Community > Posts By > Monique27

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:58 AM
work in a 24 hr call center. but i dont DO anything. my co-worker's here, he does all the work. i just sit n surf online or take naps, or talk 2 people, or whatever til my damn 8 hr sentence is over. its gud $$, but i'm bored out my damn mind!

i dont know whats better: doin a job u cant stand but make gud $$ at, or doin a job u lov n gettin paid sappy 4 it...

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:52 AM
I hear you!
I'm bout 2 lose my damn mind up here

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:46 AM
What's good Orange Cat? I'm at work my damn self. Just saying HI

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:42 AM
Hello All

I finally just finished college! YES!!! I'm so excited, you just don't know... So anyway, I'm tired of Atlanta, and I'm looking for some new territory to trot on in my life. I've heard a lot about Phoenix, so I wanna go visit. Maybe some weekend trips or something... What's there to do? I enjoy poetry, I'm not a big drinker, and I don't care for heavy crowds.

Holla back if you got somethin for me!

Thx

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:59 AM
Ok, I have a Dell Latitude C600 (i know, ancient rite?) and my burner has burned out. I want to purchase a new one, I saw a couple on Amazon but I cannot figure out which one I need, and I dont want the wrong one. I looked up the device in my Control Panel and it read "TSST corp CDRW/DVD TSL452C" I put all that in to the search menu, I guess it's just not made anymore, so I guess I need to know what else will be compatible with my computer so I can get the right thing.

Thanks so much!

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:46 AM
cool. thanks

all agreed?

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:44 AM
Good job Sheepdog, serves him right.
You can't shine someone else's light.
Be you, that's all you can be--
If he don't like it, he can leave!

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 12:46 AM
My home-girl's supposed to be going to meet her boyfriend's mom for the first time. She lives in the Bahamas, we're in GA. She's told me the mom has 4 boys and works in a office with several men so she doesn't care for purfume. She wants to get her something, like under $25. Something nice, saying thank you for letting me in your home, but of course nothing to intimate or expensive, or girly... Any suggestions?

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:36 PM
Hey Morena! Long time, for real!

I been so busy with school and work, haven't been able to get to the site to just browse around and see what you folks are talking about these days...

Nice to hear from you

Ok, I'm going to disappear again...

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:19 PM
Hello everyone. A friend and I were just talking the other day, and the question kind of puzzled me. Where'd the word "projects" come from, referring to the generally poor, tenemant housing found lurking in some corner of every city? I was just wondering because, well, why is it a "project"? Like an experiment? I googled the topic, but of course the general search came far from what "the projects" are that I'm referring to. No, I'm not a ditz; I'm actually just curoiuos, and interested in hearing peoples' opinions...
Oh, and please do so in refraining from racist or demeaning language. Education doesn't have to be offensive, on the contrary it should be enlightning. I invite all ideas, and encourage the intelligent, meaningful ones.

Thanks!

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:45 AM
Hi, plz help if you can. I'm SO confused

I've never had this problem before, now all of a sudden I can't burn music onto a CD, I'm using Windows Media Player. It'll Rip the music fine, now when I put in a blank CD to copy onto a CD and select Burn its saying "Connect a burner and restart the Player". What?! It is a burner, internally, right? So how the world do I connect one. It was working fine before, now this all of sudden. I haven't changed any settings, at least not that I know of. So I closed out, and restarted my computer, thinking that would do something, but it gave the same message. I tried several different CDs, just in case I'd used them and didn't know it-- Still the same message. What can I do? If anything?

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 03:24 AM
Friday. SO glad its Friday, or not.
5 days of torture, 2 days of freedom,
Which jus so happens to be the 2 days with the most traffic
2 days with the most accidents
2 days we spend the most of what we made the past 5
I'm not happy its Friday,
Cuz its already Friday nite
Which jus reminds me how fast time goes
But how slow is Monday,
And how boring is Tuesday?
And how comforting is Wednesday?
And how fortunate is Thursday?
And how anticipated is Friday?
Oh how great-- its Saturday. Its Sunday.
See what I mean?

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 03:24 AM
Get off it. Just breathe. And live.

Life is more than making a point and being understood.

It's about making a point and people giving a damn!!!

LOL

I laugh at you! HA!

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 03:02 AM
---not "guys", i meant you Gypsy. I'll look into it. Thanks!--

this is only an idea. its not a serious paper. just for fun, so it's not like my life's gonna end if it doesn't come out rite...

LOL

Some people reeeaalllyy crack me UP!

I laugh at you! Ha!

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 02:59 AM
thanks guys... and to reply to the stupidity of the 1st two, maybe i'll just leave that alone. i'm a english major. i can spell--idiot. I'm in college. but this isn't my paper 1st of all, its a forum so grammar, spelling, blah blah blah doesnt count... but its ok. you've given me a great idea, and proven one of my thematical pts: the men were the only ones w/negative comments. Lesson: don't take things so seriously; and if you don't have something nice (or WORTHWHILE) to say, DONT

Peace and Love all, Peace and Love.

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 02:20 AM
Ok, so I'm creating this short story where the main character's a biggomist. He feels women have to beckon to his every need, and their one purpose in creation is for his pleasure. He is sentenced to this land where only women inhabit it. It is extremely clean, and beautiful. The ruler's name is Beautiful (a response to the way men are drawn to physical detail rather than character). All the subjects of the land are gorgeous, not one of them deformed, unproportional, or clothed. They pride themselves in inner beauty and not vanity, so clothes are obsolete-- a true man's dream: submissive women, naked and beautiful, who seek nothing but peace and pleasue. But in the end he is to come out a new man, thinking of women not as he did before but with a new sense of woman's importance or being and role in life. Of course, this is intended to be a satire, so its goal is to be comical, but teach a lesson too. Where should I go from here?

I'm open to suggestions... having writers block

no photo
Tue 05/29/07 08:12 PM
Ok, so a friend of mine was telling me about Mircette and how it makes
you gain weight...know anything about that? That's the the bc I'm on
now, and I've noticed I'm getting a little rounder but I didn't know
what it was. I work out regular and eat healthy so I am a bit disturbed.
I had to get off Ortho Tricylcen Lo cuz it made me moody as hell...

Seems like you can't win for damn losin!

no photo
Wed 04/18/07 09:10 AM
OK, so here's my issue:

I'm taking an English class on Gothic literature, and out only grade is
one group project. Some are gothic and religion, gothic and science,
gothic and the french revolution...My particular group has to discuss
the function or aspects of gothic and landscape, and I'm at a
standstill. I have some pics of dark clouds, castles w/spooky hilltops,
but I need more foundation. Perhaps a website w/more gothic info, or
more pictures, or some concrete definitions. My group members havent
been helpful this whole time, and here the presentation's tomorrow...

no photo
Fri 04/13/07 12:54 PM
Hello all

I just got a new an iPod nano. There's music on my Windows Media Player
library, is there a way for me to get the music onto my iTunes library?
For some reason I keep getting this message when I try to import them
from the "import" selection and choose the file: The file "track01.wma"
cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported
file.
Please help me... I'm so confused

no photo
Fri 04/13/07 12:54 PM
Hello all

I just got a new an iPod nano. There's music on my Windows Media Player
library, is there a way for me to get the music onto my iTunes library?
For some reason I keep getting this message when I try to import them
from the "import" selection and choose the file: The file "track01.wma"
cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported
file.
Please help me... I'm so confused

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16