Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:59 AM
Best salmon I ever had was at Fisherman's Wharf, they serve it rare with a sauce (can't remember what kind) but it was excellent.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:54 AM
They would never get away with that in the states. LMAO

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:50 AM

Good Morning everyone. CB good luck with the job. Music like the new pic. Hello sage and everyone else that I have missed.

Hello i guess i'm chopped liver!

I thought that was chopped salmon.

Morning flame how are you today, and thanks. They say there is an average of 600 responses to every job advertised in this county. I can't imagine having to sift through all those.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:43 AM

why not? Nothing better to do:tongue:

How about all day humpbigsmile pitchfork

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:32 AM
That stinks. They make enough profit on lotteries, they should pay for their mistake.
I'm making pancakes tight now, sure wish they came in a can.
If they did would they be called cancakes?shocked

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:24 AM

Nothing wrong with going "commando", cbchdude, sometimes it can be darn right sexy!:wink: ::smile:

I agree but not when it's 8 and windy. I'm not sure what the wind chill factor was but it hurt.bigsmile

Guess there was a pretty high "shrivel factor" that morning huh?:wink:

Good one!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:07 AM
I'm just looking forward to looking forward to hump day again. If it wasn't for you all some days I would just be bored outta my skull. Have a good one.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:49 AM

Just catching up in everything now. Morning all. I'll bet HG is really out making mud pies and loving itbigsmile
Don't know about that lol Lord all thoughs chores everyday.

Chores are good for you, I used to like splitting wood first thing and working up a good appetite for breakfast. I really hated filling the hopper for the coal furnace every day before school.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:45 AM

Morning Dan good to see you on :)

I was on earlier for coffee but had to break away to send out a resume and check the morning emails.
Yeah I told HG to stop picking on yah but think she missed it she was gone. LOL

I think she was bored because of the rain and willy wasn't on. I don't care bring it onbigsmile
Just remember if you can't take it don't dish it out.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:36 AM

Morning Dan good to see you on :)

I was on earlier for coffee but had to break away to send out a resume and check the morning emails.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:32 AM
Good morning july, summer, carol, tazz, and music. Did I miss anyone?waving

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:21 AM
Just catching up in everything now. Morning all. I'll bet HG is really out making mud pies and loving itbigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:28 AM

Hey now! I tightened up that screw and put locktite on it.

You must have missed one!!!!!!

You're just pickin' on me cause willy isn't here and I'm telling mom on you!

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:21 AM

Of course it is coffee, HOT & BLACK

I'll have some of that sage, just the way I like it. Good luck with the garage today, I hate moving, at least until it is done, then for some reason when all is done it seems to be fun.

Hey now! I tightened up that screw and put locktite on it.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:07 AM

Of course it is coffee, HOT & BLACK

I'll have some of that sage, just the way I like it. Good luck with the garage today, I hate moving, at least until it is done, then for some reason when all is done it seems to be fun.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:53 AM

Hope it goes well, CB .

Thanks and good morning to you. Since they contacted me I am hoping this is for an unadvertised position and my resume won't get buried under 1000 others like all the rest seem to have.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:38 AM
I'm up for that. First cup is on the desk and I am working on it now. Judging from the way my fingers are working I better finish it and get started on #2 asap.

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:34 AM
Morning all, it's not exactly what I call early now but here I am. I got a reply from an as I placed on craig's list asking for a resume so I will be a little busy this am researching the company and composing a cover letter. Wishing everyone a great day!

cbchdude's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:29 AM
Temp is in the mid 60's and cloudy. We might get some much needed rain today.

cbchdude's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:01 PM
ok then I'll just go back to sleep

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25