Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:25 PM
I'll just be sitting over here in the corner(wallflower).
Crap's sake I can't even compete with a gay guy wearing a thonggrumble

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:17 PM

You don't have to steal me, I'll go willinglybigsmile

Only if you have a body like my cowboy!:laughing:

I doubt it.rofl

No one my age has a body like that. frustrated

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:12 PM
You don't have to steal me, I'll go willinglybigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:10 PM
Good evening girls, I brought some cheese to go with all my whining today. I'm only on my first, guess I'll have to work fast to catch up with HG.drinks

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:20 PM

I am eagerly waiting for next season. My KC Chiefs have been in the dumper too long. The Hunts finally gave Carl Peterson his walking papers, I have said for a long time he was the root of the problem with that team.

I lived in KC for 5 years before moving back to FL. I agree about Peterson...they have had so much good talent go to waste! Grew up in Jersey though...that's why I'm a Big Blue Wrecking Crew Fanatic

hey how do you add pictures in these posts? tried copy and paste, but no go.

Finally someone actually agrees with me on that. Yes over the years they have had some great talent on the field and the sidelines. You can't beat the KC fans either, only place I ever lived that even the grocery stores broadcast the game on the radio. I was in KC for 15 years and loved it there. The people are great.
Looks like invisible sent you the image info, the rest you can find in the General forum BBCode thread.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:25 PM
I took a tour of the track when I was in Indy. The banks are really steeper than they look on tv. I haven't been to the track in Daytona yet but I hear it's a fun place. I know some people that save all year just for the 500, they take an RV and make a week of it. This place gets to be a real zoo that week, hotels fill up. I think it is a bigger event than the Superbowl, maybe we'll get some updates on that since it is in Tampa this year.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:12 PM

Back in the early 90 they were saying that women made up 51 percent of the nascar fan base. I'm sure it's higher now.

I think women are getting into all sports, some I know have been for a long time. Many have become absolute die hard fans. Don't get in their way if you know what's good for ya!

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:06 PM
I agree. I'm ready for the party to start. I'm going to have to run to the store in a bit, but I'll be there for sure.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:46 PM

There are now Nascar fans in place where they never use to exist.

Nascar has done a great job of marketing, you can tell by how the Sports Bars fill up on race day.
There are a lot of Giants fans here too, many are women so it doesn't surprise me at all to see one start a thread like this.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:40 PM
Glad to see you're back carold. The bonehead started again, he's better than I thought. So I am building a better mousetrap for his delight.pitchfork bigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:31 PM
There is a lot of Nascar fans down here. I am eagerly waiting for next season. My KC Chiefs have been in the dumper too long. The Hunts finally gave Carl Peterson his walking papers, I have said for a long time he was the root of the problem with that team.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:26 PM

It might help if you guys actually said where you are!!! I'm in London and it's bloody freezing!

Welcome jonalan
It's 73 here in Cocoa Beach (sorry, I know that ticks the rest of you all off)
Next month I'll be whining when it's 25-30 outside.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:44 AM
If they are lonely it's their own fault. Some simple communication could solve the problem. Personally I have no respect for someone who cheats, and that holds true for either gender.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:32 AM
Sometimes you just have to play hardball. See ya at the party tonight.

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:27 AM

I have to agree HG. Nature has always been good to me, nothing like letting a nice wave take me for a ride. Ride on cowgirl.
You pokin fun at me carold? Have at it I can take it.winking
That is why I like you :) lol you can handle us girls. Like Ron Rick and Sage. We do like to play :)

Thank youflowers
You all are more fun than "a barrel of monkeys"!
Which one will I be tonight left or right drinks

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:59 AM
Have fun with him. Doesn't sound like he is too smart, last time I fired up Yahoo IM there was a function to talk with MSN. If he gets to be a pain tell him your going to post his email address on Craig's List men4men sectionbigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:53 AM
I have to agree HG. Nature has always been good to me, nothing like letting a nice wave take me for a ride. Ride on cowgirl.
You pokin fun at me carold? Have at it I can take it.winking

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:47 AM
Here's a link for him to save the family cia.gov have fun therepitchfork

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:42 AM

oops
No sticks and coal for me!
Wonder how he liked the fbi.gov site. They record and track every visitor bigsmile

Very nice site!!!!!! Send away!!!!

Awww he went away, and I had the CIA web site for him to visit next. Maybe he will be back later with a new ip(if he has the brains to reset it)

cbchdude's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:34 AM
I haven't had to reset the database for an hour now. I might have won the battle! The last redirect might have gotten him even though he is from Brazil. So we can all have a good laugh at the bonehead now and have some real fun!