Tue 01/20/09 06:41 PM
hey dee, hey plk, holly
how are the BLL's tonight?

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:30 PM
*pokes his head in*

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:37 PM

My favorite fruit is Elton John. My favorite vegetable is Stephen Hawking....oh...wait a minute.....

BEST post award!drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:13 AM
I collect bottles but I am a minimalist I threw away 80% of my collection. It started with finding avon bottles shaped like cars and boats that my grandfather (passed) had got them from my Gram piece by piece over the years.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:46 AM
wow she breathed instant life into this sucker didn't she?

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:31 AM

bwahaha, zombie thread drinker

Oh you stinker! I killed it fair and square hahaha =p what page was this on when you found it? hahah

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:45 AM
Blackberries + milk insert spoon and enjoy if they are too tart a smidge of sugar, if that seem un satisfying insert a yellow sponge shortcake into the mix for more substance to your meal.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:54 AM
Edited by Kaysler on Tue 01/20/09 12:56 AM
for a savory salty treat try zucchini (long green and smooth) and crookneck squash(yellow,fat bottom bent neck) slice them thin (no more than 1/4 inch or so) plop it in a little flour (you can season the flour with anything you know you like) fry it in a skillet (1/8 -1/4 inch veggie or preferred cooking oil)
Fry till crispy and browned place on draining rack/paper towels and salt&pepper to taste, let cool to palatable temp and enjoy

not the healthiest option but it sure beats Mcy D's fries

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:43 PM
umm get to know him lol don't know the guy at all

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:48 PM
Book first seems to disappoint me, has anyone seen the legend of the seeker series...good example that series SUCKS but the book series (The Sword of Truth) was good minus a few f the last books.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:17 AM

if she'll cheat with me on someone else (the sex isn't the cheating that was an agreed upon situation, the involvement of feelings and now trying to get your buddy before she leaves her current says she's just wanting the grass on the other side. The Deception is the cheating) Then what is to keep her from cheating when she is with your buddy? (whatever level of cheating it is.

Why do you assume there will be cheating? How do you know she really just doesn't want to boink said co-worker without feelings?

that's exactly what is..

Misinterpreted what you ment by "she wants to be with my buddy"
That out of the way ...co-worker and not knowing the bf...i say bad place to be in.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:10 AM
One set i won't share but if your interested are dead baby jokes, bad taste but so retarded i laughed at them.

I had a joke about a pencil but I forgot the point. *rimshot*

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:02 AM
Haha I like it!

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:54 AM
Edited by Kaysler on Thu 01/15/09 09:56 AM
if she'll cheat with your buddy on someone else (the sex isn't the cheating that was an agreed upon situation, the involvement of feelings and now trying to get your buddy before she leaves her current [she's just wanting the grass on the other side]. The Deception is the cheating) Then what is to keep her from cheating when she is with your buddy? (whatever level of cheating it is.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:41 AM
depends on two factors:
How hot is she?
and is she down with it?

rofl

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:50 AM

I'm reading Eragon right now. I watched the movie first so I am enjoying picking up on the extra detail now.

which way is better first? book first or movie first? or does it matter depending on the book?

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:43 PM
stage 5 is the worst

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:40 PM

Still struggling with
Autobiography of a Yogi.

Dry or confusing?

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:52 PM

I vote for Twilight series! bigsmile

Not a fan what so ever. I am glad you found something you enjoy reading is a great hobby to have.

Well, it seems you need to jump on the bandwagon and become a fan. :tongue:

Don't you want to read about a mortal girl falling in love with a vampire who is also in love with a werewolf?! noway

No i don't want to read a poorly written book (the first book or two were weak from a writting perspective she was amature and learning) geared to middleschool girls, no thank you.

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:32 PM

I vote for Twilight series! bigsmile

Not a fan what so ever. I am glad you found something you enjoy reading is a great hobby to have.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25