Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:03 PM
Nothing wrong with classical like myself The Planets by Holst is one of my favs

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:00 PM
I've always wanted to go to Austin and catch one of the City Limits shows. I know about big cities, lived in enough of them too

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:53 PM
I can handle rap and hip hop but gansta rap has too much violence in for my taste

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:50 PM

I like all music :)

even gansta rap?

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:48 PM

hey i made it!

whats the interesting topic of the night?

me trying to keep up with these women.
Very elusive creatures they are.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:46 PM

I like my country :) radio

I can listen to just about anything. Did roadwork with a country show band in the 70's toured So Va and NC

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:43 PM
Two left feet here!
I've got the news on another stupid fight in the capitol(my home town) over the innaguration give me a break

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:39 PM

maybe I'm just getting old
NOT

dude, you are not old...I can speak from experience that ppl our age are not old. When you think you are old...just tune up BigR radio on the net and chill out to the tunes:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I agree age is attitude. I was trying to find a Floyd cd this morning must have lost it in the last move

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:35 PM
thought about that, probably the best way to keep up with you. I check emails, and two other forums myself.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:30 PM
maybe I'm just getting old
NOT

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:29 PM
Later tazz nice meeting you, Drop in again

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:27 PM
you all do move around a lot and quickly. I think I may have change some settings on the pc. The page refreshes but dosen't show new posts. I have manually reload the page and by then poof! you were gone

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:22 PM
I'm confused

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:18 PM
Thanks for leaving the bread crums carold

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:11 PM
You guys can be hard to keep up with at times.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:47 PM
They don't scare me. If I were any better today I would be twins, great day!

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:43 PM
Good evening carold, how was your day.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:09 PM
I know what you mean deepheart. I shut that door and double locked it a long time ago. I have only recently unlocked it but it will not open until I have a good look through the peep hole with my magnifying glass.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:45 PM
Tazz I just got around to reading this. Keep the fight going. More power to you, I hope you win for good. I have lost two siblings in the past three years to that, I know what a battle it can be. Keep on keepin' on!

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:39 PM
I would use caution, windows doesn't usually give you a message like that. Was an icon that popped up out of the tool tray?(over where the clock is) If it was a pop up window on your desktop more than likely it is from a virus, malware, or spyware. I would run a virus check first, then a spyware/malware check. If you find nothing then if you have run a backup on your system try restoring with the last known good configuration.
Good luck