.
No regrets!

handle your present with confidence

No matter how many police cars are behind you, don't stop!
Pedal to the metal.
Confidence!

face your future without fear.

Embrace your dementia.
Monopoly money is perfectly acceptable at strip clubs.
What's the worst they can do?
Especially when you can't remember after it happens.

if you got one foot in tomorrow and one foot in yesterday, yer wizzin' all over today

And crappin' on the moment.
Yee haw!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25