Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:19 PM

Hey, where did everyone go? I promise I am wearing deodarant!!!laugh

Hi Mary, I just signed in, had the grandson, he's sick and mom and dad need a couple hours of a break. Scotts only been home 1 day from college and needs to get out of the house and not be baby sitting, he's such a sissy. tears tears rofl rofl

Treasa's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:16 PM
almost ready for part 21, you all are quite the chatter boxes!!laugh laugh laugh

Treasa's photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:07 AM

Hi Dave
I am still a newbie so I am still learning the ropes around here. At first I felt that my posts got quickly overlooked but I know now that is not the case. I am sure there are some strong companionships that have formed over time. Someday we will be in with them, but I do they read our posts and they care and they certainly make us feel wellcome.

Teresa, I was at one of the hosp. my husband was in and the dr. looked at me and pulled me aside and got me set up at the clinic. I was dehydrated, low on all vitamins, had to give myself B12 shots, and was very depressed and run down. I have spent the the last few months trying to rest and get healthy. People tell me I look better but I still feel exhausted most of the time. I notice my verbage is different since the accident, everything I refer to is before the accident, after the accident, and after Rick died. They all say it gets better with time so I am praying that it does. On myspace I have made it where I can go there and listen to "our songs" look at "our Pictures" and cry when I have to. Again thank you all for letting me just write. Bless you all.

thanks sweetcheeks, i'll ask about a b-12 shot next appt. i've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, no cure, just treatment for my symptoms. if i didn't have something to make me sleep at night, i'd go for days without any sleep. believe me i've done it, sometimes for weeks, a body just can't handle going without sleep. when you lay down at night and your mind doesn't shut off, just keep on rewinding everything said, done and events happening over and over and over. I got a really good blessing last night at church. GOD is good. HE still answers prayers. in fact answered one friday while i was praying. i'll remember you when i pray, what is your first name?

Treasa's photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:52 AM

Yes, we are a great bunch.

especially melaugh laugh laugh Just kidding !!!

sorry betty, i couldn't help myself after reading yesterday evenings postslwaving waving waving :angel: :angel: :angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:05 AM

waving GOOD EVENING ALL, JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN AND SAY HI, I HAVEN'T LEFT YOU FOR THE YOUNGER CROWD(YET ANYWAY) HAVE A GREAT WEEK
I told you we would suck you inbigsmile this is the best group herebigsmile
I THINK YOU ARE ALL A FEW BRICK SHY OF A FULL LOAD, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT ONE?
heard it, were the ones that made it uplaugh laugh

it's nice to have people to talk to or text to huh. eeyyy

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:06 PM

waving GOOD EVENING ALL, JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN AND SAY HI, I HAVEN'T LEFT YOU FOR THE YOUNGER CROWD(YET ANYWAY) HAVE A GREAT WEEK
I told you we would suck you inbigsmile this is the best group herebigsmile
I THINK YOU ARE ALL A FEW BRICK SHY OF A FULL LOAD, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT ONE?

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:04 PM

flowerforyou Hi Silver!
flowerforyou Hi Syn!
i KNOW THE ONE WHO HEARS THOSE PRAYERS, IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO LEAVE TO RELOCATE, THEY'D HAVE TO PACK MY STUFF TOO, I COULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT MY GRANDSON

Awesome news Treasa!!! Now we can pray for my daughter....she has been out of work and looking since October!

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:02 PM

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:58 PM

Wow Treasa, thats great. there are miracles...happy

YES THERE ARE!!!

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:57 PM
Hi to everyone

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:55 PM

Hi tereasa
Hows it going?

I'm great, just back from church, had a wonderful service, GOD blessed many people, and answered some prayers for my family. son-in-law has been applying for jobs(just got his masters) everywhere within a 100 mile radious, and friday while interviewing 90 some miles from here, one place from here in town called and asked if he wanted a vice president position at a local bank. THANK GOD for prayers answered, they don't have to move again, and Landon gets to stay with Meme another year, I think that's a good thing. At least they aren't having to pack up and move again. so i'm happy!!!

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:51 PM

did everyone leave again, i'm just gonna have to throw in the towel.
i was at my daughters graduation parydrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

thought you were going to stay on the other side of town

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:49 PM
did everyone leave again, i'm just gonna have to throw in the towel.

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:48 PM

Today , my idea of camping is a Big Motorhome with every bell and whistle bigsmile

And complete with a Betty B right ? laugh laugh laugh
well daaa, he needs someone to cook, clean and pay for the gaslaugh

For your informatiom just my company is worth its weight in gold!laugh laugh laugh

there's a whole lot of chattin' goin' on here tonight, where were all your "guys" last night, we had girls night. I remember where the girls said you all were, never mind.happy

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:30 AM
waving

Does he sound nice?

Don't know, just small talk. He's emailed me before a long time ago, nothing came of it.

email me his name cause yeah I did.

OMG...too funny...email on the way.
me too , i need to check out someone new

everyone has left, waving later

Treasa's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:19 AM

Does he sound nice?

Don't know, just small talk. He's emailed me before a long time ago, nothing came of it.

email me his name cause yeah I did.

OMG...too funny...email on the way.
me too , i need to check out someone new

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:44 PM

But they grow up to be sooooo big!!

did you find this little one or just how did you get the pic

I found him on photobucket. Now I.m keeping him .He is getting more attention than I ever did With my own piclaugh laugh laugh

That's so funny cuz the same thing has happened since I put Jazzie Girl up laugh

Don't know whether to be insulted or what...LOL

laugh laugh laugh I know maybe I should just put a bag on my head and see if that workslaugh laugh

you ladies are great, but i need to bail out early tonight, i push mowed a grand total of 5 hours yesterday afternoon and today, so i'm really tired. i'll catch up later. be good and thanks for the compliments.

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:38 PM

I found him on photobucket. Now I.m keeping him .He is getting more attention than I ever did With my own piclaugh laugh laugh

maybe i should find me a new pic, one of someone who looks good in a bathing suit. i told one guy i wore a granny clampet swim suit.lol

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:35 PM

good evening everybody,,,anything exciting going on? happy
i'm teresa, and trying to put real name to alias names, a new world for me

Hi Teresa, another Carole here...get complicated sometimes... LOL

i thought that was your name too

in fact, i'm working on my cheat sheet as we text, i'll go through and alphabatize it later, right now i'm just trying to stay clear. how about we all change our names to carol and then we won't have to remember so manyslaphead i know that would make it more complicatedslaphead

Is Treasa your name?

Teresa is the way it is on my birth cert. family taught me to spell it Treasa. Looked at my birth cert when i was in the 5th grade and realized i'd been spelling it wrong all along. hospital error. also there was already a teresa user name being used, so i went with what i was taught

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:33 PM