Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:31 PM
Currently I am reading A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin the second in the A song of Fire and Ice series. I read the first, A Game of Thrones a long while back and started the second but kind of got distracted from reading so I'm also lightly reviewing A Game of Thrones to refresh myself.

I like Martin's style, good description without getting bogged down in it, also his chapters change which character is being followed which keeps it interesting despite being frustrating (which keeps me reading to find out what happened to the character i was reading about last)

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:27 PM
Welcome Everyone! This is a quaint little Coffee House for friends and friends to be to gather and discuss books.

Review, Debate, Recommend, and perhaps even pass along books you like to friends.

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:03 PM

Red headed Caucasian Women have the highest "pain tolerance".....on average...

I can vouch for that!

Uhhh...ummmm....ok, I won't comment.

Oh hell I will... what source of pain are we discussing here haha like you can take a line drive to the jaw in soft ball and still make the play or something a little sexier haah =p

I like redheads especially if they have ringlet hair =p~

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:22 PM

It's real sweet but you might be giving off the impression that you'll fall in love with whoever will have you and that doesn't bode well with the lady folk. It takes the piss out of it.

good point maybe some slight adjustment needed to it then

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:51 PM
New tagline and to "her" blurb.

good, bad? Give me your feedback

-Thanks

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:17 PM

I won't lie, I have low self esteem so I tend to hide it no matter how much I may like her.

and then i wait till we're "too good of friends" to tell her.

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:44 PM
I like it the only suggestion I have is it the formatting of it could be improved i think good job

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:22 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Mon 01/05/09 07:25 PM
hrm i suppose there isn't much of a BDSM community here or atleast those brave enough to admit it...yet lol

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:31 AM

Do you believe in God?

That's a completely different topic but SUPER simplified; I believe there is a god but i do not believe it is a god that would damn good people for calling it by a different name. God appears to different to each culture to deliver the same messages.

So yes I have faith.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:01 AM

Hey Kaylser! You can always drop me a line. I don't mind letting people vent to me.

flowerforyou

Thanks Angie The offer is quite nice of you.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:23 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Sun 01/04/09 09:33 PM

I know Lisa but if I don't before I leave someone will....

and that would just be the end of the world I'm sure

I have to agree with lisa the 4-5 (and 7 is frankly ludicrous)pages of spamming up your post count is annoying and I know I can leave anytime and for the most part i have. i had one person that you matched me for that emailed me and we don't talk.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:03 PM
Nothing...that reminds me i'm thirsty

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:00 PM
Ripped
Slipped
Torn
Sworn
Alone
On my own

I don't know if this verse really fits

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:16 PM
so what does anyone else have to vent about?

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:23 PM

Glad to see you have a handle on it bro! That statement you made "not having anybody to talk to here" was a thing for me also and I stayed away from this site for a number of months. The day I came back I realized that this site does more for me than anything. Good people here for the most part and you will see that also. Hang in there!

that is so true the people here for the most are very nice and understanding

warm hearted people youcan call on when ever you need to

im happy to meet you ((kaysler))

My Pleasure ((Grammy)) =)

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:04 PM
Any poetry/lyrical buffs out there that can offer me some feedback on what should be addressed in this work?

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:41 PM

Glad to see you have a handle on it bro! That statement you made "not having anybody to talk to here" was a thing for me also and I stayed away from this site for a number of months. The day I came back I realized that this site does more for me than anything. Good people here for the most part and you will see that also. Hang in there!

The statement about "here" wasn't so much about the site as it was about where I am physically.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:37 PM
It really is, poetry like this is a vent for me when i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am feeling better just getting some abstract version of my emotion down.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:31 PM
I hated how medications made me feel when I tried them in my teens. I was suffering deep depression then as well. I made up my mind I couldn't live with them in my life so I taught myself a lot of tricks. Venting out like this is one of them. I acknowledge it now and make myself deal with it. When I crash into it full force I can often break through it. If not... well those are the very rare very bad days. I understand the source, the problem and many solutions to it, it is just a matter of going through the steps

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:26 PM
Creeping crawling
Through my skin
Bones ache
Chest tightens

Sometimes you can't
Do much but hang on
A back seat ride
In your own mind

Rising Falling
Through my mind