Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:31 PM

good evening everybody,,,anything exciting going on? happy
i'm teresa, and trying to put real name to alias names, a new world for me

Hi Teresa, another Carole here...get complicated sometimes... LOL

i thought that was your name too

in fact, i'm working on my cheat sheet as we text, i'll go through and alphabatize it later, right now i'm just trying to stay clear. how about we all change our names to carol and then we won't have to remember so manyslaphead i know that would make it more complicatedslaphead

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:26 PM

Hi Teresa, another Carole here...get complicated sometimes... LOL

i thought that was your name too

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:24 PM

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:23 PM

Ijust wondered where you went.
Yeap phone calls bump me offline :)

Is this anything like speed dating?

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:00 PM

ok now what is tims alias

Tim like to refer to himself as the pope.

kinda like you are the woman with the pirate. by the way, the guy that was talking about me the other night is on your friend list, i just sent you a friend request

I just sent you an email and I think it went through:banana:

got it and sent you one back

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:55 PM
Edited by Treasa on Sat 05/16/09 05:55 PM

Tim like to refer to himself as the pope.

kinda like you are the woman with the pirate. by the way, the guy that was talking about me the other night is on your friend list, i just sent you a friend request

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:46 PM

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:41 PM

My name is Betty....should be easy to remeber laugh laugh laugh

i thought your name was carol also,only went by betty. now i'm really confused
ok i have betty and carol down, it's the guys i'm having problems with. by the way, i know you girls read where that one guy totally dissed me the other day. because i didn't write back to him, i don't really know him and he posted my name and said wouldn't answer him or something like that. what a slap in the face it thought and for the whole world to see, just because no one cared about him.

sorry, I'm still venting over another guy

I just sent you a long email ..but it got rejected because of your filters.

carol taught me this one, sign up to be my friend and it will let us talk. what is oldsage real name?

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:38 PM

waving waving Hello everyone!

It's just "plain ole Mary" peeping in...LOLlaugh

hi mary, that helps too. so many pics with dogs, it's hard to keep them straight. wait a minute, let me make a physical list so i know who i'm talking too. let me get a piece of paper and a pen.

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:35 PM

ok i have betty and carol down, it's the guys i'm having problems with. by the way, i know you girls read where that one guy totally dissed me the other day. because i didn't write back to him, i don't really know him and he posted my name and said wouldn't answer him or something like that. what a slap in the face it thought and for the whole world to see, just because no one cared about him.
Sometimes they do that for attention. :)

he seemed to gt quite a few "we care"'s, from it, so i guess it worked. it must just be the guys that have hot dates.frustrated

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:33 PM

sorry, I'm still venting over another guy

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:31 PM

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:26 PM

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:23 PM
hey now girls, i'm here, i still need to put real names with user names, short term memory isn't what it used to be

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:45 PM
at least i get a laugh out of reading and participating with you guysrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:40 PM

Hi galengirl A treasaflowerforyou
Long weekend here in Canada and the weather is miserable! grumble

know what you're talking about we have had 25 day consecutive of it raining at some point. stormed bad last night and we're supposed to get it again tonight. I thought this was the safe group to be in, i might just need to go back to 30-40's you guys are almost more than i can handle
it really is a cute little bearwaving

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:07 AM
they could have asked from a distance if i needed to use a cell phone or if they could call someone for me, but not even that was offered

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:05 AM
i totally agree, now if it had been one of his kids or his own toe, he would have thought differently that's for sure

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:04 AM

Guess I would have to compare bare skin, against bear skin??
drool drool drool surprised :laughing: :laughing: flowers

you just asked for that one bettyoops

Treasa's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:08 AM

He's dead :banana:

Don't be messin' with The King, now.

That's right!!! Nice to meet you Jimmy