Community > Posts By > mariaka

mariaka's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:37 AM
sexual astrology by martine

mariaka's photo
Mon 03/10/14 04:35 AM

Dude, start with someone close to where you live. You cant expect to message women from another country and them to be all up on you. Thats ridiculous!

Thank you.you can say that again

mariaka's photo
Mon 03/10/14 04:16 AM
thank you.It means alot

mariaka's photo
Thu 02/20/14 02:21 AM
I have been single for more than 8months now after breaking up with my baby daddy and losing my baby after birth.a few months ago my first love came back into my life.he claims that he still loves me and i feel something for him too.the problem is he used to be a chronic womanizer.he now claims that he has changed but i find it hard to believe it.he also has a bad temper and when he is mad he becomes rude and abusive.am torn between what i feel for him and what i should do.do i give him a chance or should i run for the hills because am afraid of being hurt?please help

mariaka's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:33 PM

If I was a woman I would spend all day talking about bras and about how sensitive my nipples are.

Trust me, we do....:wink: Worst invention in history, a jock strap for booty lusciousnessgrumble
laugh laugh laugh
True

mariaka's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:10 PM
I have my family on my side n they will fight him for what hes worth.under our law he cnt take the child away unless the child is 18yrs.am afraid that he will hurt my child emotionally.my child will need stability and that is something he cant give.walking in and out of our lives is not what we need

mariaka's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:59 AM

There must be chemistry. Unfortunately, sometimes there is chemistry with the wrong partner, and no chemistry with the 'nice' guys.

Its not easy to find both in the same guy.

this is true.the guys i end up dating because of the chemistry always end up being ********.i would advice you to get to know the person first and if he is the one you will know

mariaka's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:35 AM
I have solid reasons.he is a drunk and he never sticks to the decisions he makes.due to his drinking he is a shifty person.afew days ago he lost his job due to his alcohol problem and now blames the arguments we had 3months ago.he is incapable of accepting his mistakes and taking responsibility of his actions.he wants to use the baby as a chip to constantly walk in and out of my life when he feels like it.he wants to control me so that i dont date anyone else and that is what i dont want.he doesnt want to stay but wants me to be there waiting faithfully when he deems fit to come back

mariaka's photo
Fri 11/08/13 12:20 PM
He claims that thea is anatha fatha because he is "too young".mature 2me is acceptng2 take responsibility of ua actions nt trying to justify yourself.

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:41 PM
he abandoned me and denied being the dad @1st bt after 8months he wants a dna test.he was never there when i needed him.y should i give him the chance to know or even claim this baby as his on condition of a dna?i was ok without him so why make matters more complicated by allowing him into our lives again?

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:34 PM
he walked out because he couldnt stop cheating and he is the one who is acting immature because we had muved in together.he is now irresponsible and he agrees that he has no solid reason to doubt my faithfulness so y should i let him have the dna?i can take care of my baby and i

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:28 PM

As a single mom it was never a question as to whether or not I would include it in my profile. To omit it when the profile has a specific spot for that would be presenting a false front to any man that liked the rest of your profile. Besides if a single mom is a "turn off" to them then let's say it like it is, you're a turn off to them. And who wants the hassle of turning anyone on by pretending to be someone or not someone I should say. Sounds like work ... And lots of it!

Be you and it will happen :smile:

I

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:29 PM
thanx guys i was also afraid2 say that i have a kid because i thot it was going2 be turn off bt now i see that i should say it.

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:22 PM
am 8mnths pregnant n i want2 keep my baby away 4rm the dad after he is born because he cheated and walked out on me.now he wants a dna so that he can support the kid.am sure its his baby but should i let him get the dna he wants?

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:07 PM
hi am bicurious n hoping 2meet a sexy galflowerforyou flowerforyou

mariaka's photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:02 PM
In kenya