1christianlivinglady's photo
Mon 09/17/07 05:32 PM
We never know who we will reach with just a few words or even a smile, we may just give them a whole new outlook on life.

Mon 09/17/07 05:11 PM
Look at the bright side it could have been much worse and have been his back. I pray that God will reach down and give him a Miracle healing have faith and no doubt and anything is A possibility.

Mon 09/17/07 04:35 PM
We are none of us perfect, knowing that you have done wrong and asking forgivness is wonderful. Thanks to Jesus Christ it is never too late and your slate can be cleaned at any time. May God guide you to always follow the right path.

Mon 08/13/07 06:31 PM
Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.

Now if everyone did this? Wouldn't this be a wonderful world to live in?

Wed 07/11/07 03:02 PM
Mental and physical abusers make the the victim feel as if it is their fault and that they are worthy of any thing better. She got away from it and she should have seen the difference. He probably convinced her that it wouldn't happen again. I lived with a mental abuser for years and someimes you just don't see it untill you are out of it. And I for sure know whatI don't want any part of again.

Wed 07/11/07 02:30 PM
I have seen good marriages, best friends and no selfishness both are givers. Not supposed to be a me anymore but us.

Wed 07/11/07 01:54 PM
Feeling the Spirit od the Lord in me.
Seeing a person come out of a trial in life with a smile.
Putting a smile on anothers face.
Waking up every morning and giving thanks for what we all have been given.
Jesus loves us so much he went through agony for us so that we could be saved from our sins no matter what dumb things we do.

Wed 07/11/07 01:20 PM
Could be that you are missing a purpose for your life so the feeling of loss is there. I dedicated myself to God's works in 2005 now I know what true joy is.

Wed 07/11/07 10:06 AM
I think age is a state of mind, I communicate with all ages it is what that is in the heart that counts.

Wed 07/11/07 10:00 AM
I wish everyone enough. Make amends if you need, because we have this moment but are not promised the next. Be kind to strangers for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

Wed 03/14/07 10:09 AM
Many go to church on Sunday morning but when they walk out the door they
don't live Christian but call them selves Christian which stands fot to
be Christ like. I go to church to share my love for God and Jesus and to
learn, I go to Bible Study to better understand The Word and I try my
best to do what God asks of us all. I try not to miss any service
because I may just miss what I truly needed answered in my life.