Community > Posts By > Michael715

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:47 AM
The reason I posted these questions is because I figured why not post some thought provoking ones. I've seen a lot of questions that are boring, or irrelvent, or are very personal. These are interesting questions that get ppl talking (just look at the # of replies and views if u doubt this) and thinking. I always like provoking responeses in groups, its how one gets to know others isn't it?

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:40 AM
Now what if he/she turns out to be innocent? Would u want to be the one to apolize to their kids?

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:39 AM

I'll take the cash and then turn around an donate to findin a cure for breast, bone, liver an lung cancer. The forms that took my Mom. shades

I agree

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:38 AM
Nothing like a good topic eh?

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:28 AM

Cure cancer, Patent the cure, and charge OUTRAGEOUS sums of money for the cure. The wealth would be limitless then!

Yeah but would it do the poor and middle class any good? You'd still have ppl dying of cancer cause they couldn't come up with the cash!

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:27 AM

Well, if I am allowed the limitless money, I could assist in helping find a cure for so much more than just ONE cancer, plus myriad other ails of humanity. I'll take the money, Howie.
[/quote

I'd agree, and thats after seeing my mom die of cancer

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:25 AM
I divided the ?'s between coffee and chat and general disussion

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:24 AM

nope. I have always maintained that "love" is the most important thing to me . Not money.

Now what if you were hopelessly in debt? Or a loved one needed surgery u couldn't affort without the $

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:23 AM

You are offered a bank account that has $5,000,000 in it, you are told that it will be refilled to this ammount daily, only catch is you can never see the love of your life again in any way, would u accept?

ohwell Is this meaning that I already have met the love of my life as well???

Thats the assumption yes

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:22 AM
Ok I'll give u 2 possiabilites.

1st a jealous bf kills his gf due to cheating.

2nd a mentally ill teen stalks and shoots a man he honestly believes hurt his mother, but didn't in reality

In both cases there was forethough and planning, and it was carried out in 'cold blood' in the 2nd case like I said the teen is mentally ill but deemed 'fit' to stand trail

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:14 AM

Breast cancer

No choosing which type, it would be a random selection, what if they choose to cure skin cancer after u declined the money, would u feel 'ripped' off?

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:12 AM

It all depends on the situation. Who it was he killed. How he did it.

Like I said at the begining, you were part of the jury that found the person guilty, so u must be satisfied with the verdict.

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:10 AM
You are offered the choice of limitless wealth or curing one form of cancer today, which would u choose? Baring in mind if you accept the cash u could give huge amounts to research

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:08 AM
Amazing how these questions get a response and show something of the person answering

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:07 AM

I've dated two guys with a 15+ age difference and it totally went to hell. More than likely because he was betting on my naivety to not catch what was wrong with him/both of them. My longest relationship has a 6 year difference and it went relatively well. There was a huge reason why they were still single at their age and worst of all they were miserable. I need a guy who has his life going for him and needs someone to share it with, not someone who needs "fixing"

I'm dating a guy two months older than me now and it's the best relationship I've ever had. we do have differing opinions but it's not polar opposites. i like knowing that we're going to experience things together instead of my man already lived through it.

I respect your choice!

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:06 AM

Wait I missed question 2!

Sry about that the other questions I believe are in the coffee and chat room

It is, but money can ease a lot of loniless, so Ive heard anyway

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:05 AM

Wait I missed question 2!

Sry about that the other questions I believe are in the coffee and chat room

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:02 AM
You are offered a bank account that has $5,000,000 in it, you are told that it will be refilled to this ammount daily, only catch is you can never see the love of your life again in any way, would u accept?

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:57 AM

:smile: if the person were guilty,i would have no problem pressing "The Button" the cash would be a nice little something extra be seeing you

I asked this question once at a soial gathering I was amazed how many ppl would not do it until money was added

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:56 AM

Sometimes it is fun to drive a newer car. The older one have worn out springs and cushions that sag. The headlights aren't as bright and the crome is fading. The wax is peeling the tires are cracked. Take it for a spin, you never know until you try.

Ravendancer

Good analogy... Hope you have Allstate.. Youngins are hard on cars!

Yeah but can they fly!