Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:03 PM

Where did everyone go???

I don't know but I am here.
Hi music how was your day other than the crappy weather.
I must have missed out on something somewhere are you doing a musical or a play?
waving

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:56 PM
I kinda liked this, typical of what you find today.
Is the southern gentleman becoming extinct?

bohemianbugeater
"my knight in shining armor was just another bum in aluminum foil "

This is real, from someone who checked out my profile.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:51 PM

Got to take broom to the front steps, the driveway and sidewalk, broom off the snow from back deck.

SNOW???????????????????????

SNOW ANGEL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Okay snow angel. Now I'm cold.

I knew you could do it tazz that'll give the neighbors something to talk about (and do you really care, I wouldn't)

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:02 AM

Especially when I got off the ciggies nearly a week ago.grumble

Keep up the good work on that, it's one of the hardest things anyone can do. Wish I could get off the stinking things myself!
Good luck with your fight.
Might help the frustration though oops did I say that lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Did your mind fall into my gutter carolbigsmile pitchfork

offtopic pitchfork offtopic pitchfork pitchfork offtopic pitchfork

Looks like HG is going for the whip. I better go fix that loose screw before my mind falls completely out.bigsmile

Hate it when that happens, then I have to dust it off and hang it on the line to air outlaugh
LOL

Well it's getting close to noon, guess I should find something constructive to do (yeah right, like talk a walk or feed the ducks or something)
First things first, now where is that screwdriver, oh and some locktite for that dang thing, just might be one of those days. bye allwaving

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:08 AM

Keep up the good work on that, it's one of the hardest things anyone can do. Wish I could get off the stinking things myself!

offtopic pitchfork offtopic pitchfork pitchfork offtopic pitchfork

Looks like HG is going for the whip. I better go fix that loose screw before my mind falls completely out.bigsmile

Hate it when that happens, then I have to dust it off and hang it on the line to air outlaugh

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:57 AM

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:50 AM
Edited by cbchdude on Tue 01/06/09 07:51 AM

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:32 AM

I got off now.laugh

I certainly hope you are referring to 'work'
oops too early for that over herebigsmile
waving

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:22 AM

Morning everyone, glad to see everyone is cheerful as always. I had one of those sleepless nights and just now got up. Checked the weather looks so gloomy everywhere I didn't even post. Coffee is good sorry I missed out on breakfast.
I slept pretty good :) maybe it was the cold medicine :)

I was just having one of those hyperactive left brain days. A few games of solitaire at 3 am usually fixes that.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:16 AM

Morning Dan, just starting mine. I drink coffee all day. That's my one big weakness is coffee.

I used to be like that, it got to where I could take a cup to bed and still fall asleep, time for a change there.

LOL with this cold and keepin names right I might have mixed a few up last night:)

That's not hard to do especially when willy's on, he cracks me up sometimes.laugh

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:01 AM
morning flame, I'm about done with the coffee for today(maybe)

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:53 AM

Feeling the same :) Morning cb and Ron :) Cb Dan is your name?

Yes, that makes one more keystroke for youbigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:34 AM
morning carol waving

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 05:57 AM

The ducks down by the river can get a bit agressive. When my sons were little guys we would take them and their bag of popcorn to feed them and we had to keep a close eye on them. Once in a while a goose would sneak in and try taking the bag out of there hands. Hey but my sons had a smile on their face the whole time.

That memory brings a smile to my face. I don't know what it is about feeding ducks children love so much, it sure is great to watch them.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 05:46 AM
Edited by cbchdude on Tue 01/06/09 05:50 AM

Mornin ladies.

For those working I hope you have a good day
for those with allergies I hope they go away
and those who don't work and are allergy free better get out there, feed the ducks, and play.

Good morning. There's more pelicans and sea gulls down here and you don't dare feed the gulls, they get mean and do nasty thingslaugh

Nice hg, hope the horses have some dry land to stand on.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 05:41 AM

Morning everyone, glad to see everyone is cheerful as always. I had one of those sleepless nights and just now got up. Checked the weather looks so gloomy everywhere I didn't even post. Coffee is good sorry I missed out on breakfast.

Sorry you didn't sleep well cbch, it's not too late for breakfast, I will be happy to dish you up a plate . . .

Great! I'll have some. How are you this fine morning.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 05:37 AM

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:03 PM
me three. If you get a chance check out "I didn't know" over in poetry. Sad but well written.
nite all will try to make it for coffeewaving

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:59 PM
If one has never had such and experience, reading this will let you feel what it is like.
Excellent write.

cbchdude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:43 PM
night taz
hi deepheart, where you been hiding carol

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25