Community > Posts By > okmama4u

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:29 AM
Welcome!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:19 AM

dear ex, although you cost our divorce thousands of dollars, i wish you the best, i hope you find what you were looking for and enjoy your life to the fullest. i hope that the guy you find and marry treats you like a queen. but if he doesnt then that will be my vindication and you will have lost, and I, my dear lady, will have won.

Very well said and mirrors my feelings completly.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:44 PM
I sure hope so, I am always telling em.

I am ging to try to do more by implementing acts of love too!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:43 PM
tears hell I just like looking at the pictures if they have muscles blushing

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:40 PM

Well it's not so secret, but I buy lunch for people in the drive thru from time to time. I started doing it last year, I have no real criteria (like male/female etc.) nor do I know how much I'm paying for ahead of time, I just tell the window person I'd like to pay for the person behind me and wa-la happy

I like this. Thats awesome!flowerforyou

Thanks! The way I see it, you never know what kind of day the person is having, so maybe I get a chance to brighten it or take their mind off things etc :smile:

It would totally rock my day!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:36 PM
maybe they are engaged in conversation with someone else and just aren't very nice about it.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:30 PM

Well it's not so secret, but I buy lunch for people in the drive thru from time to time. I started doing it last year, I have no real criteria (like male/female etc.) nor do I know how much I'm paying for ahead of time, I just tell the window person I'd like to pay for the person behind me and wa-la happy

I like this. Thats awesome!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:10 PM
I have bought for the aangel tree several years.
But my favorite was a little boy I saw playing outside on a cold day with no coat and I went and bought him one and left it on the porch. He wore that coat from then on that winter.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:39 PM

noway noway noway noway noway
What if he told you he was separated....

You end it when the truth comes out that he's a liar.
But what if they truly were separated?devil

He is still technically married even if he is separated.
Some people have been separated for years....devil
What if she was with another man other then her husband?
You still wouldn't become involved with him?devil

I was separated for 3 years before the loser granted me the divorce. I had several guys tell me that they wouldn't go out because I was technically still married. There was no chance for reconcilation, but they didn't feel comfortable because I hadn't officially gotten divorced yet.
So what if you had met a married man at the time that also had been separated for a few years...devil

I am ashamed to admit that I have dated a married man, but broke it off when he used every excuse in the book as to why he couldn't get a divorce. I got sick of his lies and his nonsense games. I dumped his sorry butt.

Whats that song?? Stay??? LOL

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:02 PM

If he is cheating on her, with you... what makes you think that he wouldn't cheat on you eventually... a total going no where relationship to say the least... What goes around, comes around... so absolutely not!

So True!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:55 PM

OKMama
I tried to E mail you but I am blocked. I am a year too old for you! laugh

We were discussing jobs in another thread. I just have a J O B for a paycheck. (I inspect circuit boards) What a wonderful job you have! It must be very satisfying.

Hey I will change my stuff cause I wanted to talk to you too.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:51 PM

I still Beast feed

Yeaouch is that what you were doing last night????scared that hurt!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:49 PM

but it was true....and i mean he had all these *****es he was with and i was just a convenience....so in a sense i was the other woman!!!

been therefrustrated

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:48 PM

noway noway noway noway noway
What if he told you he was separated....

It can still get your a$$ whipped. Esp if the wife still thinks that your "working on it"

Its just a bad situation all the way around. What if he is playing you too!!!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:44 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Sat 01/03/09 09:45 PM

I was only 22.

I have yet to finish having babies, but because of that incident, I am actually afraid to breastfeed, period.

I did, however, pump for my nephew who was a preemie and I had JUST given birth to my surroson a few months after my nephew got out of the hospital from the NICU.

Now that is AWESOME! flowerforyou He is what would be considered in some cultures your sons milk sibling :D

?

I was a surrogate mother. The child I bore around the time I started pumping for my nephew wasn't mine and never received my milk due to his parents, um, idiocy? I wanted my surrogate son to receive my antibodies and immunities which I KNEW his family wouldn't have cause they were fresh from China, but they refused.

Oh well, at least my nephew got them!

I got all that, I was talking about your nephew happy
OK well maybe not ALL that LOL

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:42 PM

Could you ever be the other woman?devil

mad We really should not do that to each other. Respect other peoples boundaries.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:39 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Sat 01/03/09 09:40 PM

I was only 22.

I have yet to finish having babies, but because of that incident, I am actually afraid to breastfeed, period.

I did, however, pump for my nephew who was a preemie and I had JUST given birth to my surroson a few months after my nephew got out of the hospital from the NICU.

Now that is AWESOME! flowerforyou He is what would be considered in some cultures your sons milk sibling :D

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:35 PM

think What exactly is a "womanizer"?what

My ex husband

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:34 PM

Im still nursing at 55, whats the big deal smokin

LMAO!!! Every mans dream drinker

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:31 PM

because of stigma here in the states, I was actually embarrassed to breastfeed Nicole outside of our home. Which led to her always being so small till I started to incorporate formula.

she was weaned at 6 months because I had no choice. I "ran out" of milk cause we had always been out and about and I was afraid to breastfeed her.

the looks people would give me when I did try were so horrifying to me that I would get nervous and my milk wouldn't flow.

American society can be so cruel sometimes.

That is such a huge problem for so many women here in the US. I see exactly this so many times.