Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:07 PM
Being a rolling stone most of my life has taught me how to make friends, and how to choose. To become friends you must something in common. You must also like the person for who they are and what they stand for. Otherwise they fall into the category of acquaintances.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:41 PM

I can say without a doubt i was so red in the face.

I'll bet she was glad she wasn't going commando at the timepitchfork

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:39 PM

Nothing wrong with going "commando", cbchdude, sometimes it can be darn right sexy!:wink: ::smile:

I agree but not when it's 8 and windy. I'm not sure what the wind chill factor was but it hurt.bigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:37 PM

I do not think i felt like such a jerk in my life.

I'm not so sure how I would have handled that one, at least she had a sense of humor.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:32 PM
Edited by cbchdude on Sun 01/04/09 04:34 PM
Thanks Viva, but I must agree the dress takes the cake so farrofl
About the bike:
I had a friend that detailed his, took it for a ride and quickly found out why you don't armor all the tires.frustrated

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:36 PM
As much as I love living on the beach there are some comforts of country living I really do miss. Trust and honesty among neighbors is a way of life, that I do miss. City and urban living does take that away.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:29 PM
Thankfully I haven't had too many of those moments, But...
Have you ever walked out of the house with that feeling you forgot to do something?
I got up one morning a little groggy from a very long week, showered, dressed and ready to go. After several self checks, tie, belt, socks, jacket, keys, wallet all good I head out. It was a crisp morning about 8 degrees out and got as far as the parking lot when it finally sunk in. As soon as the cold wind cut through my pants...underwear! Ouch. Of course no one knew but myself and I had a few choice words with myself about that one.blushing

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:18 PM
Thanks for posting that, it was well worth the visit. I am emailing that link to family and friends, my girls will love this one. Thanks again.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:12 PM
Evening all. I hope you have had a good day. Sorry to hear some of you are still under the weather. I spent the day trying to watch the playoffs, game one was interrupted by a potential client that wanted to talk my ear off about a new project.grumble frustrated Oh well. I have been watching threads started by mirrormirror today, what an intriguing mind there.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:02 AM
I'm watching the Dolphins/Ravens right now. Tied at 3-3 2nd 1/4 good game so far.
You said "Nice", check out the thread in Relationships about "Nice Guys" and let me know what your thoughts are, there has been some good input so far.
Enjoy the game!:banana:

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:57 AM
Welcome tazz you will enjoy yourself here, I certainly have.
think Something about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane that just escapes mewhat

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:52 AM
I have been told that women see being nice as a weakness in men. Women only respect jerks.
Your thoughts ladies please. think

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:31 AM

Both...
Challenge my brain but be sweet to my heart :)

Well said!

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:28 AM
Yes looks do matter. There must be some form of physical attraction in a relationship. However bear in mind the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", therefore what may be attractive to one will not necessarily hold true for another.
True beauty is what lies in the soul, which is what I am more attracted to in a person.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:50 AM
Well my Chiefs are done for the year. Couldn't happen too soon the way they played this year. They already have a countdown to the draft on their site, should be interesting with Peterson finally gone, if Herm is still around I think they may go heavy on the defense.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:37 AM

Good Morning all! Fantastic sunrise on the East coast, I'll try to send it Westerly as far as I can toss it!

Glad somebody had a great one. Cloudy here only got one peek through a little hole in the sky.

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:30 AM

"Yo Asshole, This mother ****er's dead. Ain't no Chris Angel Mindfreak David Blaine trapdoor horse **** jumping off here!!"
Sgt. Lincoln Osiris- Tropic Thunder

Two quotes for you butthead

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

"All you need is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure."

Mark Twain(he's dead too)

"Keep on keeping on" (Flakey Floont, R Crum DC Comics) I think quote #2 describes this guy best hg

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:27 AM
What a great season they had. Not to burst you bubble july but knocking off the browns was no great feat. I think the Chiefs could have beat the Browns(maybe).laugh

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:13 AM
Morning all it's cloudy out and the sun is a little sluggish getting up so here are some stats from the NFL web site
The Titans and Giants have clinched their Division and homefield advantage.
The Panthers, Steelers, Dolphins, Vikings, Cardinals, and Chargers have clinched their Division.
The Colts, Ravens, and Eagles are all wildcards.

The Dolphins game will be on local broadcast today here. Orlando raised such a stink with the NFL last week over that game they actually switched to the end of the game last week. We are considered as in the Jacksonville market, but I haven't missed a single Buc's game this season.what think

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:52 AM

Check the forums
Check emails
Check the websites
Try to catch the sunrise
Food
Football
Food
Whatever comes to mind(it's just going to be that kind of day):banana:

I'm in for the football and food day cbch. Did you catch either of the games yesterday?

Morning july. Caught most of the Bolts and Colts but couldn't hang for the end(too much party) wished I had looked like a great ending.