Community > Posts By > Applebutta

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:07 AM
Both, and I shot an aerosol can with a BB gun.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:02 AM
Edited by Applebutta on Tue 11/18/08 07:03 AM
Could someone be so kind TO GET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS BOX?!

Or

"If your having sex, don't mind me"

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:57 AM
Pretty drab for me, guess i'll go blow some **** up.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:54 AM
Well i'll tell you that my dad worked for GM and they have now shutdown all but 2 plants in the U.S. leaving him to relocate not 1 but two times. These greedy ass business men need to have the employees close to heart too and not just themselves and their bankroll

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:49 AM
Well usually you don't see many best friends turned partners last very long. I like to keep my friends and interests in two separate categories because putting one in the other can just mess things up.

When me and my ex old lady broke up I found myself reading The Federalist Papers. I wouldn't advise reading this if you already haven't because its most people its boring as all hell. I still suggest the literature idea though, it allows you to submerse yourself in something that isn't your best friend.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:45 AM
JK really not a jew and I play on xbox live. There was no chance there, sometimes i'm a moron on purpose sometimes i'm not.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:39 AM
Some people may believe that mullets are a hoax, no, they are very real.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:29 AM
HEY IM A JEW!!! Ever played with Betterjester?

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:28 AM
Single and becoming very real.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:23 AM
Would you kill a man?

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:21 AM
My mother used to be a transcriptionist and I had the opportunity to hear a lot of these bloopers while trying to go the **** to sleep lol

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:17 AM

does this state care about anything besides weather and sooners/pokes??

No we care about our ****ty roads.

Sooners all the way baby. I live in STILLWATER and I'm saying this so come hunt me down.

I don't mind the razorbacks at all either.

I recently got in a fight with 3 osu fans and got my ass kicked, but I still left a sooner fan.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:55 AM
**** yes they do. Go Pirates!

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:48 AM
Me too, seems bummed around oklahoma, of course what around oklahoma isn't bummed?

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:06 AM
Well I mean you could post a picture if nothing else dude. It doesn't matter what you look like people would just like to know to boot. The profiles on this site without images are ones that get visited the least, its not because they don't wanna talk its just because if you didn't put a picture up then you look like an unused profile for sure.

Take it easy though man if you need someone to talk to you can hit me up.

1 2 3 5 Next