Community > Posts By > okmama4u

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:30 PM

Well now we are dipping into my specialty.:banana: I teach breastfeeding classes and coach moms on getting it right. Breastfeeding is very important and every baby deserves to at least be given a chance. Yes they still need to breastfed after they eat solid foods. There are always immunological benefits to breastfeeding. Even past 1yr.
The world average age to wean is 4 so that means there are some older and some younger. Usually the US is what brings that average down.

I think to each his own and if it is something that is making a baby healthier then thats awesome.

flowerforyou

Thank you little red hen!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:24 PM

finally got a deer tonight,fresh backstrap on the grill...come on over:banana: drinker drool

I am so glad for you!!! YAY!!!drinker :banana: drinker :banana:

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:21 PM
Well now we are dipping into my specialty.:banana: I teach breastfeeding classes and coach moms on getting it right. Breastfeeding is very important and every baby deserves to at least be given a chance. Yes they still need to breastfed after they eat solid foods. There are always immunological benefits to breastfeeding. Even past 1yr.
The world average age to wean is 4 so that means there are some older and some younger. Usually the US is what brings that average down.

I think to each his own and if it is something that is making a baby healthier then thats awesome.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:45 PM
Im to sexy

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:07 AM
wow lots of good stuff here!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:02 AM
ouch! welcome!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:00 AM
Welcome this is a great place to be!drinker

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:53 PM

love smooched ANd thats why I am so happy!!!!blushing

Perfect its on now!!!devil devil :angel: :angel: slaphead

Is that a threat or a promise?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:49 PM

I did not put this in my profile cuz I did not think it would be ok to put in it.My step-father has bone-cancer,we found out last April-hes takeing treatmants.They are geting ready to do a stim-cell thing on him,if this does not work he will have to wait it out.he is in the last stage of bone-cancer.This month sometime he will go and start the stuff for the stim-cell.

((BIG HUG)) for you and your grandfather. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:45 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 11:45 PM

gots a terrible head cold... and i cant quit sneezing and my nose is a faucet and it hurts from to much blowingtears

I am so sorry... I was wanting to give you a ((BIG HUG)) but there was no smiley here. flowerforyou

aww thanks.. i hope it goes away b/c im going to boot camp in 10 days and it would be awful to still have it.

OH man I will be sending healing vibes your way, you will need to be in great health for that.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:43 PM
your bike of course

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:42 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 11:42 PM
love smooched ANd thats why I am so happy!!!!blushing

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:40 PM

gots a terrible head cold... and i cant quit sneezing and my nose is a faucet and it hurts from to much blowingtears

I am so sorry... I was wanting to give you a ((BIG HUG)) but there was no smiley here. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:39 PM

:banana: :banana: I am so happy tonight :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are you happy?

:heart: I am so happy. I am talking to the sweetest woman ever on the phone.love love flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

Oh do tell.... Your such a luckyguy!!! smitten

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:37 PM

Are you happy?

That alone just made me 10x happier than I was!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:22 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 11:22 PM
oops

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:22 PM

Im watching the snow fall and thinking Im going to have to call in in the morning...

Not going to work would make me happy!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:02 PM

Are you happy?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:09 PM
Edited by okmama4u on Fri 01/02/09 06:09 PM
Song or songs right now??

I have to many to pick just one.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:05 PM
I was like 13 and the school hired kids to help with sweeping the halls after school. It was a blast.