Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 04/22/16 03:17 PM
I see a pretty girl but not much in the way of a profile.

Good luck

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 04/22/16 03:10 PM

To be honest my experience with men is that they generally believe that women will eventually want them sexually or romantically.

I don't, if that was the case i wouldn't have been single for as long as i have :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 04/22/16 07:51 AM

This question is for the men mainly. But ofcourse the "womens " are welcome to weigh in as well.

Guys....

If a woman online is attracted to your spirit and energy in your profile , and she is interested in you as a friend BUT NOT in a romantic or sexual way, ...

Would you prefer it if she shoves her friendship intentions where the sun don't shine and leave you the hell alone?

OR...

Would you want her to still email you?

yes, you can never have too many friends, be they online or real life friends.
At least it shows they are interested in you as a person.

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/19/16 10:24 AM
A bag of chips after a few pints will do me, i don't mind if she pays either laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/19/16 10:08 AM

What were your expectations when you signed up here in terms of the dating process?

very low, having used sites like this before i wasn't expecting to meet anyone realistically.

Were you expecting a steady stream of dating prospects every month?

No, no way!

Were you expecting a group of better looking people or more appealing personalities?

not really no, anyone can look good posting pictures of models etc, personality wise, there are some people with great personalities on the forums!

Did you expect more positive responses to your emails or less creeps?

creeps would be nice lol, i would like a few more responses yes, but it appears that most of the profiles are "dead" or fake.
But as i've generally found, most people don't want to message people unless they are attracted to their profile pic.

What were YOUR expectations about THE PROCESS?

what process??

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/19/16 09:41 AM
I can't remember what that feels like to be truthful.

But i am pretty cynical and skeptical when it comes to this kinda stuff so i am usually just thinking "how long will this one last before she moves onto someone better" :angry:

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 03:03 PM
Sorry, shall I dance then? :p

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:58 AM

Judging by your photo, you already got yourself one.
Have fun!

greedy sod! rofl rofl

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:50 AM

Why is it when you meet someone, and you are obvisiosly both really into each other, when u are together , but the guy is soooo busy with his life he just wants a " call or see see when I can relationship". ?? Don't get it!! If it's right, it's right!!! If it's not it's not!! Somebody please explain? I really like this guy, and he seems so in to me whenever we r together, but then it might be 2 weeks not hearing a peep from him?

Women are no different in my experience, hell, most even don't bother replying on here when you message them laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:39 AM

I think it would be better to ask times not days.laugh

I'd be inclined to agree!

I thought i would have gotten over it by now rant

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:38 AM
name a song title, but change a word to include something to do with finance :smile:

I'll start off

"Yen will i see you again?"

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 04/18/16 09:34 AM

when can i get pregnant awwww :'(

In some places in the UK, you can pregnant at 12!!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 01:25 PM
Would you like chips and salad with your marriage sir happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 01:19 PM

there you go laugh

Welcome waving

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:19 AM
You started it sad

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:48 AM
I usually say hello to a woman by calling her, Sexy, Love or *****, sometimes 2 or 3 together :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:43 AM

:)

that looks like something on the pavement outside a nightclub on a sunday morning!

Gian, did you say sth good or bad :)) i cooked them and that green beans. mmmhh. i would invite you to eat together if u were close :)

Only a 3 hour flight, that's like next door in some countries lol

I like green beans drinker

are u thinking of coming for dinner? laugh

I would need an invite first happy

today it's 6c, yesterday was colder.

hahaha
i better sunbath on ur behalf too
and maybe make u jealous with photos :d

haha very good, yep send me pictures, but only to special sunbathing photo's folder :wink: happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:42 AM

Wow giant that's looks pretty :). Is it a pic near where ur from?? Now I hav to creep on ur profile to see where ur from waving

Yes it's my hometown, yesterday :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:25 AM

:)

that looks like something on the pavement outside a nightclub on a sunday morning!

Gian, did you say sth good or bad :)) i cooked them and that green beans. mmmhh. i would invite you to eat together if u were close :)

Only a 3 hour flight, that's like next door in some countries lol

I like green beans drinker

are u thinking of coming for dinner? laugh

I would need an invite first happy

today it's 6c, yesterday was colder.

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:05 AM

hangoverrrrrr

drinks biggrin