Community > Posts By > Applebutta

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:06 PM

if everyone here is in agreement that whatever the cup of 2 women is i'll take yalls word for it i'm not watchin

IWYS!

AHHHH another unrecognizable acronym!!! :P

Explain please

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:03 PM
Another one just came back to me. My leg was ran over by a Volkswagen bug and hence getting a rock lodged in both my knee cap and ankle. Procedure wasn't nice either, outpatient, no anesthesia, and about a 6 inch long scalpel doing the "delicate" work. I take that back, I had topical anesthia - novacaine in a syringe. That hurt worse than being operated on.

Pictures on my page of myspace myspace.com/davidthekuro

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:54 PM

a mass grave
you saw that?

dug one up in Bosnia

Jesus christ man. No one should see that. I'm sorry bro. Eerie just reading it.

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:53 PM

The lady I was taking care of started to develop a bed sore and it burst and it was just one gigantic deep black hole... there was nothing left... you saw right into her... Oh and the smell ill ill I hated changing that bandage everyday...

I had staph infection in my neck one time that almost did that. All from using my friend's razor to shave haha. The worst physical pain I've ever been through was getting it drained. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scared

Ughhhh I can only imagine! That is so grosseill

I learned a lesson from it though..... don't use your nasty ass friend's razor to shave with. I might would have taken that precaution if I were a little more careful. HAHA

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:51 PM

but nothing quite like the smell and site of a body charred and smelling like burnt meat and jet fuel...ugh

the 2nd post leads me to believe that you might be pining for attention, what really bothers me is you described what it smelled like.

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:48 PM

<~~ doesn't know chan or anything about girls and cups, and is extremely grateful.

Oh on the contrary love, you know a lot about girls and cups. What you don't know: What happens when you throw in a little nudity, fecal matter, and gag reflexes.

And when I say a little I mean alot, of course.

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:46 PM

The lady I was taking care of started to develop a bed sore and it burst and it was just one gigantic deep black hole... there was nothing left... you saw right into her... Oh and the smell ill ill I hated changing that bandage everyday...

I had staph infection in my neck one time that almost did that. All from using my friend's razor to shave haha. The worst physical pain I've ever been through was getting it drained. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scared

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:42 PM

I'm an honest guy. My brother's dead body probably does it, yea it does.

sorry man

You didn't kill him, a brain aneurysm did. About 2 years ago. I found him 8 hours after it happened, me being alone, naturally.

Anyway I mostly am open about that so no one makes any brother jokes towards me, because that SERIOUSLY hurts.

Thanks for the support man.

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:33 PM
I'm an honest guy. My brother's dead body probably does it, yea it does.

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:24 PM
Edited by Applebutta on Thu 11/20/08 03:24 PM

YMFOM? haha
ok...lets try this again (how stupid of me) pleeze splain...

it means...you makin fun of me?

No darling. Laughing at something you did and making fun of you are two different things. flowerforyou

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:56 PM
"For FuKs Sake"

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:16 AM

Well it happens I guess

huh

RACK

WTF is your problem people?

I just don't know how someone could miss that one...

really

Yea everybody sees em at least 100 times a day...

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:04 AM

huh

RACK

I just don't know how someone could miss that one...

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:01 AM
Edited by Applebutta on Thu 11/20/08 04:02 AM
RACK

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:01 AM
reaction

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:00 AM
raptor

Applebutta's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:45 AM
What the hell you wanna chat about bud?

Applebutta's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:10 PM
Dunno what show you are talking about but anarchy isn't too good of an idea. A simpler and smaller government would suffice.

Applebutta's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:04 PM
All you girls that like the chin hair, too little time.

Applebutta's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:17 PM
I've been single for nearly 2 years and the only way I've kept myself afloat is really close friends. I'm lacking on the personal end but I stay busy.

Just make sure you stay busy, all that idle time builds up to equal one mass ball of thought. Its up to you on where you aim it. Be confident and outgoing I suppose. Instead of making threads like this, make threads like, I'm new, single, and definitely looking. Show the aggressive side, there's nothing to fear here that's why its an internet site.!!

Good luck on your journeys and its only a matter of time before you find someone to get to know.