blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:04 AM

it is extremely hot !!
God is showing us the trailer of Hell. lol

We've had snow here!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:03 AM

:)

that looks like something on the pavement outside a nightclub on a sunday morning!

Gian, did you say sth good or bad :)) i cooked them and that green beans. mmmhh. i would invite you to eat together if u were close :)

Only a 3 hour flight, that's like next door in some countries lol

I like green beans drinker

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 04/16/16 03:32 AM

:)

that looks like something on the pavement outside a nightclub on a sunday morning!

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:06 AM

did he practise that grumpy face in the mirror before the picture was taken lol

He had that look when I first met him. You would not believe how all the women melt when they see him. He's like the Lyle Lovett of the canine world; ugly as sin but women are drawn to him for some inexplicable reason. :smile:

Women are usually only drawn to certain things, and i doubt he's rich enough to let them loose on his credit card laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:05 AM
I don't like my smile, or my teeth, so in that respect i probably subconsciously don't smile.

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:00 AM
If a guy smiles on his picture, then women don't like it, they prefer him to look "mean, moody, handsome" which is what women want,and all that other ****.

If a guy doesn't smile, then he looks "mean and moody and grumpy" and a turn off because that's not what women want etc etc

Make any wonder most men give up sad

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 04/14/16 09:58 AM

I'm in love with this cute little guy
Anyone say any thing about my four legged friend. I will hunt you down. Lol

Three legged, actually. Got him from the rescue like that. His one remaining rear leg developed hip dysplasia, but we found a way to keep him mobile so we can take long walkies...

did he practise that grumpy face in the mirror before the picture was taken lol

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:50 PM

Can i stop throwing up yet sick

laugh laugh only joking, good to see so much love in a world of hate..

thumbs up to y'all drinks

And two thumbs up to Giant Owl for his humor and his humility.

(You really don't give yourself enough credit ) flowerforyou

I'm used to being the shy, retiring one stuck in the background, but thanks anyway blushing blushing

And you need to have a sense of humour when you look like this rofl

:thumbsup: to you too!

A sense of humor is a must for me no matter what any of us look like laugh drinker

I have to disagree, i have met some stunningly beautiful women, and men,for equality sake, and most of them had the personality of a wet sock! yawn

You misunderstand me ...

I said that humor is a must FOR ME laugh

I value that in a person no ,matter what they look like.

ah i apologise, it's been a long day haha
Beauty and personality is a rare thing, look after it :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:39 PM

i think guys who are visiting my profile are mostly very poor
many have no t-shirts
and some even do not have money to buy underwear
i feel so sorry to see them that much naked :'(

think yourself lucky that i haven't visited your profile then sick

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:33 PM

I'm used to being the shy, retiring one stuck in the background, but thanks anyway blushing blushing

A sense of humor is a must for me no matter what any of us look like laugh drinker

I have to disagree, i have met some stunningly beautiful women, and men,for equality sake, and most of them had the personality of a wet sock! yawn

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:22 PM

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:09 PM

Just joined and have been practically unable to stay away from my phone all day! All the amazing people on here and a couple of other forums like the jokes & funny stories, 30 & 40 something, Christian singles and rate my profile, have all made me really happy I joined. Thanks peopleflowers

that's ok, it's your turn to make the brews drinker happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 01:06 PM

Why do some guys brag about all their financial assets when u first start chatting with them, r on a date? And in the same conversation complain about all gold diggers out there? Clearly there's a very simple solution to fix that problem slaphead

Possibly, because, and i think sometimes justifiably, a lot of men percieve that's the best way to impress a women, especially in this day and age, when materialism seems to matter more than anything.so by getting it in their early enough it means she can decide whether or not to pursue her pot of gold ... err i mean nice genuine guy that's she's been seeking grumble
I get n understand that but why then complain about it ? To me I find that very insulting. I think their just hoping to see I would be that kind of woman who would sell herself for a hand bag r anything materialistic. It really does p*ss me off:angry: Cuz in my eyes if he was really interested in anything other then a playmate. His finances would be the last thing to bring up in a simple conversation r met n greet..

I agree, it works both ways, and it seems that never the twain shall meet in those kind of situations, if you're out to brag about your wealth, don't sulk if she's not interested in how much your watch costs etc, send her my way instead bigsmile

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:17 AM
How many times do you get those days when you just feel frustrated and like you can't ever make things work and just want to swear loudly!!

frustrated frustrated

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:09 AM

Why do some guys brag about all their financial assets when u first start chatting with them, r on a date? And in the same conversation complain about all gold diggers out there? Clearly there's a very simple solution to fix that problem slaphead

Possibly, because, and i think sometimes justifiably, a lot of men percieve that's the best way to impress a women, especially in this day and age, when materialism seems to matter more than anything.so by getting it in their early enough it means she can decide whether or not to pursue her pot of gold ... err i mean nice genuine guy that's she's been seeking grumble

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:03 AM
I like the sound of the "ohhs and aahhs" happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:24 PM

i cannot believe in these !! guys being so nasty !

Who is being nasty to you? Want me to go and scare them away!

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:07 PM
That's definitely me!
I don't know what not being single is like sad sad laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:04 PM

Nobody, unfortunately indifferent
I hope this does flowers

aww thanks, it set my (cyber) hay fever off laugh

flowerforyou

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 04/12/16 02:03 PM
Course i've laughed, it's about the only reason i keep coming on here to read all the rate me and newbies stuff ... sometimes you guys come out with something amusing too :wink:

i thought you meant in real life, as in a real person type of thing :smile: