Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:03 AM
Well the weather has finally caught up with us here. It's a brisk 34 deg today in Cocoa Beach

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:48 AM
Well now the Chiefs are looking for a new head coach after firing Herm Edwards last week. The word is they are trying to lure Bill Cowher out of retirement. The Cardinals Todd Haley is on the list but they can't talk until after the Super Bowl which is this week. Super Sunday coming soon!

cbchdude's photo
Thu 01/22/09 07:20 AM
Well it's a balmy 46 here in Cocoa Beach today. Parts of the state were under a freeze warning, not good for the citrus crops.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:01 AM
Well this ought to make your day it is 35 right now in Cocoa Beach. I had to turn the heat on today.grumble

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:49 AM
So it looks like there will be a great contest in Tampa folks. The Steelers should be and would be favored to win if it wasn't for Whisenhut's quest for revenge. The Steelers know this, speak openly about it and expect to face a fully charged Cardinals team. This has all the promise of a great contest, I predict a low score as a result of aggressive defense. Any one want to bet on how many times the yellow flag gets thrown?

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:39 PM
So far it looks like the steelers have dominated the game without Ward. I like Flacco but don't really care about the Ravens. If the Steelers win this game then the Cardinals will have their work cut out for them come Super Sunday.
Good luck ladies!

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:13 PM

Sorry about your Eagles music. The came back strong in the 2nd half but when the pressure was back on them it seems like Donovan just fell apart.
On to the next game Ravens vs Steelers just who is the meanest team?

RAVENS!

we have been hanging out at "a beautiful day" watching the eagles-cards. I am very happy for Kurt Warner...wanted one of the veterans to make it.

It has been a beautiful day hasn't it. I missed part of the first game because of it. I'm not sure who is the meanest team but those Pittsburg fans do have a reputation.
I like Flacco so I am pulling for them to take the game. Would that make this Superbowl "for the birds"?

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:56 PM
Sorry about your Eagles music. The came back strong in the 2nd half but when the pressure was back on them it seems like Donovan just fell apart.
On to the next game Ravens vs Steelers just who is the meanest team?

cbchdude's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:40 PM
Hello and welcome. You may want to check out the 50 and over crowd. They are nice and will help you learn your way around M2.

cbchdude's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:28 PM
Anything from the inside of an animal aka innards
Kim Chee
Crow

cbchdude's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:27 AM
Been there before. Never thought of plan "B", I'll put that one in the tool kit for future use.
Thanks for sharing that.

cbchdude's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:42 AM
What I read on the NFL he said at this point he could retire and wanted to stay with the Titans. I think if he got an offer to be a starter he would remain active.
The Chiefs have 3rd round draft choice which gives them a good playing card for trades. I haven't checked the news yet, I expect to hear something about Herm Edwards soon.
Hope you are having a good day.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 06:11 PM
The only thing secret about it is they won't tell just what they are putting up there. They will tell who it is for and maybe why but what it is, never. The usual comment is it is a "military communications satellite"

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:44 PM

Yeah don't know much about Delta 4

They only use that rocket to deploy a heavy payload. This is going to be one of those secret satellites that don't exist. LOL

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:27 PM
I haven't seen the sky light up yet and my windows haven't rattled so I either missed it or they haven't launched yet. There is a 4 hour window for the launch. It is carring one of those "secret" payloads. It must be a big one since they don't use the Delta 4 Heavy rockets that often.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:14 PM
Doing well waiting to see if the Delta 4 Heavy launches tonight, they are almost as good as watching a shuttle take off.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:12 PM
Hi carol how have you been?

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:43 PM
Hello anyone here tonight?

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:12 PM
Good evening how has everyone beenwaving

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:15 AM

I know there are going to be a lot of changes, just hope TN can keep enough of it together to have a decent season again next year, don't think Kerry Collins will be back

I just went and read what they had to say. It looks like Collins wants to stay but has earned the right as a starter. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Chiefs pick him up as a new starter.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25