Community > Posts By > OralManOnly

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:26 AM
then you haven't expanded your horizons ;)

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:24 AM
I can definitely agree with you on that one LOL. If a guy has more hair products or perfume than you, or has a bigger wardrobe it's time to look for a real man :)

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:20 AM
sorry I can't agree with your 'solution' .... doing anything out of spite or to try and cause jealousy is a no win situation. Personally I just don't get the dating too young or too old thing, it just doesn't look good are rarely work out. Old dudes with young girls by their side only look like desperate sugar daddies and the girls look like opportunists with a daddy syndrome.
IMHO, those who feel the need to date way outside their age difference have deeper issues.

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:03 AM
perhaps you mean a monogamous relationship as there is a big difference between a committed one and a monogamous one.
My case in point, I am in a very committed LT relationship, however we do allow ourselves a little safe play within reason outside of our relationship which works well for the both of us.

The fact is, only 3 percent to 5 percent of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals (including humans) are known to form lifelong, monogamous bonds , with the loyal superstars including beavers, wolves and some bats.

Social monogamy is a term referring to creatures that pair up to mate and raise offspring but still have flings. Sexually monogamous pairs mate with only with one partner. So a cheating husband who detours for a romantic romp yet returns home in time to tuck in the kids at night would be considered socially monogamous.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 12:00 PM
Edited by OralManOnly on Wed 03/12/14 12:01 PM
old flames are just that - "old flames"
a rekindled fire never burns as fierce as a rekindled one.
Besides, who wants to go through the same drama as before which caused you to call it quits in the 1st. place?
Let bygone's be bygone's and look forward to possibly the right partnership for you.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 11:51 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Wed 03/12/14 11:52 AM
It doesn't bother me in the least, as I'm sure a lot of people on here probably have partners and looking to have "a little on the side" and need full discretion.

That been said, I would personally not meet anyone who is not willing to provide a recent face pic of themselves. If they're are not prepared to do that, I move along - nothing lost nothing gained!

Even a picture is no sure guarantee as some people use old photos of themselves or other peoples pics.
If I make a decision to meet up and the person doesn't in any way represent themselves. I have NP confronting them directly and moving on after reporting the blatant misrepresentation.

too many damn frogs in the pond to take such a risk sight unseen.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 11:25 AM
let's just say "it's going to take helluva lot more than 200 quid" to get any 64 year old pregnant.
It would probably be a 1st. for the record books.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:00 AM
Any Gay or Bi men out there in the Morrisburg, Iroquois, South Dundas area looking to hook up for some hot NSA clean oral fun?

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 06:47 AM
I can't honestly say I agree about beer tasting 'so good'
Personally I cannot stand the taste of beer however that been said, there's nothing like an ice cold (and I mean ice cold) beer with a BBQ.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 06:05 AM
Any guys out there in the South Dundas area looking to hook up with other guys for some NSA hot oral action? - (discretion assured and expected goes without saying.)

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 05:54 AM
As sexual beings, the drive never stops it only slows down (for some)....when it does, pop a blue pill and you good to go again ;)

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 05:50 AM
the little 'blue pill' helps ;)

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 05:47 AM
you might want to try "slavesRUs" ;)

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 05:43 AM
Hi Shane, welcome! Love your trike :)

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:53 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Wed 03/12/14 04:57 AM
Here are a few of my current hobbies:

1. Painting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ya2jNVEDM&list=PL98B02503E39AA0E3
2. Kiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTz8E_qspKA&list=PLE96E302DDFB61EED
3. Making "funny/cheesy" videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInL4-7xUds
4. Photography
5. Triking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWb2ghJUWgs&list=PL4294F0EC08439D1D
6. Playing guitar

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:32 AM
Only 2 weeks, so the feelings of hurt are still very fresh. Give yourself a little time to heal.
Having gone through many relationships of my own over the years, I know what you're going though.
That been said, time does heal ALL wounds and you WILL find yourself in a much better place and soon this feeling you currently have will all be a distant memory.
Hang in there.

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:27 AM
"wake me up" Aloe Blacc is at the top of my list right now
'High" - dance version by Lighthouse Family my all-time favorite song period!

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:21 AM
1st. dates are always a crap shoot no matter which way you look at it and not all will turn out like yours did. Hang in there, I'm sure someone you will connect with will eventually come along.
Good luck!

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:11 AM
New member here

OralManOnly's photo
Wed 03/12/14 04:09 AM
I agree, however I think perhaps some men just run away as they do not want the added responsibility.
It takes a special man to take responsibility and to love someone else's kids unconditionally.
That been said, there are men out there that are very caring and loving and will love you and your kids, you just got to keep looking.
Good luck!