Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:12 PM
lol no fun, you got it too quickly...

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:11 PM
so in that paradox...its irrelevant even if one could travel through time, in more than one direction because andy action to change events of the past would negate themselves and it would play out as it had

as if time were a river..you can't make it flow in the opposite direction( simply put)

so what if you simply wanted to move forward in time...like HG Wells story, Where is the paradox for that?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:07 PM
not at all... I'll park in front of my house thank you..what the neighbors do is merely porch talk it never goes inside!

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:04 PM
yay!drinker flowerforyou

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 05:02 PM

"One of the attractive things about this approach to time travel is that it avoids all the big paradoxes," Weiler said. "Because time travel is limited to these special particles, it is not possible for a man to travel back in time and murder one of his parents before he himself is born, for example. However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future."

Even with messages, the paradox can still exist. The grandfather paradox is just an example. Where did this Weiler go to school anyway?

I shudder to think that these guys are running that atom smasher and they don't know what they are doing.

what is the grandfather paradox?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:51 PM
well...i could come up with something...

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:50 PM
I like those..thats a good chuckle

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:40 PM

hey! just cuz you can't hear the music doesn't mean there is no reason to dance!!

Damned right Gorgeous!

True..........

Hey hun...since you make your own destiny..how bout we make some moves together?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:39 PM
stil you wonder

whose cheatin' who?

whose being true?

and who don't even care anymore?

It makes you wonder whose doing right by someone tonight?

And whose car is parked next door?

So, whose car IS parked next door?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:27 PM
hey! just cuz you can't hear the music doesn't mean there is no reason to dance!!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:59 PM
um...from history...tall..at least taller than me

um also they apparently all cook

and they have the muscles

and have blue collar(mechanics, construction, etc) or military service jobs

those are the only similarities i have found....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:35 PM
thank you for the advice... i will not subject my children to this behavior, beyond that i will keep in mind what you have said thank you

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:29 PM
if it hits welfare then yes

if not..well the poor are often used to living substandard so they may not notice

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 01:41 PM

can change the way I see them.

Do u do this by changing your goggle??laugh laugh JJ

(Sorry for this poor joke..!!):wink:

I think you meant goggles, like beer goggles or rose colored glasses?

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 01:39 PM

Do you feel you are the same online as you are in person? Or do you act differently here than you would when meeting people in person? If so, why?

Do you let people's personalities in the forums affect the way you think of them?

Yes, I am the same online as in person, except significantly louder, i think oh yeah and no pixels either

Yes, their personalities in the forums is the only way I know anyone on here..so I have nothing else to go off of, hopefully they would be true to themselves...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 01:34 PM
noodle rabbit

sorry it was the first two words i thought of......flowerforyou

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/22/11 01:25 PM
the easter bunny is not white

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/21/11 03:40 PM
okay....what did you want?

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/21/11 03:36 PM
Okay just read your profile and.....lol

what?

I have to admit you do make me laugh

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/21/11 03:33 PM
It was harmful, but with ten years of in and out

the family seems to have moved on without the particular individual, we have all gone in different directions with our lives and we seem to function well enough.

However, I had been hoping this last stint had been more successful...unfortunately it was back to the same old situation.

I don't want to cut this person out completely but I believe there may be no choice

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25