Sun 01/14/24 05:14 AM
Coulda been me..
-37 C which is pretty much -35 F

....and that's without windchill

bobtail76's photo
Wed 01/10/24 06:22 PM
Edited by bobtail76 on Wed 01/10/24 06:30 PM
Perhaps it's a world view/ semantics

The data is 5 years old, but I can't imagine it got better since....but truth is - most of america is fat.

For women:

27.5% is overweight
30.4% are obese
11.5% are severely obese

I'm assuming that the obese ones are simply putting themselves in the category of overweight and the severely obese are probably putting themselves in the obese.

I think it's a little bit denial, little bit ignorance on how the categories are defined and a little bit looking at their peers and using them as a yard stick.

bobtail76's photo
Sun 01/07/24 06:18 PM
So...it sounds like you gave him 70 choices and he asked you to pick one of them

Or did you expect him to take you to the arcade, then watch a fight, and then see a band then whatever more ideas you were talking about. If that's the case... set the bar higher, that might be too low!

bobtail76's photo
Sun 01/07/24 05:44 AM
Absolutely true story :thumbsup:

bobtail76's photo
Sat 01/06/24 08:49 PM
rofl

bobtail76's photo
Sat 01/06/24 09:13 AM
Edited by bobtail76 on Sat 01/06/24 09:14 AM
You're killing me, Merry!
laugh laugh

bobtail76's photo
Sat 01/06/24 07:36 AM
Edited by bobtail76 on Sat 01/06/24 07:38 AM

That is all kinds of silly talk. You're pissed because he's asking you for suggestions?

It's like you're reading into something that's not even there. Ever think the dude just wants to make you happy? Perhaps it works out better for everybody involved when you play the "I'm gonna drop a bunch of hints and you have to figure chit out" rather than being upfront

Just sayin! :wink:

Personally, I'd dip on a broad like that. I'm too old for the games and time is running out

And Merry.... bowling is fun! But I'd never take you there if you explicitly said you hate bowling. If you didn't tell me, and I was taking charge and that's where I planned - since you're siding with carebear, the date doesn't work out because you are in a place you don't wanna be.

Dudes can't win laugh

That's ok...the boys will just go for beers and leave you hens doing whatever it is you like to do without us

Bob, it's nuanced and if you're spending time having a hours of conversation then it shouldn't be so hard when it's actually time to go out. It's the same as gifting, if you pay attention it's not hard to gift someone, it's not about the gift - it's about listening actively and learning. It does work for some people to be completely direct and say, so what do you want for your birthday/ what do you want to do? (blah blah blah...) But, if you've invested time already then, one should be paying attention and it shouldn't be like pulling teeth.
Lol...! Also, I'm not saying that both people can't throw out options and have conversation about first date. I think that it's always good for both people to come to the table. :rose: And, that's why I understand what Carebear is saying.
And, if you feel that fellas "can't win", you won't with that attitude. :grin::grin:
Last note: I have been taken bowling even after saying explicitly (prior) that it's not a thing I enjoy. All I'm going to say is: balls and holes 🤢🤢🤢
But, someone did not listen... 🫠:sweat_smile:

Everything in life is nuanced.

Dudes don't wanna play a game where that they can't win....so it's ok to have that attitude! And if there's expectations before the first date even takes place - that will go nowhere in a hurry because, it can only get more complicated from there.

Look at it from a dude's point of view - we are expected to take you out, be charming, entertain you, and pay for the date - and don't say you don't expect him to pay, because a dude that don't pay is not going to float your boat enough for a second date :wink:

What is a girl bringing, and what expectations should the guy expect? I can dig the fact that a guy could have expectations as well - Usually they want some nookie for what they've invested...but I think that, that's wrong too.

Balls and holes....thats pool or billiards. Bowling is knocking down pins. Both are great dates for guys, because you get to check out her azz without her noticing you staring, and pool is great when she leans in for a shot. biggrin

bobtail76's photo
Fri 01/05/24 06:30 PM
flowers

bobtail76's photo
Fri 01/05/24 06:16 PM
That is all kinds of silly talk. You're pissed because he's asking you for suggestions?

It's like you're reading into something that's not even there. Ever think the dude just wants to make you happy? Perhaps it works out better for everybody involved when you play the "I'm gonna drop a bunch of hints and you have to figure chit out" rather than being upfront

Just sayin! :wink:

Personally, I'd dip on a broad like that. I'm too old for the games and time is running out

And Merry.... bowling is fun! But I'd never take you there if you explicitly said you hate bowling. If you didn't tell me, and I was taking charge and that's where I planned - since you're siding with carebear, the date doesn't work out because you are in a place you don't wanna be.

Dudes can't win laugh

That's ok...the boys will just go for beers and leave you hens doing whatever it is you like to do without us

bobtail76's photo
Fri 01/05/24 05:54 PM
Weaker than iron but stronger than sticks

bobtail76's photo
Thu 01/04/24 03:17 PM
That's like the only interesting thing to watch when you're in a hotel room!

bobtail76's photo
Wed 01/03/24 06:54 PM

I would ask all those who wish to reply to stay within the scope of the topic. Answer the questions asked. Don't put words I didn't say.
Thank you for your understanding.

Those of you / us jumping to conclusions and "assuming" the lady is talking about USA or uk...

Did she say USA or uk?
No...

Franzesia said specifically...
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan

So please get your mind out of that nasty place and be nice or say nothing, after all it's Christmas :santa::christmas_tree::confetti_ball::tada::gift:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bobtail76's photo
Tue 01/02/24 12:13 PM
Ok...I see what's happening here, Crystal.

Define femininity.

Mine probably differs, that's why we'll keep going in circles

bobtail76's photo
Mon 01/01/24 06:28 PM

It's insane that breasts are regarded as a fashion item.

In the 70s you had Twiggy with barely any breasts and suddenly women were to look like her in order to be considered sexy to men???

Then in the 90s we had Baywatch with Erica Eleniak and later on Pamela Anderson and then large breasts became the thing to have.
Plastic surgeons must've made a fortune out of breasts being a fashion item.

Breasts should be treasured, valued, cherished and loved by the woman who has them and by her partner(s), whether she has small, no, large, normal breasts. And regardless of them being saggy, perky, large or small nipples etc. etc.

It's always women's bodies and bodyparts that get judged this way. Where not merchandise nor lust objects to please.
We deserve respect and love and to be cherished.
:heart:

No more than a man's height or muscles, chiseled jaw, wide shoulders. These are all just characteristics of attractiveness

bobtail76's photo
Mon 01/01/24 06:25 PM

:rolling_eyes:
Why on Earth would anyone want to tamper with their God given bumpers?

I cannot understand why someone would want a surgical procedure for cosmetic reasons..

And where will the surgical procedures stop? A nose job, an eye job, horns on the head? :joy::rolling_eyes:

When flat chested there are no bumpers...

To me the reason would be if I'd be very unhappy with small/no boobs.
I can imagine not feeling very feminine. If I'd be flat chested I'm quite sure I would've gone for implants. Not for anyone else, just for my own sense of well-being and feeling like a woman.

The way I see it any cosmetic surgery should be about someone's own sense of well-being.
Not to please anyone else, nor to fit a fashion thing.

I get what you're saying - but I don't think it's boobs that give the feminine energy. That's exactly why a dude can't slap a pair of boobs on himself and call himself a woman

You do't understand cos you're not a woman, hihi.

If having breasts -even non-natural ones- makes you feel great and more like a woman it will boost her self-worth, self-confidence, self-love etc. etc.
And with that it will also give her an incredible increase in oestrogen... Not the breast themselves as they're not natural but the side-effect of what I mentioned above will do the trick.

And again: if a woman is perfectly happy with small breasts or barely any/no breasts there's nothing wrong with that and no reason whatsoever to have this altered surgically.
Most certainly not because of a hype or any 3rd party demands.

I gave you my perspective from a man. I don't need a female perspective to tell me where femininity comes from - and I know it doesn't come from boobs. That was my point!:wink:

I do understand what you speak to. A guys gaze will always eventually stray towards her chest. Guys know this, girls know this. It might have something to do with femininity, but at the end of the day, her femininity comes from her being.

Rule of thumb for guys: small boob chicks are built for speed.... big boobs for comfort

bobtail76's photo
Mon 01/01/24 12:39 PM
Loses it's pizazz

bobtail76's photo
Mon 01/01/24 12:28 PM
That song is for balls!!

bobtail76's photo
Sat 12/30/23 07:47 AM
What?? You can't say D!ldo?

My Time's Passed

GST

bobtail76's photo