Mon 01/05/09 03:07 PM
mobile bars, great idea. do they keep food and snacks too

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:03 PM
toplesss? now were talking, get that girl some beer!pitchfork

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:56 PM

How many had the horse had, they shouldn't drink on an empty stomachlaugh

No, but after that ride I should have stuck a hose down his throat and gave him a case.

Get a pack mule, strap a couple kegs on it and take a nice long ride, that will make for an interesting day.

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:48 PM
How many had the horse had, they shouldn't drink on an empty stomachlaugh

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:25 PM

Nice guy thread #29

w00p w00p w00p

It would be nice if this forum had a search feature or archives, especially for us newbies with no knowledge of the thread history here.

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:06 PM
A: If it is better than riding in the back of the truck.
B: If you are in a strip bar.
C: If dinner was great and the wine better.

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:50 PM

Hi everyone. Just stopping in to say good evening. Figure I don't fit into the early bird thread anymore.

Hi music, thought you had school today. Maybe we should start a thread for just checking in to say hi.waving

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 01:43 PM
I just got back in from a nice walk. Sky is clear, light breeze, forget the temp you don't wanna know.tongue2

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:21 AM

I guess I am one lucky father. I don't have any kids that are doing drugs, alcohol or anything like that. They have a p;lan for the futher and they are sticking to it. Feels good to know that they are turning out to be productive citizens and that I don't have to worry about what they are getting themselves into everyday.
You are a very lucky and very fortunate father.

For sure, my girls didn't really get their act together until they were in the late 20's

Better late than never, huh? We are all lucky to have great kids!

Yea my oldest is a real nester, she would have a dozen if she could

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:58 AM

I guess I am one lucky father. I don't have any kids that are doing drugs, alcohol or anything like that. They have a p;lan for the futher and they are sticking to it. Feels good to know that they are turning out to be productive citizens and that I don't have to worry about what they are getting themselves into everyday.
You are a very lucky and very fortunate father.

For sure, my girls didn't really get their act together until they were in the late 20's

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:53 AM

Good morning all, I got a really late start this morning!! I am a real bum lately. Hope you are all well and have a great day.

Morning july. I have gotten the same way lately need to break myself of that now that the holidays are overwaving

morning cb, don't know what I am going to do, hate the gloomy weather here, but couldn't leave my grandkids. May have to start going to the tanning bed all winter !!

Ahhh! The electric beachsurprised
I wish my grandkids were still close, miss watching them grow up

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:46 AM

Good morning all, I got a really late start this morning!! I am a real bum lately. Hope you are all well and have a great day.

Morning july. I have gotten the same way lately need to break myself of that now that the holidays are overwaving

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:44 AM

Well guys I'm out of here got to go to work see all on goodevening :)

have a good day, don't let John Q get you down

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:36 AM

Been up since 3 am. need to get a better move on the day.

Same here, got a late start today. My horriblescope said I should stay close to home, so being true to form I'm getting ready to go out somewhere.

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:31 AM
Nice tazz, how about a snow angel for an encore. That will get the neighbors talking

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:45 AM
Very nice. Good words to live by.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25