Community > Posts By > Michael715

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:51 AM

I have alwayse prefered younger women. I believe that is because i was immature for my age when i was younger. Therefore i think when i did discover sexuality on a level above looking at pictures, I wanted a woman on my level. As i got older i had gaps in my time in relationships. Therefore i still think i look towords ladies on my level which usualy turn out to be younger.

Thats interesting. I find I prefer younger as well. Because I enjoy being able to act like I'm 25 when I'm 38 and being with a 19-24yp lets me do that

Michael715's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:49 AM

And me with my Star !

Can't we enjoy more then one team, I'll admit I also like the colts. Nothing to say we must stick with one team exclusivly

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:16 AM
Nothing wrong with the pats or -gasp- the vikings, but come on who wants a volvo when u can have a benz or porche?

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:40 AM
I'm Michal, not from NY but would love to find someone from the big apple to date. I'm in Toronto

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:39 AM

well am I?

I'd date u.

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:36 AM
I think the Dallas Cowboys are the best NFL team around. I mean they are the 2nd most valueable sports team in the world (Mancaster United is #1). They've won 5 superbowls, hold the record for the most consecutive winning seasons, have made the most appearances on monday night football. I could go on but my point is made, COWBOYS RULE!

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:15 AM
Thx

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:59 AM

Turning you on?
NO ITS A BIG TURN OFF................

Not to mention morally questionable. could be deemed to be encouring a illegal act, esp if its someone under 18yo

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:55 AM

Turning you on?

I assume your not turning him/her on, u are making me nauseas

Michael715's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:31 AM
Age doesn't really matter, if the younger is beyond a certain age. But young guys esp seem to have a stronger sex drive then guys in their 30's

Michael715's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:50 PM
matter of opinion. depends on how trusting u are. Im no pyhcopath

Michael715's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:45 PM
thx for the help

Michael715's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:46 AM
I hear all of u, but how do u not look when love is a need?

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:31 PM
Edited by Michael715 on Thu 04/09/09 12:32 PM
Thanks everybody! If you are feeling bold send me a friend request!

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:59 AM
Thx for the welcome

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:58 AM

Does a age differance really matter? I'm asking cause I'm interested in a younger person and I'm wondering if it can work long term. Yes I know sex isn't everything.

Sex isn't everything? What, did it fall off? I have to say young and optimistic is much more attractive than middleaged and cynical.

You can be young minded and optimistic and yet not be jumping all over each other every min. I'm 38 which is in no way old but my seuxal 'needs' have changed A LOT. I don't have the same drive I did when I was 18, heck at 18 I could have stayed in bed for days on end and thought of nothing else. Now I got work and kids. Doens't mean I don't enjoy sex alot I just don't need it 24/7 like I used to.

Everybody is different. My drive worked completely the opposite. Not much at 18, and kicked in overdrive at about 32.

But, back on topic, it does help if there are some overlaps in experiences and interests.

everyone is differant, my drive is strong, but I realize there must be more then bed for a relationship to work.

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:55 AM
Let me see I'm not brand new to mingle2 but fairly new. I'm 38yo, single, a DVM (vet). I enjoy many things including music, movies, dancing, video games, reading, nature walks, camping and a host of other activities.

What am I looking for? I'm looking for either a man or woman, I'm bisexual, to have fun with, share my life with, and generally find some enjoyment with.

I'm open to all kinds of people. I'm not here just to find a mate for life, I'm open to enjoying someones company for a day, a wk, or if it works out a lifetime.

If you are interested email me here on mingle2 thx

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:05 AM

Does a age differance really matter? I'm asking cause I'm interested in a younger person and I'm wondering if it can work long term. Yes I know sex isn't everything.

Sex isn't everything? What, did it fall off? I have to say young and optimistic is much more attractive than middleaged and cynical.

You can be young minded and optimistic and yet not be jumping all over each other every min. I'm 38 which is in no way old but my seuxal 'needs' have changed A LOT. I don't have the same drive I did when I was 18, heck at 18 I could have stayed in bed for days on end and thought of nothing else. Now I got work and kids. Doens't mean I don't enjoy sex alot I just don't need it 24/7 like I used to.

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:10 AM

Ages shouldn't matter, and matters less as u age but amoung young ppl it seems to have a greater import

Age may not matter to you, however it could matter to someone else. I would not be interested in dating someone much older than me. The bigger the age gap, the more likely we'll be at different stages in life.

I do agree with u to a point.

Michael715's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:34 AM
Well I've got a son, and I've raised or helped raise 2 nephews and a neice and here's what I would do. I'd begin by taking her on some type of activity lets say a hr b4 bed, nothing complicated, maybe a walk, a bike ride, some time at the park playing, anything that would wear her out. Then a warm bath to calm her and bed. I'd also look into power bar extension cords, u know the type where u can turn the entire entertainment center off and make sure it has a lock on it so she can't turn it back on. Maybe u want to get her a video to watch before bed that is very relaxing.

As a last resort and I shudder to suggest this and highly recommend againist it, but if worse comes to worse put a small lock on the outside of her door so she can't leave her room, I'd also lock up her toys in a closet at bed time, so she has nothing to do but sleep. I know this sounds horrible, but it worked for my cousin who's son Trevor went through a similair phase and it worked.