Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 10:11 AM
Nobody, unfortunately indifferent

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:41 AM

Why do most guys put "cuddling" as one of their interest on on their profiles???? think

Or mention on their "about me" how much they like to "cuddle"???? think

Is that the same as women who like to "curl up on the sofa with a DVD" , or is that just a British thing laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/11/16 09:24 AM

What is the manliest thing you can do that does not involve a boner :-)

I really like this question that blondey asked! :smile:

Any guys wanna answer it? bigsmile

Depends on her definition of "manliest"?

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/11/16 09:00 AM
How did this get resurrected lol

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/11/16 08:53 AM

Wondring what men like when it comes to eyebrows on a women . Do you like natural brows .. Drawn on pencil thin eyebrows .. The no eyebrow look .. Well defined .. over exagerated .. Do men have a preference :-)

Natural looking usually, don't like a false look on a woman.
But saying that, they have to compliment her eyes, if she has luscious eyes then i tend not to notice eyebrows etc :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/11/16 08:49 AM

Ah, you're from Yorkshire. I liked Yorkshire :)
Thanks for your offer, really sweet!
I'm in the province in the southwest, which is peninsulas and small islands. Most of the little islands are now connected to the peninsulas. The part that I live on is connected to the peninsula underneath by a 6 km bridge that spans the Oosterschelde.
A bit further on is the Neeltje Jans, part of the Delta works to protect our country from floods. The Neeltje Jans also spans the Oosterschelde, but is longer than the other bridge as it's over the (wider) mouth of the Oosterschelde. It's got huge sluices, as they were not allowed to close of the Oosterschelde. It has a unique flora and fauna. But during storms, they do close them. Happens some 7 times a year on average.

Neeltje jans? i've heard of that but can't think why?

I don't think i've ever been that far south, well not unless you include Antwerp lol, or indeed, far north either, thinking about it i've only ever really visited the centre of "Holland" ..must go further now Den Helder calling laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/11/16 08:48 AM
Can't stand Graham Norton! he does the commentating for the BBC at the Eurovision, since Terry Wogan got fed up of it and i haven't watched the Eurovision since.... i suspect i haven't missed a lot though!!???

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/10/16 06:35 AM
You're on one of the islands on the coast aren't you? i remember you saying?
Yeah i guess that's true, i do appreciate where i live is a beautiful part of the world too, but when you travel, you forget that?

Let me know if you're ever around my way, i'll take you for a tour around?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/10/16 06:32 AM
On the buses, is my favourite as are the old Morecambe and Wise shows.

They don't make stuff like this anymore because the nature of what people want to watch has changed, along with the demographics of Britain, and not to mention half of the this old stuff would be too offensive these days.
I watched a documentary a few weeks back, called "it was alright in the", and it focussed on different decades, it showed tv shows and adverts from those era's and asked people to comment on them from a modern P.O.V, it was quite funny to see what people are outraged by now, but in those days it was acceptable and funny!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/10/16 01:49 AM
The simpsons is British? Can't quite place their accents happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/10/16 01:46 AM
I think i just love different countries, i suppose you get tired of your own country and pine for somewhere different?

I've decided to give up some things and to do more travelling next year.

Might call in on Utrecht :)

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/10/16 01:45 AM
Why do women do that silly flappy hand in front of the face thing, when they see something shocking or emotional? whilst repeating OH MY GOD!!

frustrated

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 11:15 PM
Even if you don't you will still laugh at the silly boys laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 02:03 PM
Only fools and horses is the best British sitcom, but i'm not sure Americans or any other nationalities will get all the references :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:58 PM

shall i go to the market and fetch some more beer? hmm
cannot decide.

drinks
Serefe

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:49 PM

quite sleepy again
and very singlefrown
<----- handsome guys pm.

pah!
Why do all the handsome guys get all the fun noway

hope you're ok flowerforyou

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:36 PM
Netherlands, Nijmegen, and Arnhem, lovely part of the world!

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:34 PM
All of them!

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:30 PM
Had a good weekend,helped by the fact that NEC beat Vitesse, so my Rood en Green friends were happy.

Spending a few days there, made me want to go back to live, and the countryside around Gelderland is beautiful, especially on warm sunny days.

Aahaaaahhhhhhhh glasses

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/06/16 01:20 PM

'Absolutely Fabulous', always and forever :-)

Absolutely sweetie happy

Never really got it when it was originally aired in the early 90's but just like the characters, i was probably too drunk to realise how funny it was.

We have had some good sitcoms over the years but can't think of anything that's remotely good these days.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next