Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/08/24 01:36 AM
@Jaan Doh I hear ya!

Ps the yak taste must be from the strawberry short(supply)cake you've been feasting on....:wink:

no photo
Tue 02/06/24 06:53 PM
Principals Award Year 12 graduation, 29 years ago.

no photo
Tue 02/06/24 06:34 PM
Malnutrition of a social life seems to be doing wonders for your sense of humour....you maybe travelling the road on your own but it looks like you'll be smiling all the way to the end!:wink: hats off you to friend.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 03:48 AM
It was Trivia Persuite and Monopoly for me & co., with the occasional charades during rainy arvo's. But we were mostly out and about on our bikes or jumping on the trampoline:smirk:

no photo
Tue 01/30/24 09:50 PM
Patience and stamina or the lack thereof.

no photo
Mon 01/15/24 05:12 PM
I love chocolate:grin:

no photo
Mon 01/15/24 03:05 AM
In the middle of Anne Bronte's "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall". And after that I can look forward to Nora Roberts "Destinies" and Australian author Tracey Lien's " All that is left unsaid" :grin:

no photo
Sat 01/13/24 01:50 AM
Rewatching Blood Diamond.

no photo
Fri 01/12/24 10:40 PM

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today.
A Doctor on TV said that to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and that we all could use more calm in our lives.
I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished,
so I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of Blue Nun,
a bodle of Baileys,
a butle of wum,
tha mainder of Valiuminun prscriptuns,
an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now.
Sned this to all who need inner p*ss.
An telum u luvum.
And two al hve
a Marry Crispmouse.....

Love it!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 06:18 AM
Thank you SparklingCrystal for that informative and very enlightening piece. I have been reading up on this and was aware of the more common symptoms as mentioned. Others like the inner ear changes and body aches and pains were new to me. Appreciate you taking the time to share this.:pray_tone3:

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 05:58 AM
:joy::joy:that's a good one:joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 05:15 AM

Vodka Christmas Cake Recipe

Once again this year, We’ve had requests for our Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes.

Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1......bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit 4 cups self raising flour.
Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now **** shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the fekin’ window.

Finish of the Vodka and wipe the counter with the blinking cat...

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Sounds like a cake we all should try baking at least once in our lives:joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 04:58 AM
Hi Rusty the "who viewed me" option should give you a list of people who viewed your profile, unless they are in stealth mode (I think)

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 04:34 AM

I decided to re-watch "The Great Wall" with Mat Damon as I'm painting a section of the Great Wall.
Even though they didn't actually shoot it on the real wall, there are very good shots of the wall in the movie!
And apart from that, it's a really good movie!

Totally agree, it is a great movie to watch and rewatch :grin:

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 08:29 PM
I was a quokka in my past life:grin::grin:

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 07:51 PM
1) The family plan with Mark Walberg
2) The spiders web -a 1960 British film, an adaptation of the play "Spiders Web" written by the the "Queen of crime" Agatha Christie

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 02:28 AM
It's a healthier lifestyle for me this year!:relaxed:

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 02:15 AM
🤦:tone3:‍♀️🤭:joy::joy:

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 01:10 AM
I have a stubborn streak!

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 12:41 AM
Yep totally agree, the forums are definitely more interesting.
Happy New Year everyone!

Previous 1 3