Community > Posts By > Ekho

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 03:04 PM
*wanders in* 'Ello! Uhm, save me plzKthnx?!? The clowns'r tryin ta eat me again!

drinks

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:33 PM
*grabs child to cover self* ACK! WAIT! I didnt have on any pants!

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:31 PM

never said any pic wasn't lovely

Oops.. Misunderstanding.. I meant about YOUR picture.. (I'm guilty too) But I meant that we keep making disparaging comments about your pic, when it really is a very good picture of you..

Sorry. I can be a little confusing sometimes. Most often when I'm a little confused myself. :wink:

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:21 PM

Please kill me

That thought has occured, accompanied by that same look before. Good eye.

Uhmmm....

"How many more lame comments will theser bozo's come up with for what is really a perfectly lovely picture?"

:wink:

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:18 PM
$1,000,000 in small, unmarked bills in a nondescript case, dropped off in the dumpster behind the 7-11 by midnight, no cops, or the kid goes in the drink!

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:04 AM
"Oh Sh*t! Suns going down! Ten more minutes, and the Vampires will be out!!"

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:51 AM
(I wouldn't ever truly consider doing this, but since I live along the Gulf (shark) Coast)

"Okay, I have the bait, ready to go Shark fishin?"

Ekho's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:19 AM
"Hurry up and take the picture! I'm renting this kid by the minute!!"

Ekho's photo
Sat 01/31/09 04:36 PM
Depends on the person. I might if I felt comfortable enough to discuss it, even if only in general.

If she brings it up, then again, its open topic.

If I don't feel comfortable about it though, I'll shy off, even if she is the one to bring it up.

Ekho's photo
Sat 01/31/09 04:27 PM
Still. Enjoy being free (mostly) from the Ex, but not thrilled that I dont have someone to share my "Happys" with..

Hopefully that'll change....

Ekho's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:52 PM
Edited by Ekho on Sat 01/31/09 12:53 PM

I need another joint

"another"?? I'm stil waiting on my first.. (This year anyhow)

"I wonder if they'll notice I've been amputated from the nipples down?"<-- For JG

SexyTexy->> "This A$$ is so nice, I need to see it twice!"
winking

Ekho's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:42 PM
"Take the pic already! I'm startng to sunburn!"

Ekho's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:25 AM
50-ish with a vaguely chilly breeze and sunny here in NorthWest Florida. Semi-typical for this time fo year.

Then again, yesterday it was in the 30's..

If you don't like the weather in Pensacola, stick around a few minutes, it'll change.

*sigh*

Ekho's photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:40 PM
Rubber mallet to the temple. Repeat as necessary.

Theres always a chance you may forget other things, like how to feed yourself or use the bathroom, but its a small price to pay, right? right? Maybe......

Ekho's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:38 AM
Leather Gimp mask with mouth zipper, reatraint harness, and a KY Jelly dispenser holster.

rofl

Ekho's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:09 PM
How about the Banana Bunch.

Guys in goofy looking monkey costumes. the opening sequence was them riding all over the place in bumper cars.

Or the old live action Shazam and Isis shows on Saturday morning?

Ekho's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:38 PM
Have you shown them the ADHD Diagnosis and discussed her fathers refusal for treatment? If they're aware of that, and still treating her as a troubled child, then you may want to look into filing a complaint with the school board or state board of education.
With my son, his teacher was the one that suggested we have him tested for ADD/ADHD, and the school offered to refer us to child counselors and area pediatricians that specialized in diagnosis and treatment of ADHD and other medical and emotional behavioral issues.

Ekho's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:12 PM
Just to clarify, I', not advocating drug treatment in every case, but if other methods have been tried and aren't helping significantly enough, then medication, preferably with appropriate lifestyle/diet changes, shouldn't be ruled out. As I said earlier, regardless of the parent or guardians ~personal~ preferences, the best path of treatment ~FOR THE CHILD~, overall, should be whats pursued.

I know, someday, when positions are reversed, and I have to depend on him to make decisions regarding the best interests in my health and well being, I hope he'll lay aside any dislike for a particular path of treatment and do what ever is in my best for me at the time.

Ekho's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:03 PM
Thanks Pink! You have every right, and more, to post here IMHO. You have insight into parts of this condition that even parents don't usually get, because you work with it and see its effects in multiple people, probably from every walk of life. Thank you so much for adding a view that many of us wouldn't get other wise.

Ekho's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:00 AM
White with a blue battery cap (Spin brush) and maybe some green on the bristles.. What? I had to get the brocolli out of my teeth!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25