Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/26/21 02:37 PM
Facebook mainly for my hobbies and writing stuff, don't use any other form or social media, I can hold a conversation and I have a mind of my own, so don't need it :grin:

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/26/21 02:35 PM

I use a mask in place of a condom. XL of course. ;)

Is that because your head is too big for a normal sized mask :joy:

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/26/21 02:34 PM
No, and I don't wear one under my chin either, what's wrong with people?
Why would you wear something to stop you potentially contaminating around your chin to then put it back up to your face and risk contaminating yourself oops

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/26/21 02:25 PM

Stairway to Heaven

Ann Wilson from Heart

http://fb.watch/3bI5iM0Dmj/

It's brilliant, the one where they play it in front of Led Zeppelin is just fantastic.

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/26/21 02:24 PM
Tracy Chapman - sub city

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/24/21 03:04 AM

Contact the aquarium?

Better yet, call Discovery Channel. A fish that talks, I'm sure they'd be interested!

Maybe she was an extra on the little mermaid?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/23/21 02:52 AM
spock

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/23/21 02:48 AM
Contact the aquarium?

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/22/21 12:59 PM

http://youtube.com/playlist?list=RDppvOlIXcVrc

Has anyone ever written anything for you?

Stevie Nicks.

My answer is many times, songs too. :heart_eyes:

I don't think they have no :smiley:

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/22/21 12:58 PM
Cam - burning house

https://youtu.be/wlhBizyeo8s

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/22/21 07:06 AM
Were you aware than they don't watch the Flintstones in Dubai?

Abu Dhbai do

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 11:12 AM
Edited by blah..blah.. on Thu 01/21/21 11:18 AM
Fancied something comedic and light hearted and so I thought I'd watch a bit of screwball comedy, how have I never seen "Bringing up Baby" before now?

I was in stitches all the way through it, I feel a lot better now happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 08:06 AM

What, y'all actually chat through the messages? laugh

It takes me 2 seconds to realize most are fake.. plus my messages are highly restricted, so not many ever come anyway. drinks

What's this "Y'all" business?
Only one real person has messaged me on here, I've had plenty of Russian sex workers posing as Christian girls in Manchester though happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 08:02 AM

Where are you all?
Send me a message if you want a chat or tell a joke :thumbsup:

Try doing the same yourself to double your chances don't expect to just sit back and wait for replies :thumbsup:

I had never thought of that laugh

I've sent plenty, hence the post due to lack of replies :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 04:54 AM
Hi Trixie, welcome and don't be shy, join in with forums drinker

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 04:43 AM

I don't like it either when in chat it takes long for someone to reply. I quickly lose interest when treated that way and I will delete them.
Like you say, I take and make the time to talk someone and if they can't do the same I'm not going to hang around.
I have called men out on it and many admitted with an apology they were watching tv. WTF? So during commercial breaks they reply or something?

Because of that I'm now faster to end a chat when it happens. The other day some guy suddenly stopped replying when I asked him if he was single.
I decided to give it a few minutes, but nothing, while he was still online.
Then I blocked him. He sent me a deblock request, saying he was getting coffee.
Oh well... maybe he was, maybe not.

laugh laugh
Yet a simple, brb, I'm getting coffee or something would suffice?
drinker

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 04:42 AM

Good topic this, I kind of get where you're coming from, but I would always try and let them know that I will be busy or whatever and that I'll reply when I get the chance, I try not to just not message them back if I can help it.

One of my pet peeves, is when people reply with a smiley or one word reply, I generally take that as a sign that the conversation is over.

Amen to that. :grinning: What is up with loooonngg drawn out chats? I know patience is a virtue, but come on ... I like to be present and be in the moment. I will free my time to chat to you, not chat to you when I have free time. The flow has to be happening. I am talking about randoms who message, not friends from the forums. That is completely different, because we do our thing and we both know we spend time Mingling on the forums.
Am I unreasonable?

No I don't think it's unreasonable at all, if you were chatting to someone in a bar etc then you wouldn't expect them to disappear for an hour and not tell you why.
Obviously it's slightly different if you're texting someone.

A forum is also a different scenario I think, as people aren't online all the time, but if you're going to instigate an online chat with someone thenm at least stay and carry on the conversation for a while :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 04:37 AM
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/lockdown-england-doesnt-seem-working-19669185

Lockdown in England isn't working shocked

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 04:35 AM

If you believe this situation in UK hospitals is 'Normal' then watch this video.

Recently the BBC were allowed entry to a hospital in London to see the current situation, be warned, it's very grim viewing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-55724994

The UK now has the highest number of Coronavirus deaths in Europe in this Pandemic.

According to the UK Office of National Statistics, more people have now died here in this Pandemic from Covid-19 than those killed in 1940/1 in the worst years of the Blitz and the fighting during World War 2, we were not prepared for that either, these are events that you cannot really prepare for in my opinion. We have not experienced these levels of excess deaths since the war.

Not every person who has died during this pandemic has "died of covid" the figures are for every death where a positive test was recorded within 28 days, that means someone could have had a positive test, fully recovered from covid/coronavirus and then died of a heart problem, cancer, tumour etc.

It's why I don't particularly like the figures given out, it has a 98-99% recovery rate, I'd rather focus on that positive aspect rather than a negative death toll that's used to justify the governments actions.

And let's be honest, the BBC are mainstream media, who are happy to only show one aspect to fit an agenda.

You have to produce statistics in some way, my understanding is that to be included in the Covid-19 death figures, Covid-19 must be specified as a cause of death on the 'Death Certificate', OR they have tested Positive witin 28 days of a test which implys Covid-19 as a cause of death.

For complete information on the hows and whys the statistics are prepared see

http://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

"These figures do not include deaths outside hospital, such as those in care homes. This approach makes it possible to compile deaths data on a daily basis using up to date figures."

I cannot agree with you on the BBC reporting, I have found them to be one of the most reliable and unbiasedsources of news media reporting on both the Internet and TV. The BBC is not owned by one of the media moguls, and receives most, if not all of its financing from the licence fees we all have to pay here in the UK. They are not operated by the government and are a completely independent organisation, and completely free of advertisements, recognised throughout the world for their standards in reporting reliable and accurate news reports, in my opinion.

The BBC are still mainstream media, who want to keep in with politicians and the likes, they aren't going to send a camera crew into a normal functioning hospital and show the world what it's really like, if that's what it's really like, of course they're going to run with the common theme.

What I'm trying to say is, that the number of deaths is for any person, regardless of any other condition who have died within 28 days of a positive test, that's not the amount of people who have suddenly contracted covid and died due to it, it's every death, although covid could be on the death certificate, so could any number of conditions, if someone had the flu but died due to cancer, we don't say it's the flu that killed them, but yet we include covid for these statistics, why?

There has to be a reason why we suddenly have very high numbers of excess deaths in the UK population, the highest numbers for nearly 80 years according to our Office of National Statistics. (ONS). What has recently been introduced in to the UK population which has caused this extra ordinary increase in the number of deaths? It is Covid-19. We have not had a sudden massive increase in victims dying from other diseases, if there were, investigations in to the causes would be underway.

Yes, older people do die as a result of more than one illness, and more than one cause of death does appear on the death certificate, but this does NOT change the fact that there has been a very significant increase in the number of excess deaths in the UK population. In my opinion caused by Covid-19, as a direct cause of death or contributing to the cause of death, all as reported in the press releases.

If it isn't Covid-19 killing all these people, in far greater numbers than in past decades, what is it? Doctor's do not put Covid-19 on a death certificate without cause.

The doctors HAVE to put covid on the death certificate IF THEY DIED WITHIN 28 DAYS OF A POSITIVE TEST.

That isn't the same as someone dying of covid, that isn't covid killing them, that means they could have died from a long term or a terminal illness, but unfortunately had a positive covid test, they could have had no symptoms or may not even have been poorly with the coronavirus/covid.

I'm not saying covid doesn't exist or isn't a danger, I'm saying, the death figures aren't 100% deaths due to contracting covid as is being made out.

If I was to be diagnosed with and die from a serious heart failure or brain tumour, but had a positive covid test 3 weeks ago, does that mean covid killed me or does it mean the heart failure or tumour killed me?

It's all a bit ambiguous, but it's what people want to believe that matters I suppose?

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/21/21 03:31 AM

What do you think are men needs and best way to make them happy

Personally speaking, being honest and not lying would be a good start :thumbsup:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25