Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:01 PM

I Saw a Flying Car Just the Other Night,
While I was Fixing My MoonShine Still.
It had just Come Out of the Mother Ship.

🤣🤣

no photo
Tue 12/19/23 12:43 AM
What wonderful progress science is making these days. One day we'll all have our own chitty chitty bang bangs!

no photo
Sun 12/17/23 01:30 AM
🤣🤣🤣 loved this!🤣🤣 Thanks for the laugh.

no photo
Sun 12/17/23 01:27 AM
:joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Fri 12/15/23 10:50 PM
:joy::joy: you learn something new everyday!

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 12:19 AM

Sun setting quickly
Birds flying high in the sky
Night is almost here

W.A.M. 11/16/23

Love it!

no photo
Fri 12/08/23 04:53 AM

If on the spp it could be the second tab for flirts. It could also bee a message that missed during a conversation with someone.

Thank you for your reply. It's all good now, so yeah may have been a message I missed.

no photo
Thu 12/07/23 04:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/07/23 04:37 AM
Mail shows 1 unread message but when I open mailbox all messages have been read. Tried refreshing the page a couple of times but it's notification is still there. I will keep trying as we are currently experiencing intermittent internet service🤷:tone3:‍♀️

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 05:40 AM

Chris,
It appears that you are no longer using this site, but I will comment anyway. Carebear's replies were genuine and I agree with them. I do question the fact that your profile states you are open to having an "intimate encounter". Please hear me out: A true Christian would not be looking for an intimate encounter on a dating site. As Christians, the only reason we should be on a dating site is for the intent of marriage (or friendship only). Which includes NO sex outside of marriage. All sexual sin is considered disobedience, which is an offense to God. Yes, we've all done it (I speak for myself), but we are called to turn (repent) from disobedience. As believers we are new creations in Christ to do good works. No, we are not saved by our good works, but as ~James 2:14 states we strive to live as God has called us to out of gratitude, not obligation. If we don't seek to do God's will, then how can be considered true followers of Christ? ~John 14:15
True believers seek God in His Word daily, they do not forsake the church and they also seek to have peace with all. I recommend spending time in God's Word if you earnestly want to know if you are a true believer.

Amen!

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:48 AM
:joy::joy::joy: funny and true, as the bird discovered.

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:32 AM
Def Leppard- pour some sugar on me

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:19 AM
I'm afraid of swimming in the sea, each time I take a dive, I keep hearing the jaws music:see_no_evil:

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:13 AM

Awesome, video, thanks for sharing. And yeah he does!

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 04:03 AM
Your tree looks stunning, I love that vibrant effect the roses add to it.

no photo
Fri 11/24/23 04:42 PM

Well, you have a couple of photos, and a brief description of yourself, but nothing about who/what your seeking...

You have nice manners too, because you said please in your thread title...

I gave you 4 out of 10,as you covered the basics, then +1 for using your own photos and +1 for your manners...

Good luck...

Thank you for the rating, positive feedback and pointing out the omission on my PF. Will have that section updated.

no photo
Thu 11/23/23 06:35 PM

I like your genuine smile; it’s a warm and inviting smile.

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

no photo
Thu 11/23/23 06:34 PM

Port Folio/Profile

Got it:thumbsup_tone2:

Thanks for the feedback.

no photo
Tue 11/21/23 07:17 PM

Create a rating like PF..
Currently, nothing to rate.

Good Luck :ok_hand:

PF?

no photo
Tue 11/21/23 05:10 AM
In for a penny, in for a pound. Tell me what you think.

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 01:06 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/17/23 01:08 AM
I don't agree with what your saying . As I single parent and working mum, I've taught my boys to cook and had mess duty roaters up on the wall so each son was responsible for cooking dinner. I've also had to kick a ball around with them and give them driving lessons. Discipline comes from love and its significance and the principal behind it doesn't change weather it comes from a mother or a father. As a parent it's our duty to teach our children what is right and just.