Community > Posts By > Monique27

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:12 AM
OK, so I'm "talking to" this guy who I met after a club. He lives in another state from me, which really isn't that bad because it's only like a 2-hr drive, but sometimes I'll say something to him (and I'm only playing!) 'cause I like to have fun and play around and dude takes everything so Personally! I'm like, chill out. Darn! Aren't I supposed to be the emotional one??? Ha! Far from it! frustrated

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:04 AM
Thx Al!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:46 AM

everything has something to do with everything if you let it, for the power of suggestion, and the law of attraction will work together, but remember that the law of attraction is far more powerful, and can change the world, even for bad....like hitler, why did so many follow this ass? he knew the law of attraction.

You SO have a point there... My sister is so rapped up in the zodiac she won't date a particular sign due to their "incompatibility". I say if it's gonna work it's gonna work 'cause you want it to, and the same goes vice versa. The rest is all foolishnessnoway

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:43 AM

them join them?

Please explain your answer.

No! That's why there's so many religions, schools, businesses, etc... You can't beat em, make your own!

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:41 AM

What to do when you have certain family members that are leaches.Constantly asking for money,favors shelter and etc. Now I am not talking about needing help occasionally I am talking every month non stop. And GOD forbid they find out you have had come into extra money. They call your phone every day then to see if you will give them something.It's really disheartening because it shows they don't respect me. I work my butt off for everything I have and never asked for a dime or anything for that matter. frustrated

Tell em to grow up! Simple, I've had this problem for years. I'm "the baby" of the fam, but I've always been the one to turn to for help. And I got sick of it. I told em I wasn't putting up with it anymore. Now me and my brother, we were SO close, doesn't talk to me at all; he just had a baby, I saw her pics by mistake through an email and he lives, um 20 mins away; me and my sister talk occasionally. Oh well. They'll be alright. Just because someone's fam doesn't mean they're good in your life: Remove negative energy from your life, and your life will be so much more...Simple. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:37 AM

"It's a small world after all...it's a small...small...worllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld" :angel:

It's a start lmao

I sing badly but with great passion rofl

I don't claim to be a good singer.. But damn it when I'm alone I try hahaa

ROTFLMAO
Ya'll are hilarious! I fell asleep befor I could see the progression of this post, but it sure is nice confirming there are still some good hearted open minds out there! Love ya'll. We're gonna make it!
It's a small, small world....
I sing in my car with the windows all the way up, but I sing my heart out!

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:25 PM

obama well be ok cause
1.lincoln,garfield,mckinley and kennedy have takin one for the team
2.he isn't a former hollywood actor
3.this country wants its troops back home and the economy takin care of

Yes, Bring them home! It's been enough already!

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:20 PM
I'll do my best... flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:06 PM

I'm sorry this is long...But I have to get this out, and hopefully it falls on the right hearts.
I saw this headline, just when logging into my yahoo account: Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect
Now why is that? Now truth be told, I am black, but I am not ignorant and definitely not unaware. And this comment is not to start some rant of racism, because I think if adults can remember to think like children, with all their innocence before the world marks us with its disposition, then we should be able to accept or confront a situation without violence, right? But WHY is that? Let's face it, black, Latino, Aisan, whoever, there were several unhappy with Bush's term...ahem, DOUBLE term, but you don't see us going on raves trying to KILL the man. We put up with things, deal with them, realize what will be will be and keep it moving...but when you start deciding that how YOU feel must be felt by everyone in an entire nation, ie killing not only our President but a father, a husband, an accomplished citizen, a MAN for goodness sakes! then I think there needs to be some re-adjustment. I'm very concerned. Very disturbed. There's no need for it. None. You don't like him, move. Go to another country. Or just let it go. Face it, McCain didn't win. It's over. The election was over. But NO one has the supremacy to take another's life because they're not happy. Darnit I'm upset! It's time to GROW up.
You do remember that Kennedy was killed. There's allway's going to be some nut job's out there.

of course honey Shoes... How could I/anyone forget? And I'm saying it's pointless.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:57 PM
Not at all. Too many evidences that it's about his color, not his policies, that so many are enraged about. C'mon. The KKK, parents telling their children Obama's going to round up all the whites for massacre, posting a sign "public hanging"... I'm not making any of this up. It's definitely not out the window. And I want to steer clear of sounding totally defensive, but please. Race has never been "out the window." Heck, it's practically the very solid that holds the nation's foundation together!

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:53 PM

I am with you! I am so sick of it being hashed over. Let's face it, this country needs a change from the same old same and that's what Mccain would've given us. No matter who won, the winner is in for a long ride trying to clean this mess up. We should support our current President Elect.............period.

Thanks Neelie, and I'm not bashing McCain. He's obviously a strong character, or else he wouldn't have made it so far. It isn't about who's the better candidate anymore, 'cause that race is so yesterday. It's about being an American - respect, dignity, and civility for EVERYONE.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:47 PM
Exactly. I'm not saying you have to LIKE him. But he has just as much right to respect as President as the candidates he was up against. That's all I'm saying. But threats to kill him. That's too far. It's too much. A man (or woman) is a man (or woman) and deserves the dignity as such. Don't like something, write a letter. Seal it. And mail it to yourself. That way at least you can say your opinion was heard. I'm just sick of foolish violence. How does that make our country look? C'mon.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:39 PM
I'm sorry this is long...But I have to get this out, and hopefully it falls on the right hearts.
I saw this headline, just when logging into my yahoo account: Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect
Now why is that? Now truth be told, I am black, but I am not ignorant and definitely not unaware. And this comment is not to start some rant of racism, because I think if adults can remember to think like children, with all their innocence before the world marks us with its disposition, then we should be able to accept or confront a situation without violence, right? But WHY is that? Let's face it, black, Latino, Aisan, whoever, there were several unhappy with Bush's term...ahem, DOUBLE term, but you don't see us going on raves trying to KILL the man. We put up with things, deal with them, realize what will be will be and keep it moving...but when you start deciding that how YOU feel must be felt by everyone in an entire nation, ie killing not only our President but a father, a husband, an accomplished citizen, a MAN for goodness sakes! then I think there needs to be some re-adjustment. I'm very concerned. Very disturbed. There's no need for it. None. You don't like him, move. Go to another country. Or just let it go. Face it, McCain didn't win. It's over. The election was over. But NO one has the supremacy to take another's life because they're not happy. Darnit I'm upset! It's time to GROW up.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:37 PM

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:20 AM

...to your community?

Marley... your puppy is so cute!!! Almost as cute as my lil' munchkin!

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:19 AM
I'd like to give all the elderly scooters...you know the ones you see on t.v. -->> so they can get off the darn road driving like Sunday morning and not using turning signals! I hate when people don't use turning signals - Maybe they forgot what the little knob on the steering wheel is... frustrated
LMAO!!!
I'm sorry ya'll, I had a mean-relapse embarassed

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:16 AM
Gosh that's depressing.
Gee, thanks for the inspiration...ohwell

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:41 AM
Hello All

I hope everyone's having a good, frutiful day. I don't log on much because I'm super busy but I just wanted to drop a note of positivity on everyone, especially those who feel it doesn't exist. I just finished reading Bill Strickland's book Make the Impossible Possible, and I must say: I only picked up the book at my school's library to pass along the time with something while I worked a little weekend OT, but it is truly uplifting. He talks about his struggles, doubts, and failures, but contrasts them with his achievements, accomplishments, and aspirations. It's a beautiful storyline of truly making something out of nothing.
Whatever your dream, if it's for the betterment of others, your environment, or your future -- >>
GO for it!
If you have time, read the book. It's not too long, and you don't have to be a nerd or a bookwork to read! LOL
Have a great one!

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:49 PM
I am TOTALLY single by choice, not by circumstance. It's sort of a code I go by right now. That, and "single, but unavailable!"...Feel free to jock it if you want. LMAO
I love meeting people, people are soooo interesting. But I am definitely not trying to lock it down anytime soon. Care to mingle???flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:47 PM
Hey I'm wanting to visit the Capitol and I'd like to know what's a nice/reasonable hotel to stay in? It'll probably be a just a weekend trip. Any locals on here from there holla at me - Thanks!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16