Community > Posts By > OralManOnly

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:17 AM
That's the answer :)

what's the fastest way to move on?

Kill them.

I miss my ex, but I'm spending a lot of time at the range, and my aim is improving. shades

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:15 AM
Jo'burg is certainly not short of young beautiful women. That been said, you can always move down to Cape Town where I believe the women outnumber the men :)

realy need a young lady aged 22-24 joburg

really wana love some one now

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:03 AM
most likely their 'money' ;)

What are the reasons younger women enjoy older men......

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 11:39 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Fri 03/14/14 11:40 AM
I've really seen pretty wild and weird things on peoples profiles, however I have to always remind myself, it's obviously quite normal to them. I have no right to judge anyone, however I have to admit, some make me smile and some make me grimace :)

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 11:32 AM

yes it would indeed, however it's like comparing kraft dinner (eew!) and a nice MR dry aged steak with fries and onion rings. ;)

what a weird opening statement to make? I think you are still confusing sex and intimacy. I reserve real intimacy with my life long partner not my out of relationship sexual encounter. Those are never intimate for me. I look at it the same way as I look as self masturbation. (just a way of getting your 'rocks' off)

In that case, wouldn't it be more convenient and SAFER to masturbate ?slaphead

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 11:28 AM
you can take a good tip from what bears do to solve the problem. :)

Lol I've squeezed, plucked unreachable spots and even wiped a rear end! I complained too! Honestly when i love some one and they need something I'm there. But I don't believe in asking someone to do something your not willing to do your self.
WOW iam glad iam not wana them hairy dudes but i do have this unreachable spots thats driving me crazy. on my back. Cant reach it.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 11:26 AM
certainly not when it comes to people. Perfection does exist in many other areas though. :)

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 10:14 AM
i draw the line at wiping someone else's rear end lol ;)

Lol I've squeezed, plucked unreachable spots and even wiped a rear end! I complained too! Honestly when i love some one and they need something I'm there. But I don't believe in asking someone to do something your not willing to do your self.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 10:06 AM
most men have unrealistic unrealistic expectations and 'try' to date way out of their league.
That's why lots of unattractive Str8 men turn to hookers.

"(3)FEAR OF MISSING OUT ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN:Somen men will not commit because they dont want to miss out on the most beautiful woman that is yet to show up.You may be a nice person & beautiful in your own way,but something still tells him that there is someone out there who is more beautiful,nicer & sexier than you.(4)HIGH RATE OF DIVORCE:You all know how women like single motherhood these days."

Sometimes men/woman never happy with what they have at home. But this never been my case. I always been faithful in the past and still loose, but sometimes I think that maybe I rush unto things and probably it wasn't what God had for me.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 10:00 AM
At least I will never have the issue with getting anyone pregnant :)

I'm fine with commitment. Just can't seem to meet a woman that wants it from me, or will give it to me.

Saying that, "commitment" means different things to different people. To me it's not about money or marriage. I'll commit to a monogamous sexual relationship in a heartbeat but I'm not jumping into anything more than that, such as living together, without spending a good deal of time getting to know her and thinking about it. If I did get someone pregnant though, I would step up to the mark but that would be a crossing a bridge when I come to it sort of thing for me.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:59 AM
I couldn't resist "evil grin" :)

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:57 AM
I like my and their 'coconut trees' full and fruitful myself and take pleasure flossing my teeth on a hunky man's bubble butt hairy arse "grin" ;)

.. well I still have a full head of hair.. that's changing daily though..lol... but for the rest of me.. I keep my coconut tree well groomed... baby bottom smooth so to speak..... I dont touch my chest . are my pits...

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:51 AM

except cucumbers, corn on the cob, large carrots & parsnips ;)

women ;) .... and I have MANY times.
Don't get me wrong, I 'love' women,..... just not in the sack.
Been there done that, worn the T shirt and thankfully discovered my true self many years ago sometime during the jurassic period :)

Well said.drinker
#Str8.Confidence

I would say no to...most veggiessick laugh

I'd say yes to 2kids:wink:

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:50 AM
No but I could find use for it with some people I know ;)

Ummm..No.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:49 AM
that's where my mind immediately
went ;)

.. I would say no if it didn't smell right..
.. .....what!!!.....
. I mean like sushi or something..lol. you people are always in the gutter...lmao..

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:45 AM
I would too ;)
I'd say no to metrosexual guys

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:02 AM
High 5 on that!

I do say no to people who have no grip of truth

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:01 AM
Gotta come to Canada mate! ;)

Well, next time my alcoholic neighbor comes to my door he can just f**k right off. This time he came round with some of this legal high stuff that he's been smoking because his alcoholism is now so bad that not even drug dealers will have anything to do with him. I tried a pipe of it but didn't like the smell and don't like smoking something if I don't know what's in it, so it's no to that as well for me and if I can't get any proper weed, I'll just do without.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 09:00 AM
[quote ]agreed!
I'd say NO to watching sappy romance movies. Bleh.

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/14/14 08:57 AM
I agree with you on that one!

Rollercoaster's