Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:42 AM
Hey, welcome to mingle, try out some of the advice mentioned here. This is the place to get it. better to have this group tear you up a little then to tear yourself up if you don't get many contacts because of a lacking profile. Best of luck and remember people here in the RMP forum are just trying to help not put you down.

=p

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:57 PM
Hello and welcome. Good list of interests. A little more info in your profile will help you pull in more views and interest. The description of yourself is a little rhetorical when you have pictures. Your pictures are very good though. I wish you luck and hope the advice helps and is received well.

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:46 PM
Yeah that's the point here it is more of a science fiction thread. if someone knows some of the science behind it, that'd be cool to hear too.

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 06:43 PM
How far do you think it could be taken if scientists were given free reign and the funding? What about splicing humans with plants food production genes so we could live from photosynthesis. Use of jelly fish or octopus genes so we emit our own sources of light in the darkness...what's your science fiction view/hope of gene manipulation?

If you hate the idea of gene manipulation at all I understand, I get the dangers and I get that it is impractical and playing god, I'm not making any claims here just discussing if it WERE a perfected science where what would be cool to see?

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:53 PM
OMG BEST BEST JOKE of all

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:04 PM
Discussing this list with a female friend of mine and we both agree a ton of this list is crap and only applies to the woman who wrote this.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:33 PM

I did not find it funny at all... Kinda bad taste I think

but the redneck dictionary is okay?
And Carlos Mencena (spelling on his name?)is okay?

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:27 PM
Aunt Flo(w)

"bad timing"

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:09 PM

it was just a joke. i didn't mean to make everyone upset. lol

It's not funny.

Feminists are so cute. =p lighten up it is a joke. there are plenty of jokes about men and demeaning ones at that. Do guys whine about them?

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:54 PM
rhombus

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:20 AM
And you get out Dr. House

I put in a glass of water

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:15 AM

Okay Im REALLY annoyed. I got a new kayboard for my online gaming. ITs a pretty gaming macro keybaord for easy play. UNFORTUNATLY with the game I play the keyboard does not work.
Its "anti bot" program does NOT allow you to use any keyboard that allows you to move keys from one key to another. I play a game where F keys are ALL YOUR HOT KEYS. which anyone whom has a keyboard can see is VERY annoying.
I wanted to move all my Macros to the Number pad. Doesnt seem like much of an issue but Gamguard (or what every they use) does not like it. GAHHHH!

Sounds about time to start Modding. Gameguard won't know if you "physically" move the buttons (or atleast the connections) invest in learning a new hobby.

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 10:34 PM
in my experiancewomen are the ones who keep the "Rolodex of **** you did to pisses me off"

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:20 AM
Clarion isn't quite central but we share interests lol =p

At least we have the woods here to feed our obsessions. I tried moving to the south once before..couldn't do it no life there. I long for the song of the winds rustling through the branches, needles and leaves.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:49 AM
Well I'd make some helpful suggestions for the profile but you don't care. So there you got some attention.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:33 PM
Now according to my cousin this like worked and he lost his virginity to it (and almost crapped himself when she said "Yeah, my parents are out of town lets go.")

Do you F*** or should I apologize?

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:32 PM

I actually had someone say this to me. We were sitting together watching tv, talking, etc. He looked at me and said:

"Baby, I really dig the f**k out of you!"

Did it work?

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:29 PM
very nice labret piercing there

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:15 PM
No offense but attention seeking. (you don't have a pic f your boobs unless you want attention for them *shrug* just call it how i see it sorry if I offend)

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 02:55 AM
You ready boots? Start walkin'

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25