Community > Posts By > okmama4u

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:03 PM

seeing how I had not been on a date in oh say 11+ yrs I really screwed up this summer. I just assumed that we were going dutch cause of the way it was set up, and I bought a bottle of wine. He would NOT let me pay for it and the poor guy only made $10 an hour. So I really felt like a bum. Anyways from now on I will be more careful...

love I will buy you a bottle anytime!!!love :heart: flowers

I might just have to take u up on that flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:02 PM
I like that shugga momma :wink:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:01 PM

one thing i dont dig is taking me to dinner and using a buy one get one free coupon... especially not on a first date... my ex did that then when ever he paid we always had to go somewhere that he had a coupon for... once in a while was ok but cheap sob!!! when i took him out i never did that to him....

OMG thats crazy

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:58 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 05:59 PM
For that luckyguy up there heres an answer tongue2

I dunno something really cheap like those new burgers at mc d's Mc doubles or something like that.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:57 PM
seeing how I had not been on a date in oh say 11+ yrs I really screwed up this summer. I just assumed that we were going dutch cause of the way it was set up, and I bought a bottle of wine. He would NOT let me pay for it and the poor guy only made $10 an hour. So I really felt like a bum. Anyways from now on I will be more careful...

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:35 PM

I'm 25% black...wanna see where?

You gonna email me that pic or text it???? lmmfao

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:29 PM

I'd say if you quit, then you are a non-smoker and you should check that box. If you go back to that habit, then change it back to smoker, but make sure you are honest with the person you are going out with that restarted. That's only fair to them.

Congratulations and keep up the good work! flowerforyou

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:22 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 04:24 PM
my guess is that the little thingy isnt catching right. Sorry I cant remember what its called. But even if you lock the door and shut it and it dont catch a good gust of wind could blow it right open.

Hey I just wanted to add in here yes this is scary, have you checked the attic door to make sure that there is no one living in there? OK I know thats pretty far fetched but it just happened to someone recently.

Or just maybe coming over from aother apartment through the attic door.

Sorry to scare you.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:25 AM
I'M lovin it!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:23 AM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 01:23 AM
:heart: talking to my sweetie :heart:

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 02:24 PM
welcome:banana:

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 08:18 PM

Sleeping with the enemy.....perfect

lmfao

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 08:02 PM

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

No joke!

And my other favorite is Last of the mohicans.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:49 PM
Rebounds just hurt everyone involved. If you can just suck it up for say 6 months or so then you are much better off. And much more prepared to go into another relationship... besides what if you have that rebound guy/girl on your side when you meet the real deal?

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:20 PM
In all my experience, lol it is limited.. Get the hell out if you don't trust them! That little voice is there for a reason.
But I don't think it means you dont have feelings for them. Just that you need to get away :D

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:29 PM
This time of the year is my favorite. The stars seem so clear and intoxicating.

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:44 PM
I'm a newby here! :banana:

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:18 PM
lots of good answers here. I would like to add a little something to the pot. understanding and work (on both peoples part)

I do have to admit since my divorce I can see now so much I should have done. they always say hindsight is 20/20 huh?

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:13 PM
hey I have four boys and it really sounds like yours is getting ready to start using the potty. If I was you I would start putting him on the big potty as soon as possible in the mornings and after naps. that is the best time to get them to use the potty. When my boys peed in the potty I would clap and cheer. It really made peeing in the potty fun. You only have to clap and cheer for a week or two and then they have the hang of peeing while sitting on the potty. ANother thing that makes boys easier to potty train is the fact that you can let them pee outside. It is such a novelty, tell him he is watering a certain tree or bush or even the grass. He will learn to use the potty inside too.
Pull ups just prolong the potty training period. They are still able to wet in them and not really feel wet. It just don't sink in. If your ready you can give him the opportunity to not wear anything under his pants or buy him big boy underwear, either way if he pees he will see the consquences. 21 months is an awesome age to get this process started. don't punish him if he wets his pants just talk to him about how bad it feels to be wet and then clean him up and get some new clothes. It hardly took anytime at all using the above method with my four boys and they were the same age.

1 2 4 Next