Community > Posts By > Applebutta

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:11 PM

Sounds like Ted Kazinski, do you have neighbors that know your making flamable methane in buckets?

I think that the hint in that phrase was HE WAS JOKING.

Anyway yes those cords are all the same, its your basic three plug design with two narrow and one similar in size but a hair wider. Those cords are actually female and the male part is actually located on the ps which is backwards from common plugs.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:07 PM

I played the demo. I'm very angry. It's so good, I have no choice but to buy it. The graphics are top notch and yet the game runs extremely well. I saw no slow down at all on the demo, even when dozens of zombies were running at me screaming and three AI characters were running around helping me kill them.

Yes I agree. The performance never teeters no matter if your fighting 1 zombie or 5000000. Real crisp graphical engine too, reminds me alot of the counterstrike, valve, steam engine in the late 90's but texturally upgraded.

It seems that EA came out to play on this one. I normally hate EA games as well for the lack of quality but this game is a real piece of art. If nothing else I suggest everyone at least downloads the demo.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:58 AM
Edited by Applebutta on Tue 11/18/08 12:03 PM
Jesus.

Malware isn't a virus at all. It is spyware. Go to your google page and type in Free Spybot. It will pull up the download page for the free program and it works 60% of the time everytime. Just kidding, it will work 100%. Im accepting donations through paypal for tech support lolol. Jk, but seriously.

P.S. Make sure you don't download any other bs programs because 90% of the time the anti spyware programs you see for download are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

A little PSA here, If you have any toolbars in your firefox or internet browser, immediately delete them, these do absolutely nothing but pull information from servers whenever your computer is on and connected to the internet, moreover using your hardware resources. In Lehman's terms delete all the toolbars and iffy bs that you don't need or use off of your computer. You would be surprised at the performance spikes you get just from uninstalling one toolbar. Its obscene.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:52 AM
Getting a smaller power supply for your tower. Liquid cooling (due to your system running cooler and more efficiently you won't use as much power to run the hot cards/mobo/processor/hardrive).

Make sure you have a surge protector too, this doesn't just help in a thunderstorm it helps make sure your house isn't surging erratic amounts of electricity into your pc.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:48 AM
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:40 AM
Edited by Applebutta on Tue 11/18/08 11:46 AM
I think I might be able to help here. Did you push the sync button on top of the actual remote by the play and charge port or did you just hit the sync button on the console?

This is not a problem with any sort of communication because if it were the lights would not even flash on the control.

And yes these controls are programmed to run off of a 2.4 Ghz but there are 11 channels in each frequency. That was installed so they could help run multiple wireless devices at once without interference with each other (media remote, wireless usb dongle, multiple remotes.)

Also, keep in mind that most of Microsoft's hardware is proprietary meaning that if you are using a Nyko battery pack on the actual Microsoft control it does not fit correctly and will briefly work but turn off after about 10 seconds. Same if you were to use a play and charge kit on a nyko control, PROPRIETARY money hungry pigs. Get back at me if none of this works.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:37 AM
Never heard of it, im no slouch on computers. Is it for a calculator, pc, portable device, or the actual programming?

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:36 AM

Woot!! WoW ftw!! Lvl 72 night elf rogue here saying the wtlk is amazing and I'm glad my t5/t6 epics will hold me till 80.

level 72!!! Now that is high! I mean what chance does a player have when they just start the game at level 1. None!!

but awesome. You must have played a whole year or something to get that high.

I'd have to agree.

I played for 6 months leisurely but steadily and got to level 40 and called it quits.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:32 AM
Redundant.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:30 AM
i've had some ****ed up fantasies of a chick using me like this, of course the reality side of it is the money part.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:26 AM
I would probably view the bail on a personal level and judge how much the person actually wanted to get to know me versus the circumstance.

So naturally I kinda roll with the punches.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:23 AM
Would prefer not to be attacked by flint the killer kat

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:22 AM
Rectangular, Your welcome

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:20 AM
Edited by Applebutta on Tue 11/18/08 11:21 AM
Aimed at Fetts

Probably resembles him IRL, big spherical yellow head etc...etc....

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:06 AM
well i'm not anorexic but I AM , however, bulimic. Best of both worlds!

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:43 AM
DEFINITELY a good idea to hold out, due to the fact this game is almost as addictive as WoW.

Jesus all I can say about this game, without writing two pages, is that it is definitely worth the buy and every choice you make will have an effect on just about anything and everything.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:34 AM
I have the same exact problem man. Its hard for me to open up to girls in public and I usually end up scaring most of em off somehow.

Your not in the battle alone haha. I can't find away to deal with it either. I guess try looking at their forehead, although that does nothing but make me laugh.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:22 AM
Seems to be a recurring theme

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:49 AM
I weigh 137 and i'm a guy. I'm partial to women, so therefore you don't have to fit into a microcosm for me.

I just hate people that try to blame their deficiencies on other outrageous things. Own up to being fat or skinny or medium. Thats way sexier than lieing about it, time saving too hah.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:19 AM
Im a ****in madman