Community > Posts By > Michael715

Michael715's photo
Wed 09/02/09 10:57 AM
Edited by Michael715 on Wed 09/02/09 10:59 AM
Depends, do they own the title God yes, since God refers to the entity they beleive in, as Allah refers to the god of the muslims. But they do not 'own' the concept of god, lil g here. I'd say every faith has dibbs on their entitiy but thats my opinion. Sin is a concept of religions, I never hear agostics discussing 'sin'.

Michael715's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:39 AM
thx for the ideas

Michael715's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:38 AM

I'm looking to get my gf a b day gift any ideas?

Two months ago you were gay? Now you have a girlfriend?

I'd suggest a card and dinner if you've been together less than 6 months.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/217235

I was not gay at anytime, I am bisexual.

Michael715's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:42 AM
I'm looking to get my gf a b day gift any ideas?

Michael715's photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:33 AM
Does it worry anyone that the movie induetry seems to have run out of new ideas and is just remaking everything? ie Dukes of Hazzard, Charlies angels, and a host of others

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:54 AM
all interesting answers

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:53 AM
Okie

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:33 AM
Hi I'm Michael, I'm seeking to find a fun lady who'd like to be treated like a lady. I'd wine and dine her, take her out regularly, and plan romantic times as well.

I'm seeking a woman 18 to 45 who's got a spirt of adventure and enjoys a good time! Looks are unimportant!!!

Michael715's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:57 AM
Has anyone seen previews for the new Star trek?

Michael715's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:56 AM
I think Pierce was the best 007

Michael715's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:33 AM
all good choices

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:55 AM
What would you ask God/Jesus if you could ask one question? Id ask which faith if any is the true one.

What would u ask for if He granted you one request. Unlimited wealth to help others

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:52 AM
All very good movies

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:18 AM
Whats your favorite movie and why?

Mine is Apt Pupil, I think it shows how the most innocent person can be corrupted

Michael715's photo
Wed 05/06/09 09:30 AM

You call that proof?

laugh

The human mind can be programed just as easily as a PC, easier in fact because mankind has had 5 thousand yrs (at least) to learn how.

You just refuted your own OP...

:wink:

5 minutes and 5,000 years do not exactly support one another!

Didn't say they did, my point is evolution is a fantasy and I'm speaking as a trained scientist here, you have a better chance of winning the jackpot in the lottery every wk for a yr then 'man' spinging out of nothing
If your a scientist who believes that evolution claims man sprang out of nothing, then you are one of the least educated scientists I have ever heard of . . .

a DVM is not a scientist BTW . . .

So if evolution doesn't teach that man 'sprang' into being plz enlighten me? A DVM isn't a scientist? Really? Do u even know what a DVM is? It's a Dr. of Vet. Medicine, what u think as such I somehow didn't take science? Go tell that to any trained doctor and see what he says! Doctors are trained scienists plain and simple!

I just love people you write before thinking!
No a doctor is not a scientist, a scientist researches using scientific principles and works to publish his results this is NOT the same as someone who uses the knowledge to practice medicine. You certainly could be a doctor of vet medicine AND a scientist if you have published any papers then certainly you would be both, however being a DVM does not make you a scientist.

Your very unscientific approach to evolution seems to illustrate my point. Also using the Fallacy from authority will not pull any weight around here with me, you will have to work a lot harder to be convincing.

Evolution says NOTHING about how life formed. So to say that evolution makes the claim that man came from nothing is not only inaccurate it is not scientific.

Lets clarify, what you are talking about is a Reseach Scientist, a person doing reseach to find a cure or the like. Also being published isn't the only way of proving your a scientist. Science is involved in my work everyday, from examing blood samples to when I operate.

I won't even comment on evolution further, we are not making any head way one way or other so why should I waste my time argueing a Godless theory thats impossilbe anyway?

I won't be posting more responses to this thread any longer.

Michael715's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:26 PM

Because it takes more than five minutes for the garbage to stink.

If one was able to create us 5 mins ago and make us believe in centuries of history would making garbage stink be a problem? I think not!!

Michael715's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:22 PM
Edited by Michael715 on Tue 05/05/09 12:30 PM

You call that proof?

laugh

The human mind can be programed just as easily as a PC, easier in fact because mankind has had 5 thousand yrs (at least) to learn how.

Didn't say they did, my point is evolution is a fantasy and I'm speaking as a trained scientist here, you have a better chance of winning the jackpot in the lottery every wk for a yr then 'man' spinging out of nothing
If your a scientist who believes that evolution claims man sprang out of nothing, then you are one of the least educated scientists I have ever heard of . . .

a DVM is not a scientist BTW . . .

So if evolution doesn't teach that man 'sprang' into being plz enlighten me? A DVM isn't a scientist? Really? Do u even know what a DVM is? It's a Dr. of Vet. Medicine, what u think as such I somehow didn't take science? Go tell that to any trained doctor and see what he says! Doctors are trained scienists plain and simple!

I just love people you write before thinking!

Michael715's photo
Mon 05/04/09 12:49 PM

You call that proof?

laugh

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:26 AM
Everybodies got a opinion

Michael715's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:25 AM

The argument given is as equally valid is an argument for the existence of 'God'.

False... The analogy falls completely apart, rather quickly. To use it one must first identify a 'programmer'...

Call it what you want... 'God', spirit, whatever... then one must also apply intent, purpose, and reason to this 'programmer', which cannot be proven to begin with...

Prove to me that atheism isn't true!

bigsmile

See whatta mean?

You asked me to prove that atheism isn't true. Thats the simpliest request I've had in yrs. Look at the human body, how complex it is, how perfectly balaced everything in it and our world is, there is viritually no chance of this being a random event. Just think of our planet, perfectly suited to meet our needs, could this happen by a big bang? I'd say thats as likely as u taking a dice and rolling the same # 100 times in a row

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9